President Ahmadinejad speaks about Bible Prophecy! Destruction of Babylon and the 10 kings!

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America is the harlot my brother. In the past she had a personal relationship with the LORD, but she cheated on the LORD and prostituted herself with the whole world. The Bible tells us to whom much is given, shall much be required. Therefore, because ? has given this nation so much light, the standards that she is held to is much higher than other nations.

At what point did America have a relationship with any ? that it doesn't have now? Maybe America had a relationship with ? when European settlers committed murder and genocide against the natives? Or wait, maybe America had this wonderful relationship with ? when blacks were getting dragged behind trucks and hanged on trees? Maybe when Americans were bombing and burning people throughout its history. Let me know where ? comes into play
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thus ? will use the last days to turn many hearts back to Him. And yes, it will be terrible, ? , and violent. But the souls of men will ultimately be saved in the process. Fear not them who can ? the body brother. But fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in the lake of fire.

It would be more intelligent, in my limited human understanding and knowledable opinion, to turn hearts back to ? in a peaceful manner as opposed to terrible violence. Let's say for argument's sake that ? did appear from the clouds and beheaded a nonbeliever in front of thousands of people. Why would anyone want to follow a ? who throws violent fits of rage without properly showing man the way to live? Being omnipotent, he has the capacity to do so, but according to you, he would rather ? me than teach and rehabilitate me. Would it not be better to show me the way by offering proof of his existence and give me the chance to live my life following his [peaceful] laws rather than saying "I give up" and murdering me in cold blood without giving me the chance to better myself as an individual and servant of ? ? No souls would be saved that way. More souls would be saved by going the peaceful route. At least, if I were ? , that's what I would do. But hey, I'm only a mere mortal. What do I know?

How about today? ? is mercifully extending grace to you now. He is holding off His judgment because He is giving you a chance to turn to Him. He is sending His servants to tell you about the LORD Jesus Christ day in and day out. But what do you do? You deny Him, you deny His love, you deny His grace, you deny His forgiveness, and you deny His mercy! But ? is still being patient with you even in all of your denials! ? is still reaching out to you! ? is still extending His hand of fellowship! ? is still crying out to you and pleading with you to turn from your sinful ways by accepting the LORD Jesus Christ as your Savior!

So the ball is in your court my brother. The evil days of judgment are not here yet! Mercy and grace are still being offered to you! But the longer you deny Him, the harder your heart is getting. That's your willful choice though my brother. The Bible tells us that heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. Who can know it? Only ? can know the heart and search it out. Thus ? will use the end of the age to search out the hearts of those who needed trauma in order to bring them to repentance. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    America is the harlot my brother. In the past she had a personal relationship with the LORD, but she cheated on the LORD and prostituted herself with the whole world. The Bible tells us to whom much is given, shall much be required. Therefore, because ? has given this nation so much light, the standards that she is held to is much higher than other nations.

At what point did America have a relationship with any ? that it doesn't have now? Maybe America had a relationship with ? when European settlers committed murder and genocide against the natives? Or wait, maybe America had this wonderful relationship with ? when blacks were getting dragged behind trucks and hanged on trees? Maybe when Americans were bombing and burning people throughout its history. Let me know where ? comes into play

Has there been a very checkered past for the nation of America? Yes, there has been. No nation was set up perfectly, because all nations founders were founded by sinful men and women. Sin is and has always been part of the equation. But the principles of ? played a big part in the founding of this nation. Even with all the wickedness that went on in this country, ? still used the nation of America to be the greatest light the world has ever seen, since the ancient nation of Israel.

But the prophecies are also clear and tell us that Babylon practiced sorcery and witchcraft from the beginning.

"Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail." Isaiah 47:12

There's alot more to this but the Bible spells it all out in the prophets. Mystery Babylon the Great isn't called a mystery by coincidence! A lot of study and prayer is needed in order to fully grasp the mystery of Babylon the Great. LORD willing ? will continue to use me in order to help others see the truth of the scriptures. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Thus ? will use the last days to turn many hearts back to Him. And yes, it will be terrible, ? , and violent. But the souls of men will ultimately be saved in the process. Fear not them who can ? the body brother. But fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in the lake of fire.

