Official Homeland Season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, this arabian "Nazir follower" reporter chick fine as hell!!!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on the previews for next week when they said "who really is running this operation?" It showed carrie, quinn, saul, and then.... Virgils weird cousin.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    what did nazir say to brody at the end???

lmaoooo @ brody & carrie ? & everyone hearing it
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Stupid ass question, but I don't remember Carrie being officially reinstated, when did this happen? She getting paid for this ? ? She got level 5 clearance?
    she didn't. their whole operation is supposed to be a secret cuz it isn't official CIA business.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea to be honest no way in hell would any terrorist be trusting brody at this point they really stretching the ? outta his cover.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn!

LOL @ Carrie gettin her brains fuked out while everyone overheard.

lil spanish broad told Dana. "Dont ? with my money ? !! I got a good thing goin here!!!"
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    GOAT'd for saul's face

had that "not this ? again" look
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnit this show!!!!!!!!!!!

nh but brody nutted when he saw Nazir. pretty sure thats why he ? carrie, just to get back with nazir
  • Matt-
    Options
    and i really thought that dana might try to get with Mike. he probably would have been ok with that
  • infamous114
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    and i really thought that dana might try to get with Mike. he probably would have been ok with that

I thought I was the only one that got that vibe.
  • Will Munny
    Options

I kinda had that feeling too. nh
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is getting beyond stupid at this point. Nazir and Brody gonna pray off the grid for a while and then the reversal of the reversal of the reversal is going to happen. Marine-to-Terrorist-to-Marine-to-Terrorist again.

Stuff is certified cheeks. Nazir shaves and gets into the U.S. on some Clark Kent/Superman ? ? Word?

And they blew up Brody's whole reasoning for being down with Nazir with the Isa ? : Nazir been killing families and kids wholesale for years BEFORE his son got clapped, but now that his son got caught, "The U.S. and corrupt men must pay."

If Nazir had been on Brody's neck the whole time Brody had been home on some broken record ? , cool. Constant indoctrination makes the terrorist bent make sense. Hell, even season one made sense because it was just Brody off to himself and not being forced to question the message. Now, to have him essentially get time to think through the broken logic of it all and even hint that he might go back? Pffft... ? outta here.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    ? is getting beyond stupid at this point. Nazir and Brody gonna pray off the grid for a while and then the reversal of the reversal of the reversal is going to happen. Marine-to-Terrorist-to-Marine-to-Terrorist again.

Stuff is certified cheeks. Nazir shaves and gets into the U.S. on some Clark Kent/Superman ? ? Word?

And they blew up Brody's whole reasoning for being down with Nazir with the Isa ? : Nazir been killing families and kids wholesale for years BEFORE his son got clapped, but now that his son got caught, "The U.S. and corrupt men must pay."

If Nazir had been on Brody's neck the whole time Brody had been home on some broken record ? , cool. Constant indoctrination makes the terrorist bent make sense. Hell, even season one made sense because it was just Brody off to himself and not being forced to question the message. Now, to have him essentially get time to think through the broken logic of it all and even hint that he might go back? Pffft... ? outta here.

Yea homie the whole story line and premise is pretty much been killed this season. I just watch for Carrie's crazy ass. This season has ruined the show. They still never explained how Brody's tape ended up in Beirut which is the reason behind everything this season. I'm just waiting for it to come. Not to mention Brody's wife kicks him out talks divorce for lying and disappearing. Then the next episode it's all good and he's back home after lying and disappearing again. Then the episdoe after that he's lying again and they beefing. They skipping details just to make the storyline work.
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Brody could still respect the religion, but not the man. He may just be praying to get in tighter with Nazir, or they may pray before they actually talk. I doubt he'll be a quadruple agent. If he does, yea that would be a stretch.

Someone with Nazir's resources and pull could potentially get into the US with a Jordanian, Syrian passport. He may even be able to get a passport from another country through his connects. It's not just that he shaved and used his Abu Nazir passport from Lebanon or Iraq.
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea homie the whole story line and premise is pretty much been killed this season. I just watch for Carrie's crazy ass. This season has ruined the show. They still never explained how Brody's tape ended up in Beirut which is the reason behind everything this season. I'm just waiting for it to come. Not to mention Brody's wife kicks him out talks divorce for lying and disappearing. Then the next episode it's all good and he's back home after lying and disappearing again. Then the episdoe after that he's lying again and they beefing. They skipping details just to make the storyline work.

Anyone of Nazir's agents could have gotten that memory card out of the country. They probably got it out of the country so the Brody would have no way of getting it back, and as leverage over him.

Him and his wife have not been good for awhile. She let him back in because he told her about the CIA stuff. Now they are having issues because of Dana running a person over and Brody being told to keep it quite.

Dana is ? ? me off. This girl needs a talking to and see the bigger picture. She wants to do the right thing (fine), tells the girl what happened (stupid but whatever), the girl tells her to ? off and not to mess with her paper, and she still wants to make it right? How is she going to make it right? I don't think she even knows. They need to bring Walter White in here and get him to have her walk through it. She'll realize that this is the best possible outcome for this situation.

Brody is a straight up ? . He's ? Carrie while his wife and kids are at home. That's ? up man. He talks about not wanting to lie, but he is getting in deeper with Carrie which will just lead to more lies. He's definitely not thinking straight.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i believe they use alot of the same writers from 24, and if youve ever watched that, you can know that show had plenty of things that don't quite add up or that aren't explained fully, but they just have to accept them and move on.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i always ? up at the opening credits when just out of nowhere saul whispers, "what the ? are you doing?"
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    nazir ethered the ? outa bin laden
  • Will Munny
    Options
    they only keeping brodi alive just long enough to get nasir. mike gettin that ? and he ain't even havin to try for it. i couldn't turn that ? down either tho.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lol they were about to murk Brody if Nazir was in the car...
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    For a minute there I thought Doug or whatever his name is was a simp for putting up with the wife for that long without getting any ass.
    I mean Brody been steady cheating on his wife with no consequence
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    i believe they use alot of the same writers from 24, and if youve ever watched that, you can know that show had plenty of things that don't quite add up or that aren't explained fully, but they just have to accept them and move on.

exactly and with 24 i just got to a oh well point and just watched to see jack kick some ass
  • Will Munny
    Options
    so what about all the ? going on behind saul's back? Estes knew about the other ? too. who is this muthafucka on the bus?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    so what about all the ? going on behind saul's back? Estes knew about the other ? too. who is this muthafucka on the bus?

Word, ? got me confused...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black ops = U.S. Assassins.

In other words, as soon as Carrie told Estes that Brody was turned, he set him up to get got. All that ? promised to Brody is basically a carrot on a stick. He's getting dropped when Nazir falls.