• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i woulda said 24 , but 26 makes me feel young
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If ur a Muslim dude and u go to jail, ur exempt from being someone's ? .

If ur a Muslim female and wanna suck and ? at 12, ur exempt from being a hoe.

Damn it feels good to be Muslim *Scarface voice*
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    DAMN!!!! 48?

you're 4 years older than my mama!

wow
    Hold up what?

Your mom have you when she was in the ? ? I thought you were like 29 or something

huh @ the bolded?

and damn, do i look that old :(

no, i just turned 26 in august

Nah you don't look old you just seem accomplished to me so I assumed you were late 20s

THAT EXPLAINS THEM YOUNG NIPPLES THOUGH HEEEEEYYYYYY

nice recovery! lol
  • Gee o Dee
    Gee o Dee Members Posts: 252
    Options
    DAMN!!!! 48?

wow

sista u over there looking like jody bwhatley backup dancer wit ya big ass hair how old are you
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Kai ................. don't make me ask again

now describe your mothers ass

? , if you don't get outta here with that ? , ? is the matter with you lol

Lmfao

i was hacked
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gotta act like this ? aint outchea poppin centurm silvers in the club? Oh ok
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ah, to be 48 again.....

damn, its like that??

• Gee o Dee
    Options
    Gee o Dee wrote: »
    DAMN!!!! 48?

wow

sista u over there looking like jody bwhatley backup dancer wit ya big ass hair how old are you

young enough to be your daughter that's for sure

do you have any kids? a wife/girlfriend? i would think by your age you'd be more concerned with old(er) people things, like your retirement fund, making sure you remember to take your glucosamine supplements, and what to do with that aarp stuff you got in the mail

lololol you so stuck in the system, you probably gone vote too huh lol i got 8 kids all grown and well off, oldest daughter just got married this past summer got 2 baby muddas!! sexy ? , n i been retired ? you talking bout
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "just got married this past summer got 2 baby muddas!! sexy ? , n i been retired ? you talking bout"

cant front dis made me chuckle mainly 2 baby muddas im imagining every post in a strong African accent
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welcome to the ic.

enjoy your stay
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this meekinz? I think ao could be meek also
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    "just got married this past summer got 2 baby muddas!! sexy ? , n i been retired ? you talking bout"

cant front dis made me chuckle mainly 2 baby muddas im imagining every post in a strong African accent

Say "Laugh" my ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Say "Laugh" my ?

thing is i aint fully laugh it was sumthin quick kinda like da Mase gif posted earlier lls
  • Radaman's daughter
    Radaman's daughter Members Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Options
    DAMN!!!! 48?

wow

do you have any kids? a wife/girlfriend? i would think by your age you'd be more concerned with old(er) people things, like your retirement fund, making sure you remember to take your glucosamine supplements, and what to do with that aarp stuff you got in the mail

lololol you so stuck in the system, you probably gone vote too huh lol i got 8 kids all grown and well off, oldest daughter just got married this past summer got 2 baby muddas!! sexy ? , n i been retired ? you talking bout

cawt yo sorree brok azz niccuh!!! tryna chanj yo namme n ? . cut da childen supote chekc 2 momma cuz i b needin sum leperd scin thongs u fealme.
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wut...

thee......

? .
  • Gee o Dee
    Options
    like i said ? im 48i dont give a ? about a old joke lolol i got one front tooth ?
    DAMN!!!! 48?

wow

then why do your posts look like a 14 year old girl wrote them.? if anything i thought old people were committed to proper grammar and spelling

and what's with the whole "faceless munkeeyz" thing?

look im 48 i dont give a ? about nuthin but my message gettin across which y i i enrolled sista you talkin ? to me like that ill grab a hand full of that big ass hair have you oiled down bent over the foot oof the bed wit your knees together n the natural arch in in ya back providin the the silouwhett on the curtains yea keep talkin ? sista
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who in the blue hell are you???*rock voice*
  • Gee o Dee
    Options
    DAMN!!!! 48?

wow

cawt yo sorree brok azz niccuh!!! tryna chanj yo namme n ? . cut da childen supote chekc 2 momma cuz i b needin sum leperd scin thongs u fealme.

hey raggedy gal wats your problem i can make you sexy
  • Kat
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    ah, to be 48 again.....

damn, its like that??

Lol..aren't we the same age?
  • Kat
    Options
    DAMN!!!! 48?

wow
    Hold up what?

Your mom have you when she was in the ? ? I thought you were like 29 or something

huh @ the bolded?

and damn, do i look that old :(

no, i just turned 26 in august

Nah you don't look old you just seem accomplished to me so I assumed you were late 20s

THAT EXPLAINS THEM YOUNG NIPPLES THOUGH HEEEEEYYYYYY

nice recovery! lol

lol nah really I know she's already been through school and is like a biologist or something...assumed she'd be older with that profession...OLE NERD ASS PROFESSION

True, except we're talking about Kai here. She's practically perfect in every way, no Mary Poppins. I would expect nothing less from her!

If you've never seen Mary Poppins just disregard that reference..lol.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obvious alias...it has to be.

Is ILLBOT on vacation?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threads not official until @deadeye comes in and drops the old man in the club pic...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She single doe?

my parents got divorced about 5 years ago so yeah

she doesn't plan on starting back dating til my baby sister's outta the house (she's 15)

she did tell me though that there are a few somali guys trying to get with her cuz she has her own money, house and her kids are mainly all grown, shysters

I need a suga mama.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Threads not official until @deadeye comes in and drops the old man in the club pic...

18915.jpg