It would be more intelligent, in my limited human understanding and knowledable opinion, to turn hearts back to ? in a peaceful manner as opposed to terrible violence. Let's say for argument's sake that ? did appear from the clouds and beheaded a nonbeliever in front of thousands of people. Why would anyone want to follow a ? who throws violent fits of rage without properly showing man the way to live? Being omnipotent, he has the capacity to do so, but according to you, he would rather ? me than teach and rehabilitate me. Would it not be better to show me the way by offering proof of his existence and give me the chance to live my life following his [peaceful] laws rather than saying "I give up" and murdering me in cold blood without giving me the chance to better myself as an individual and servant of ? ? No souls would be saved that way. More souls would be saved by going the peaceful route. At least, if I were ? , that's what I would do. But hey, I'm only a mere mortal. What do I know?

How about today? ? is mercifully extending grace to you now. He is holding off His judgment because He is giving you a chance to turn to Him. He is sending His servants to tell you about the LORD Jesus Christ day in and day out. But what do you do? You deny Him, you deny His love, you deny His grace, you deny His forgiveness, and you deny His mercy! But ? is still being patient with you even in all of your denials! ? is still reaching out to you! ? is still extending His hand of fellowship! ? is still crying out to you and pleading with you to turn from your sinful ways by accepting the LORD Jesus Christ as your Savior!

If ? is real and he is the creator of all beings and is omniscient, he then should know his creations and he should know my mind and the fact that I do not accept things by blind faith. There are a lot of people with a lot of different things to say -- some of these things are true; other things not so much. ? could easily show me that he is real and his message is just as real but I have not been given any proof, therefore I must conclude that he does not exist.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Sin is and has always been part of the equation. But the principles of ? played a big part in the founding of this nation. Even with all the wickedness that went on in this country, ? still used the nation of America to be the greatest light the world has ever seen, since the ancient nation of Israel.

So you're saying what was done to the natives and the african slaves is okay because the people who committed these atrocities were reading the Bible?
    Why would ? bring America up in the position to ? everybody in the world over including himself (when America has been doing that from jump) to just turn around and get angry enough to destroy it?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

If ? is real and he is the creator of all beings and is omniscient, he then should know his creations and he should know my mind and the fact that I do not accept things by blind faith. There are a lot of people with a lot of different things to say -- some of these things are true; other things not so much. ? could easily show me that he is real and his message is just as real but I have not been given any proof, therefore I must conclude that he does not exist.

It's not blind faith my brother. The LORD has shown me He is real on numerous occasions. But the qualifying factor was that I believed that He existed. Thus, ? acted on my faith by strengthening it. There was nothing blind about my faith. Faith in the LORD is elementary. Creation itself proves that there is a ? . Thus, when I cried out for the LORD to reveal Himself to me, because I knew that there is a ? , He manifested His power to me. Nowhere in the equation did "blind faith" factor in. Faith is knowing that there is a ? and believing that He has all power!

"And without faith it is impossible to please ? , because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."
    Hebrews 11:6

So the question that remains is do you believe that ? can save you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Sin is and has always been part of the equation. But the principles of ? played a big part in the founding of this nation. Even with all the wickedness that went on in this country, ? still used the nation of America to be the greatest light the world has ever seen, since the ancient nation of Israel.

So you're saying what was done to the natives and the african slaves is okay because the people who committed these atrocities were reading the Bible?
    Why would ? bring America up in the position to ? everybody in the world over including himself (when America has been doing that from jump) to just turn around and get angry enough to destroy it?

Like I said there is more to the prophecy my brother. ? actually condemns all countries and nations who are founded by blood and oppression.

"Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed And founds a town with violence!"
    Habakkuk 2:12

America is going to reap what it sowed my brother. The universal principle of ? is still in effect. But ? uses the wickedness of man to bring Him glory still. Even though America has been the purveyor of all kinds of evil, ? still used the nation to accomplish much good for Him. Namely, by spreading the gospel to the whole world like no other country ever has. But judgment is coming my brother. America has completely turned it's back on ? . The straw that breaks the camels back will be the betrayal of Israel though. When that happens, it's adios for America the beautiful. Amen.

