Official Homeland Season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was a slaughter its unfair to even call that a gun fight, im tellin yall somebody else is snitchin, but then again brody could be playing the game very well 99.9% of the words that come out his mouth is a lie, ? is lying to literally everybody, he has to go down in history as on of the most lying ass ? in tv history.

yea that's where i'm at i really think somebody else is snitching, but who could it be. I mean there aren't a lot of characters on the show. it's gotta be another agent on the inside
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    That ? was a slaughter its unfair to even call that a gun fight, im tellin yall somebody else is snitchin, but then again brody could be playing the game very well 99.9% of the words that come out his mouth is a lie, ? is lying to literally everybody, he has to go down in history as on of the most lying ass ? in tv history.

yea that's where i'm at i really think somebody else is snitching, but who could it be. I mean there aren't a lot of characters on the show. it's gotta be another agent on the inside

After dudes got slaughtered in that last ep it makes it even harder to guess who else is snitching if there is anybody else, and what if when brody and that chick" stopped talking" they where really doing that ventriloquism thing
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ? i was thinkin virgil's cousin or brother...whoever that guy is that was doin the audio was shady cuz when they tried to get audio at the waterfall it looked like he was purposely tryin not to get close so they couldn't hear. it's obvious then that they were setting up that shootout.

but he got it right the next time with that chick & brody so idk...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoever is working the other side has been doing so since the start
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    ? i was thinkin virgil's cousin or brother...whoever that guy is that was doin the audio was shady cuz when they tried to get audio at the waterfall it looked like he was purposely tryin not to get close so they couldn't hear. it's obvious then that they were setting up that shootout.

but he got it right the next time with that chick & brody so idk...

Na he was to close already, and they knew they where being watched why you think they picked a location with alot of background noise
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think saul about to go dark. not pitch black, but he gonna go dark.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think saul about to go dark. not pitch black, but he gonna go dark.
    what you mean by that?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2012
    Options
    He gonna start bein ruthless.

Sorry forgot I was on a hip/hop site and forgot about possible connotations to using the word "dark."
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok that ? was goat...damn @ that murkage...I'm officially hooked....again.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why he had feelings for that white girl. It just seemed like he randomly had a soft spot for her and now he got played
    Poor Dana she gonna be on some ? everyone ? now
    No idea where they are going with this whole VP plot
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I never understood why he had feelings for that white girl. It just seemed like he randomly had a soft spot for her and now he got played
    Poor Dana she gonna be on some ? everyone ? now
    No idea where they are going with this whole VP plot

from what i gather, they really want brody to be VP (because walden is running for president) because they want the war to keep going so they can finish the mission. by having brody, a well-liked former soldier, they can sway public opinion from wanting to pull out of it.

when brody talked to the guy in the horse stables the guy said he thinks walden will be a target for something bad to happen in the future. so if something bad does happen brody will be president. it's more politics than anything.
    but because brody is a double agent he doesn't wana take that on anymore.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dana has a good heart, but she was being naive thinking they were just going to go to the police. VP's son already knew what the game was.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this show is the truth!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    lol a part of brody's life falls apart every episode

carrie's "cease & ? desist" line was cold
  • Will Munny
    Options
    lol at saul being the same dude from princess' bride

Thats Inigo Montoya?!?!? ? I never realized it.
  • Matt-
    Options
    damn this show is messin with me cause i don't know who is motivated by what anymore.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Dana has a good heart, but she was being naive thinking they were just going to go to the police. VP's son already knew what the game was.

i don't think she was being naive, i just think she didn't care about the implications of doing the right thing over being complicit in some sort of coverup.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show got holes like ? but it sure is good. Brody should have smashed her off right in the woods. Now i wonder how this is played out b/c once Dana tells his wife they should leave Brody. Or does Brody tell his daughter the truth so she doens't tell her mother. Without his family and Carrie running him around he gonna get reckless.
  • Matt-
    Options
    brody is ? up. he's played everyting cool with nazir's contract, now he's asking all these questions and wanting toknow specifics, they'll pick up on that ? . I hope Saul can can get back w/ his wife. but at this point i doubt that will happen since not a single relationship has worked out very well on the entire show.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    All the lies, Half lies,possible lies are starting to give me a headache
  • thefabmd2dc
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    lol at saul being the same dude from princess' bride
    Thats Inigo Montoya?!?!? ? I never realized it.

Forreal that's him??
    Damn that dude is a good actor if I never recognized his voice this entire time
  • thefabmd2dc
    Options
    that ? is funny maybe I need to start watching snl again
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid ass question, but I don't remember Carrie being officially reinstated, when did this happen? She getting paid for this ? ? She got level 5 clearance?