CP3 secret to beating the Lakers

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They Need a Healthy Bilups (somebody that know how to win in the playoffs and finals that's a real leader) or they will be another second round exit even with Odom and Barns because they are not Alpha dogs
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ Nah, nggas. Nah.

Please save the Youth league speeches for someone else.

This is a new day. Boston started it with the big 3, Miami trumped that w/ the Joker, then LA came with the Big Joker Lol

This is not the 80's, 90's, or even 2000's. The model for championships has changed.

Miss me with that chemistry ? when, aside from Dallas, the last 4 champs (LA twice, Mia, Boston) have all been the most talented teams.

I hate the Lakers, but Kobe, Nash, Dwight, AND kept Pao? ? a chemistry. Especially when each player plays a distinct different position.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its gon be heat vs lakers
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OKC , Denver , Spurs
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers aint ? .

Cp3 cant stay healthy

Griffin cant do ? but layups that look like dunks.
    He cant do nothing out the paint or hit free throws

Denadre Jordan cant do nothing out the paint either.

Cp3 sellin wolf tickets takin about all that mess.

He knows damn right he'll sell a kidney to play for the Lakers.
    Who the ? wants to play for the clippers over the Lakers?
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Clippers is gonna always be the Lakers annoying "little brother" that don't get as much attention from the parents so they do and say stuff to act out.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers =Giants
    Clips=Jets
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Lakers =Yankees
    Clips=Mets
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    ^^^^ Nah, nggas. Nah.

Please save the Youth league speeches for someone else.

This is a new day. Boston started it with the big 3, Miami trumped that w/ the Joker, then LA came with the Big Joker Lol

This is not the 80's, 90's, or even 2000's. The model for championships has changed.

Miss me with that chemistry ? when, aside from Dallas, the last 4 champs (LA twice, Mia, Boston) have all been the most talented teams.

I hate the Lakers, but Kobe, Nash, Dwight, AND kept Pao? ? a chemistry. Especially when each player plays a distinct different position.

Lol. Yo... I picked the Lakers to win the title in that other thread. I'm not saying they aren't/can't win, but I am sayin that it ain't gonna be all rosey and that they shouldn't plan the parade now.

They will have some losing streaks throughout the season... and they will have some tough games in the Playoffs.

In the end, I think they'll win because they can beat you in so many different ways.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mets won before LOL and jets won before...clips are even lower....go to and live in LA, the clippers are regarded by almost all as a joke....cp3 blake bandwagon fans have come out the woods to make many think they are a force...but any real LA head knows theres a reason JACK sits courtside at lakers games and that lil snot from malcolm in the middle frankie munos or watever sits loge at clipper games.

Lakers= JACK NICHOLSON

clippers= that lil pencil necked geek from malcolm in the middle
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wow you Laker "fans" are mad insecure,and nobody gives a ? about jack Nicholsons old ass sittin court side

Ya'll better stay healthy or it's gonna be the clip set vs thunder Wcf and possibly heat vs clippers Nba finals
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Everybody in they right mind knows the clippers ain't getting to no ? finals. They have yet to show they can even win the pacific division and I don't trust del ? even more than I don't trust mike brown.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow you Laker "fans" are mad insecure,and nobody gives a ? about jack Nicholsons old ass sittin court side

Ya'll better stay healthy or it's gonna be the clip set vs thunder Wcf and possibly heat vs clippers Nba finals

So ur sayin that if lakers stay healthy they'll be in the finals ...I agree lakers will be in the finals if healthy
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    No I'm saying wit that old ass starting 5 if nash or pau get hurt they wont even make the wcf.

I got thunder vs heat 2013 finals no matter what,wit the clippers being my sleep squad.I think Chris Paul is gonna beast in 12-13 like he did in 07-08

Lakers and clippers should meet in the 2nd round cuz clippers will be the 3 seed and lakers the 2 seed
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul running his trap a lil too much rite now
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lakers can get injuries and still better than clips LOL....we had kobe vs the world last year, ? pau and nash with 3 other bums is a playoff team.....you laker haters are so scared it is hilarious.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    clips will dominate us in ther regular season.......thats a givem...... but lakers will win when it counts (if they meet in they playoffs)
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No I'm saying wit that old ass starting 5 if nash or pau get hurt they wont even make the wcf.

I got thunder vs heat 2013 finals no matter what,wit the clippers being my sleep squad.I think Chris Paul is gonna beast in 12-13 like he did in 07-08

Lakers and clippers should meet in the 2nd round cuz clippers will be the 3 seed and lakers the 2 seed

Ok I read your comments wrong my fault ...but I don't see anybody beating the lakers ..Nash is the only one that's very old but he still better than any point guard that they had since magic
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all this secret to beating the lakers ? ....this ? need to be getting secret to getting pass the 2rd of the playoffs
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    As long as Vinny Del ? is the coach of the Clips they really saying much....the series they barely beat (Rudy ? missing two game winners) the Grizzlies really exposed how bad of a coach he is...CP3 was calling all the plays. If you wanna succeed in the NBA and win titles comes down to coaching Vinny isn't the man for them.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ? all this secret to beating the lakers ? ....this ? need to be getting secret to getting pass the 2rd of the playoffs

whats left to say when you've said it all......../thread
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as Vinny Del ? is the coach of the Clips they really saying much....the series they barely beat (Rudy ? missing two game winners) the Grizzlies really exposed how bad of a coach he is...CP3 was calling all the plays. If you wanna succeed in the NBA and win titles comes down to coaching Vinny isn't the man for them.

I agree Vinny isn't a good coach at all and there owner is only keeping him around because he is cheap.

I agree with the folks who thinks the Clippers aren't gonna really challenge the Lakers much this year but I disagree with the fact that many are down playing chemistry will not be an issue. Dwight Howard is going to miss a good portion of the season and this is the first time Kobe is actually playing with a point guard the caliber of Nash.

The Lakers barring injury are going to be really good but I wouldn't automatically put them in the finals without seeing how they gel
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chemistry is good but talent usually prevails but as long as CP3 is 100% they have a shot. Nash wil get abused by CP3 but luckily for Nash he has that 7'0 er behind him and he's a numerous time DPOY. Its gonna be tough to beat the Lakers
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chris paul always get a built in excuse with you guys. Nash went to the west finals with Alvin Gentry and Amare and nothin else in 2010

2012 clips>>>>>>>2010 suns
    cp3>>>nash
    blake>>>>amare
    vinny = gentry

Til cp3 makes a playoff resume worth respectin, tell that floppin nikka to shut up........
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is Phil Jackson Coaching the Lakers