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    That evil monster ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    West Brooklyn you bringing up real truth in this thread. We need more ppl to think about these topics instead if being so guilible.
  • beenwize
    Options
    You say ? condemns all nations that are founded by blood or oppression yet in the Bible he commands the Israelites to ? entire nations and take their land. Their are scriptures in the Bible commanding ppl to ? grandmas, babies, children, men and to keep all the ? girls to be saved by those who just killed their family.
  • beenwize
    Options
    How can America turn its back on Godif it never supported or followed the Biblical ? from the start?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    You say ? condemns all nations that are founded by blood or oppression yet in the Bible he commands the Israelites to ? entire nations and take their land. Their are scriptures in the Bible commanding ppl to ? grandmas, babies, children, men and to keep all the ? girls to be saved by those who just killed their family.

The bolded part of your comment is key. When ? commands something to be done, we must do it. ? ordered the slaughter of all the inhabitants of Canaan because judgment came upon them. The Israelites were Gods instrument in dispensing the judgment that came upon all the inhabitants of the land. When Abraham went to the promised land, The Bible tells us that ? gave the inhabitants of the land of Canaan 400+ years to turn from their wicked ways.

"And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. 13And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. 15And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. 16But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. "
    Genesis 15:12-16

I underlined the key verse my brother. ? gave the inhabitants 400 years to turn from their wicked ways, but they didn't thus ? judged all the inhabitants of the land of Canaan for their wickedness. ? order the slaughter of everything because judgment was to be full and complete. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    How can America turn its back on Godif it never supported or followed the Biblical ? from the start?

The nation was founded upon biblical principles. Were the principles practiced in full. No of course not, sinners established the nation of America, not perfect men. But the true and living ? was reverenced by many of the inhabitants of the land and thus bred many of the greatest missionaries to walk the planet. No other nation has spread the gospel message of Jesus Christ as far and as wide as the USA. These are well documented facts my friend.

But sadly the light of the gospel has grown dimmer and dimmer in this country because everything that has to do with the Lord Jesus Christ is being replaced by the antichrist and his followers. We have sunken so low as a nation that ABC (Anything But Christ) is now producing a show that openly promotes the mark of the beast to the whole world.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/666-park-avenue

Talk about a fall. How disgraceful that must be to the eyes of ? . But He is full of mercy and compassion still! He is holding back His judgement because He is giving men time to repent and turn to Him. Will you turn to Him today my friend?

• Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options

Like I said there is more to the prophecy my brother. ? actually condemns all countries and nations who are founded by blood and oppression.

America is going to reap what it sowed my brother. The universal principle of ? is still in effect. But ? uses the wickedness of man to bring Him glory still. Even though America has been the purveyor of all kinds of evil, ? still used the nation to accomplish much good for Him. Namely, by spreading the gospel to the whole world like no other country ever has. But judgment is coming my brother. America has completely turned it's back on ? . The straw that breaks the camels back will be the betrayal of Israel though. When that happens, it's adios for America the beautiful. Amen.

If he is to condemn countries founded on bloodshed and violence, why did he bring America up to be "the greatest light" as you claim? Why wait so long to condemn a country for what it has done. A lot of countries were founded on bloodshed and violence. Again, why is America singled out in your interpretation of scripture? And why condemn a city founded on violence when ? himself turns to violence when things don't go his way?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

If he is to condemn countries founded on bloodshed and violence, why did he bring America up to be "the greatest light" as you claim? Why wait so long to condemn a country for what it has done. A lot of countries were founded on bloodshed and violence. Again, why is America singled out in your interpretation of scripture? And why condemn a city founded on violence when ? himself turns to violence when things don't go his way?

? accomplishes His purposes through mankind. The Bible tells us that ? establishes kings and kingdoms for His sovereign will. One of the purposes that ? has used America for was to be the greatest light the world has ever known outside of the nation of Israel. But just like Israel turned it's back on ? , America has also turned it's back on ? .

"For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts."
    Jeremiah 25:29

Israel was judged for their rebellion against ? and they were His chosen people. So why should the fate of America be any different? The above passage of scripture tells us that. Thus, ? has given us prophecies which spell out the fate of many nations, not just America. The prophets talk about the destruction of many of the nations in the end times. I'm pointing out Babylon the Great because the bible contains 2 of the single longest prophecies about her demise in Jeremiah 50-51 and Revelation 17-18. I'm also singling her out because I reside in her and thus I can help the cause of Jesus Christ by warning others who live in her about her destruction and what ? tells us to do in order to be delivered from that destruction.

