LADIES, GETTING YOUR ? ATE.. YEAH OR NAW IM STRAIGHT?

Options
12346»

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I ate ass for the first time earlier this year *shrugs*. If u eating the ? , ur one inch away, u might aswell eat the ass while ur at it. Not like she gonna have a zesty clean ? and a ? ? lol. If ones clean the other is too. Ive only done it to two shortys tho, cuz like eatin ? , u cant just be doing it to ere shorty u ? ...
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    ive had two girls ask me to do this

one made it into this big talk. she was on some ... "i wanna talk to you about something". so im thinking she wants to give me the "lets be together talk". but she came over laid on my bed said she would tell me later. so of course later when we laying there bout to get it in she hits me with the " i want you to lick my ass" "no i mean lick my ? "
    i couldnt do it... she didnt approach the situation right. might have worked it she would have got me to eat it first and then throw that in their

other chick would constantly bombard me with her saying "when you gone ? the ? hole??"
    i flipped that ? on her for months LOL. id text her ? like "yo you gonna cook tonite. make me some salmon, imma get the ? hole tonite"
    she would be like "for real this time??" LOLOLOLOL

i just could barely hold back my laugh when she would get out the shower thinking she was gonna ? her ? licked. finally she got mad at me and snapped out, started cursing me out for leading her on so many times LOL

i never done it tho. girls usually dont make request during sex so ..... hey
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't bring myself to stick my finger back there, much less my tongue.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mouf ass muthafuckas disturbing
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    xu0EC.gif

lmao..what in ? 's name?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is nasty eating ass
  • Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in the breakroom with some coworkers couple weeks back and I said eatin ass is nasty as ? . Everyone in the breakroom looked at me like I was a ? . Nasty as ? giving me the "you aint never do that"? look. SMH of course my dominican ? said he eats ass