Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uggghhh! This show is so ? intense!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can anybody possibly explain how that tape of Brody was in the lady who was snitching apartment?

that ? was crazy when she was on the run got folks shooting at you and you not even on the payroll for the CIA. you can tell the folks from 24 are in on this and just know how to build suspense.

yea i think the chic that plays his wife was in Dinner for Schmucks too. she is bad as ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    can anybody possibly explain how that tape of Brody was in the lady who was snitching apartment?

cuz she is Abu Nazir's wife. she had access to his ? . Brody works for Abu Nazir.

• lamontbdc
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

cuz she is Abu Nazir's wife. she had access to his ? . Brody works for Abu Nazir.

I thought she was the Hezbollah leaders wife that Abu was meeting and not one of nazir's wife
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought she was the Hezbollah leaders wife that Abu was meeting and not one of nazir's wife

You are correct, that wasn't Nazir's wife but it is possible that people close to Nazir might have the tape to act as leverage against Brody if anything ever happened to Nazir.

Another great episode, Claire Danes is so good as Carrie.
  • lamontbdc
    Options

You are correct, that wasn't Nazir's wife but it is possible that people close to Nazir might have the tape to act as leverage against Brody if anything ever happened to Nazir.

Another great episode, Claire Danes is so good as Carrie.

True hopefully they show some sort of back way of how that got the recording. Probably explains how they keep tabs on Brodie.
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Saul is going to die before he can spill the beans on Brody.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Saul is going to die before he can spill the beans on Brody.
    nah he's there for this whole season. i love saul so i checked the imdb page lol.
    my guess is brody kills the dude that gave him the vest.

next season is up for grabs tho
  • Will Munny
    Options
    you ? ! You shouldn't have even told me that!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    damn ic ? i put it in the spoiler!
  • marc123
    Options
    based on the previews looka like Brody's gonna be on the run. ? about to get real
  • Will Munny
    Options
    damn ic ? i put it in the spoiler!

You shouldn't have told me that he wasn't going to die all season. I thought for sure he was a goner. Oh well. I'm white as hell tho.

I didn't read ? from the spoiler. This show would be ruined if I knew what happens.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, didn't even know this ? came back on.

glad to see that 'xander is still around. probably the only person in tv who didn't use "Alex" as an abbreviated name for Alexander. i feel like he's still due to ? some ? up
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man episode two was crazy. Carrie running back into the crib to exonerate herself was an awesome twist...its going down heavily
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Decent episode last night.
  • marc123
    Options
    episode 3 was solid. his wife is gettin sexier by the week. interesting ? goin on. I dont see it all endin well for Brody
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So glad that Carrie found out she was right, now her and Saul are going to be on Brody's ass.

Agree that Jessica is sexy as hell, Uncle Mike was about to hit that again before Brody showed up.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    So whats gonna happen to Brody? His cover is blown, are Carrie and Saul gonna work this ? on the low so they can misinform Brody? Not tell anyone, but track him so they can learn more?

I feel this is the beginning of the end for Brody, atleast for his normal family life.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    so was carrie tryna commit that?

can't wait til next week. wonder if she'll be stable enough to play brody.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @ Saul discovering that video...

I honestly can't see how this could go any further than this series....I mean how long can you have an undercover terriost/outed Muslim in the political circle?

After the Abu Nazir text message, surely it would be protocol to check everybody's cell phone records, as it was obviously an inside warning...

Still a goat show tho....and the reporter chick...looking nice.....and chesty..
    6a00d8341c9e5b53ef01676781c5e6970b-320wi
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    so was carrie tryna commit that?

can't wait til next week. wonder if she'll be stable enough to play brody.

Looked like it with that concoction she fixed up with all them pills and the liq.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea that's why she got dressed up and put on make up she wanted to look nice when the found her dead. she had nothign to live for in her mind. her job was her whole life

i'm still beefing we didn't get to see Brody's wife naked. Mike was trying slide right in for the smash
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

I honestly can't see how this could go any further than this series....I mean how long can you have an undercover terriost/outed Muslim in the political circle?

After the Abu Nazir text message, surely it would be protocol to check everybody's cell phone records, as it was obviously an inside warning...
    same thing i was thinking. season is crazy as hell so far so either they're showing all their cards too soon or we really haven't seen ? yet & it's just getting started.
  • marc123
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

same thing i was thinking. season is crazy as hell so far so either they're showing all their cards too soon or we really haven't seen ? yet & it's just getting started.

yea. looks like the Black dude in cia bout to find out about Brody 2. im assuming they got hella ? planned for season 2.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    welp they caught up to brody. i really don't see how this can go past this season now. they'll probly try to use him to go after nazir & get a double cat-mouse game goin...but i don't see that being as interesting as them going after brody the first season & beginning of this one.