And ? uses the universal principle He always has used when dealing with people and nations. Reaping and sowing. Violence has been sowed upon the earth, thus violence will be reaped by the inhabitants of the earth. Amen.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Yet the Bible says ? WANTED the Israelites to be punished and enslaved by another nation while in Babylon. The black Hebrew Israelites believe ? wanted blacks punished in America for 400 years so violence on earth was sowed by who?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Yet the Bible says ? WANTED the Israelites to be punished and enslaved by another nation while in Babylon. The black Hebrew Israelites believe ? wanted blacks punished in America for 400 years so violence on earth was sowed by who?

I dont agree with black Hebrew Israelites teaching TBH. I don't believe they worship the same ? I worship. But to answer your question, violence being sown on the earth is the result of the sin nature in mankind. War is in the heart of man, not peace.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    If all that you are posting on this thread does come to pass, what does it really accomplish in the hearts of man?

What is the message? If everything that DoU describes does indeed happen, what is that supposed to make people think? That ? is to be feared and followed or else he will ? you with nuclear weapons?

...and West B hits the nail on the head with this one. This is what I hoped @doyouwant2go2heaven would have seen. It is one thing to worship ? out of love and another out of fear. You come prophesying what's going to happen to America as a motivator for believing in ? . Why would anybody want to associate with a deity who creates the world only to "bully" it? If ? so loved the world...why would He want to scare people into a choice? According to the Bible, ? made it a point to tell people "Do not be afraid" because the issue was not about getting people caught up in being frightened into following Him. Jesus, in getting his disciples, didn't give them an ultimatum "Be my disciples or die!!!". He actually made it easy for them to choose him because he made the decision irresistible.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options

? accomplishes His purposes through mankind. The Bible tells us that ? establishes kings and kingdoms for His sovereign will. One of the purposes that ? has used America for was to be the greatest light the world has ever known outside of the nation of Israel. But just like Israel turned it's back on ? , America has also turned it's back on ? .

If ? is omnipotent, he does not need to accomplish any purpose through man. It seems as if, to you, we are just pawns in his game to be used as he pleases for purposes unknown which is completely unacceptable to me. What is the point of molding America to be the nation it is and has been if ? is omnipotent? Any point could have been made directly. Nobody in the past has witnessed America's full history which is currently continuing so to say that the point is a message to mankind or to save souls is a reach. You're being arrogant. America's history is not "godly" and it being the "greatest light the world has ever known" is your opinion based on your viewpoint.
    And ? uses the universal principle He always has used when dealing with people and nations. Reaping and sowing. Violence has been sowed upon the earth, thus violence will be reaped by the inhabitants of the earth. Amen.

You're saying this as if ? is not to take any responsibility. You are at the same time preaching that violence and destruction will be brought to America solely by ? 's will. ? is then fully responsible for his violent and destructive nature. The truly wise teach that violence births violence. Patience, love, and understanding is virtuous.
  • Bodhi
    Options

The bolded part of your comment is key. When ? commands something to be done, we must do it. ? ordered the slaughter of all the inhabitants of Canaan because judgment came upon them. The Israelites were Gods instrument in dispensing the judgment that came upon all the inhabitants of the land. When Abraham went to the promised land, The Bible tells us that ? gave the inhabitants of the land of Canaan 400+ years to turn from their wicked ways.

How do you know ? didn't command the Europeans to murder the natives, enslave the africans and construct a corrupt and hypocritical government and justice system? Apparently, he allowed it to happen; if he allows something to happen, it is his will. You say he used the Europeans to create a "great" nation founded on bloodshed, violence and injustice..and the reason he did this is because they carried the Bible while doing so... But then, you say he will destroy America because of its ungodly ways, but America is doing the same thing it has been from the beginning. It is still a Christian nation full of bad Christians who bully other nations and enforce corruption and hypocrisy. Nothing about this story screams "wisdom" which your ? is supposed to possess.
  • beenwize
    Options

How do you know ? didn't command the Europeans to murder the natives, enslave the africans and construct a corrupt and hypocritical government and justice system? Apparently, he allowed it to happen; if he allows something to happen, it is his will. You say he used the Europeans to create a "great" nation founded on bloodshed, violence and injustice..and the reason he did this is because they carried the Bible while doing so... But then, you say he will destroy America because of its ungodly ways, but America is doing the same thing it has been from the beginning. It is still a Christian nation full of bad Christians who bully other nations and enforce corruption and hypocrisy. Nothing about this story screams "wisdom" which your ? is supposed to possess.

