Foams are the WOAT sneakers of this decade

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    FOAMS are garbage. Never understood the hype. Every hood ? own a pair and act like their kick game is on a hundred thousand trillion.

lol sounds like Jordans
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    FOAMS are garbage. Never understood the hype. Every hood ? own a pair and act like their kick game is on a hundred thousand trillion.

lol sounds like Jordans

True but everybody goes after Jordans
    Plus Jordans are better kicks
    Not that I condone standing in lines for them ? & payin wild bread for them either.
  • BIGbaddBLACK
    BIGbaddBLACK Members Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They cool but not 210 cool
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when it Jordans, ? stay wit an excuse y its ok smh
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Stop the lies, NY cats was wearing em when they 1st came out back in 97'.. everyone i my JHS had em, well all the fresh ? who's parents had bread (me included).

Them DC ? startin rockin em when NY cats were done with em in the mid 2000's or so, when we went to exclusive SB dunks and AF1's and ? . Now, we rock everything, Amax, J's, AF1 (all whites only), Foams etc.. DC ? just primarily rock Foams so it look like they started the trend, but nah, thats us. They get credit for rockin NB's tho, thats bummy project ? kicks where im from tho, so they can have that.

Mobile co-sign, I had the penny foams as they were called back then when I was in jr high. It was a Harlem, Bronx thing. the fact that they cost more than Jordan's was bragging rights on the block.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    ^Stop the lies, NY cats was wearing em when they 1st came out back in 97'.. everyone i my JHS had em, well all the fresh ? who's parents had bread (me included).

Them DC ? startin rockin em when NY cats were done with em in the mid 2000's or so, when we went to exclusive SB dunks and AF1's and ? . Now, we rock everything, Amax, J's, AF1 (all whites only), Foams etc.. DC ? just primarily rock Foams so it look like they started the trend, but nah, thats us. They get credit for rockin NB's tho, thats bummy project ? kicks where im from tho, so they can have that.

^^^^^^pretty much.
    i still remember seeing them in he got game for the first time. horrible ankle support but awesome grip.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options

as a BK ? who spent 7 years in dc i got to respectfully disagree foams always been dc ? it was a few dudes in ny on em but nothing crazy till recently
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    negative, I seen dc ? with the og ? back in 97, b-more ? on some krs 1 ? , grumpy as ? and want to claim everything first. so they tell me though, all I know is harlem been riding with these since day 1, somebody getting killed for there pair on black friday watch.

im born and raised b-more and i had them since 96 soooooo.......
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

lol sounds like Jordans

True but everybody goes after Jordans
    Plus Jordans are better kicks
    Not that I condone standing in lines for them ? & payin wild bread for them either.

this hasnt been true for atleast 15 to 20 releases
  • sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options
    I appreciate Foamposites but I can honestly say its getting overdone, every ? in NY want to act like they getting money ? they got a pair. If you got on a pair of foams with jeans that cost 40$ you making a fool out of yourself!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of my favorite kicks since 96...to say there woat is an opinion not a fact

c/s....I remember copping the black and white joints for $190 back when they 1st came out in the 90s. No way in hell they are woat. They're one of my favs Nike ever put out.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any body that liked penny hardaway was rocking the shoes . Cut that oh we was rocking them ? out . acting like y'all trendsetters wearing shoes that were released in every market .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I appreciate Foamposites but I can honestly say its getting overdone, every ? in NY want to act like they getting money ? they got a pair. If you got on a pair of foams with jeans that cost 40$ you making a fool out of yourself!

if you got on a pair of foams and some 200 dollars jeans on, you making a fool out of yourself

Thats utilities for the month
  • DaBull
    edited November 2012
    Options
    negative, I seen dc ? with the og ? back in 97, b-more ? on some krs 1 ? , grumpy as ? and want to claim everything first. so they tell me though, all I know is harlem been riding with these since day 1, somebody getting killed for there pair on black friday watch.

They r comfortable n easy to keep lookin new
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to think for a min wtf are foams? lol we call em dopes(dope dealers)...but yea they not worth 210
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <--DC ? postin

been wearing foams since they 1st came out

NY ? ? me acting like they are the 1st with everything

I only wear foams to ball in..........them ? are oversaturated now like Jordans

I think I still got a fresh pair still in the box that I haven't even worn yet from damn near 10 years ago
  • DaBull
    Options
    Had to think for a min wtf are foams? lol we call em dopes(dope dealers)...but yea they not worth 210

bmore ? post^^^^^
    word, we never called them foams lol
    and lol @ these NY lames swearing they invented everything from bread to water, ya'll def wasnt da 1st ones wearing these shoes

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Foams are too damn heavy to ball in
  • nex gin
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

They r comfortable n easy to keep lookin new

Emphasis on bolded. Them ? like non-stick skillets.
  • nex gin
    Options
    <--DC ? postin

been wearing foams since they 1st came out

NY ? ? me acting like they are the 1st with everything

I only wear foams to ball in..........them ? are oversaturated now like Jordans

I think I still got a fresh pair still in the box that I haven't even worn yet from damn near 10 years ago

You didn't get the memo. NY is apparently the only place in the world w/ a Footlocker, Hibbet, Foot Action, Finish Line, Dr Jays, etc..etc..etc. I was wearing foams in the 90s when they first came out.......1 of the few nigguhs around my way who had them. Hell...I worked at Footlocker back in high school so I had 1st dibs on all that ? .
  • Buy Beats
    Buy Beats Members Posts: 80
    Options
    ? overrated to me, decent colorways but I don't need any of 'em
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never called them foams... dem Penny's to me
  • DaBull
    Options
    got my black dopes coming in the mail Monday morning, I dont wait in lines
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    what site u ordered yours from @dabull?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the penny 5's are shittin on FOAMS though....

nike-air-penny-5-miami-dolphins.jpg>>>>>>Foams