Hey in the Bible ? did just that.
    Their are scriptures where he announces curses against one nation of ppl to be carried out by other nations of ppl. Such as being conqured, enslaved, killed and etc by another ppl but then also punishes the other nations after they carried oyt the punishments. The Bible is full of war prophecy instead of peaceful solutions.
  • philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    Options

I used to think like you. That ? was a ? who left us here like bastard children all the while expecting us to be good kids. You judge ? to such a degree that it will be measured out against you if you don't repent. If you live to sin then you will have 1000 years of purification to go through before you can cross the promised land. ? allows things to happen, because Satan rules over this world. It was Adam's choice to sin against ? and descend from the Garden of Eve. It was mankind's choice afterword to side with the fallen angels and serve them as gods. ? still loved us more then we could love Him and sent us Jesus, so we could be free from the life and consequence of sin. Instead of commandments Jesus told us to Love thy ? as thy only ? and to love thy neighbor. The easiest things to do and people still can't love ? half as much as He loved us. Why do you expect Him to come running to save us and confirm His existence when we still rebel against Him. Because of our Godlessness, Satan rules over us. He is on the back of your $1 dollar bill and he is the ? in which america trusts. ? created us and gave us free will hoping that we find our way back to him and instead we continue blaspheming, we continue hating each other, dividing ourselves hoping to receive something from nothing. Seek ? Kingdom's first and all things will be given next. Not receive the world and then seek ? . West Brooklyn as well as any other non believers, ? has his hands wide open for you. He has given you all the warnings of what is coming because it must happen. Earth must be purified of Lucifer and the Nephilim influence so we can live in a sinless world where immortality is just the beggining. You right now live in the era of grace where your ticket to heaven is the Holy Spirit that is promised if you believe in His Son, but if you refuse him prior to the rapture/ascension, it will take death to receive His Kingdom. Get your ticket now while you're still alive. ? bless.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

If ? is omnipotent, he does not need to accomplish any purpose through man. It seems as if, to you, we are just pawns in his game to be used as he pleases for purposes unknown which is completely unacceptable to me. What is the point of molding America to be the nation it is and has been if ? is omnipotent? Any point could have been made directly. Nobody in the past has witnessed America's full history which is currently continuing so to say that the point is a message to mankind or to save souls is a reach. You're being arrogant. America's history is not "godly" and it being the "greatest light the world has ever known" is your opinion based on your viewpoint.

You're saying this as if ? is not to take any responsibility. You are at the same time preaching that violence and destruction will be brought to America solely by ? 's will. ? is then fully responsible for his violent and destructive nature. The truly wise teach that violence births violence. Patience, love, and understanding is virtuous.

It seems like your taking the attributes of the true and living ? , such as His omnipotence, and then constructing a "? " of your own imagination with those same attributes and defining how your "? " should act, behave, and think. All while using your template of the "? " you created and using that as a measuring stick for the truth that is being presented to you. Well quite frankly my friend that is complete foolishness. For one you are automatically limiting the infinite ? to your finite mind, two you are looking at things through carnal eyes instead of spiritual eyes, and three you are failing to understand your place as a creature that ? created.

This is an analogy of how you are acting my friend:

If I take a blank piece of paper and I start to draw on it with watercolor paint, what would happen if the paper all of a sudden started talking back to me and said it wanted me to use magic markers instead of watercolor paint? Would I listen to the paper that is talking back to me? Do I have to bow down to his will? Do I even have to acknowledge his request?

NO!

I am the creator and I do as I please! If the paper doesn't like what I am doing to it, I have the ability, power, and will to throw that paper away and forget about it forever! Instead of the paper being happy that I was giving it life, by using it and drawing on it, it was rebellious towards me and the love that I showed it.

The paper has no power to tell me that my will for using watercolor on it wasn't correct or right. But yet here you are acting exactly like the paper. Your telling ? how He should act, how He should behave, how He should operate. You are rebellious to His word, rebellious to His love, rebellious to His will. You, like the paper, believe that your way is right, your ideas are correct, your knowledge is superior. All while giving no thought or care, that the Creator has the power to do as He pleases, even the power to destroy the rebellious creation if it continually rejects His love towards it.

We have to have humility my brother West Brooklyn. We don't have all the answers to life's question. Only ? has all the answers my brother. Your worldview is clouded at the moment because you have not been born-again. You can't begin to understand the things of ? , without having the Holy Spirit guide you into that truth. Your trying to tackle a elephant without first being able to digest milk. We have to start at the basics my brother. The basics is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. That is the foundation that everything must be built on. Because even if you did understand the end of the age, you would still be lost without Christ as your Savior. Therefore, I plead with you to consider what Jesus Christ did for you on Calvary some 2,000 years ago. I appeal to your conscience that is plagued with a thirst for the refreshing of the LORD. I seek the empty vacuum of your being that desires to be filled with the living presence of the Holy Spirit. ? loves you my brother and He seeks to make Himself real to you. But you must humble yourself and realize your need for Him. Are you willing to receive the Savior for the remission of your sins and the guarantee of eternal life in Him?
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You know Ahmedinejad met with Rabbi's in NY on Friday.......the videos are all on youtube (for now)

There is a clear distinction between the Hebrew faith and Zionism. The media is perpetuating devilishness as usual. I am in full support of TRUE ISRAEL! which is still scattered among the nations. I would be a fool to get all stirred up in a frenzy posturing myself as a enemy of anyone who opposes Zionism. I'm telling you, all this preoccupation with geo-political exploits only serves to disallusion us from the SPIRITUAL WAR that is waging RIGHT NOW !!!

Yes! Bible prophecy IS being fulfilled right before our eyes, but are we percieving it correctly? if not we will begin to go down a very slippery slope to misunderstanding and deception.

? is in control in every way, Watch and be patient.......don't be presumptuous and accusatory.

FOLLOW TRUTH!!!

PEACE

• Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If I take a blank piece of paper and I start to draw on it with watercolor paint, what would happen if the paper all of a sudden started talking back to me and said it wanted me to use magic markers instead of watercolor paint? Would I listen to the paper that is talking back to me? Do I have to bow down to his will? Do I even have to acknowledge his request?

This is how I see the analogy:

A painter (your ? ) creates a painting (a human). The painter creates Satan and evil by tilting the painting and commands the painting not to run (sin) before it dries (dies). It is in the painting's nature to run because it is liquid. It is not in the painter's nature to run and being vastly more intelligent than the painting (because it is an inanimate object, of course), the painter should understand that it is in the painting's nature to run, especially when tilted (tempted). The tilting was done by the painter because the painter created that situation. If the painting runs (or sins), responsibility falls on the painter, not the painting. It is not wise at all for the painter to throw the painting away because it ran before it dried up when the painter himself tilted the painting giving the painting reason to run in the first place.

what would happen if the paper all of a sudden started talking back to me and said it wanted me to use magic markers instead of watercolor paint? Would I listen to the paper that is talking back to me? Do I have to bow down to his will? Do I even have to acknowledge his request?

NO!

I am the creator and I do as I please! If the paper doesn't like what I am doing to it, I have the ability, power, and will to throw that paper away and forget about it forever! Instead of the paper being happy that I was giving it life, by using it and drawing on it, it was rebellious towards me and the love that I showed it.

The paper has no power to tell me that my will for using watercolor on it wasn't correct or right.

You sound like a cruel heartless dictator. If you truly loved the paper, you would at least listen to its request and if you were not to grant its wish, at least you would speak to the paper and explain why you chose to stick with your original plan. Do you have any children? Is that the way you treat them? Even in this hypothetical scenario, you've let your pride and ego as the creator affect your love, compassion and understanding toward your creation. You did not even give the paper time to explain why it requested markers rather than paint.