Do you dislike fat people?

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Powder Room
I do.

They're lazy.

Most of them are miserable. Not all, but many are. And they always like "I wanna lose weight" but they never do. They look for shortcuts like diet pills, etc... But they never wanna put in work to lose weight by working hard.

I mean its understandable for a 50 year old to have a gut.... But i'm talking about ? in their 20's being overweight.... like this ? can barely make it through a doorway. Like a ? carrying around a year old baby in his belly.

They're fat. Lazy. Useless. Miserable. Then they're sensitive and expect special treatment like a disabled person. I mean if you get stuck sitting next to a fatty on an airplane, they just expect you to give them the arm rest cuz they're fat. They think they earned that arm rest by eating so much?

SMH. I dunno y'all. I just think they're the most pathetic people. Its kind of sad, but I mean its not like its something that they can't change. Most of them are very capable of getting into shape, but they just don't want to.

Also I think they're greedy. Kids starving in Africa, lucky if they get a piece of bread for the entire day... and these fat ? in America eating 5x more than they should.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, although I don't like when they ask for weight loss tips and say ? like "oh I can't do that"
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    No, although I don't like when they ask for weight loss tips and say ? like "oh I can't do that"

4Real!! I swear they are obsessed with losing weight... but every time I see them they get fatter!!!

They always on some "I'm going to sign up at the gym next week" but they never do. And when I'm eating food, I always see a fat ? staring at my burger with a creepy look in their eye, drooling n ? .

Are these ? even able to go to the washroom on their own? I swear fat ? gotta sit down to ? . smh

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited September 2012
    Options
    and fat women.... let's be honest.... waste of good ? .

Don't nobody want a fat woman.

I always imagine they got cheese around their ? , and maybe a half-eaten hamburger bun hidden under their belly.
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    "Let me get a Double cheeseburger, large fries .......another Hamburger but this time only ketchup , also let me have a #4 make it a medium , and also a 8 piece nugget"

What would u like to drink ma'am?

"a Diet Coke"

katblankstare.gif
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm fat and give no ? . Call me big papa ? .
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do.

They're lazy.

Most of them are miserable. Not all, but many are. And they always like "I wanna lose weight" but they never do. They look for shortcuts like diet pills, etc... But they never wanna put in work to lose weight by working hard.

I mean its understandable for a 50 year old to have a gut.... But i'm talking about ? in their 20's being overweight.... like this ? can barely make it through a doorway. Like a ? carrying around a year old baby in his belly.

They're fat. Lazy. Useless. Miserable. Then they're sensitive and expect special treatment like a disabled person. I mean if you get stuck sitting next to a fatty on an airplane, they just expect you to give them the arm rest cuz they're fat. They think they earned that arm rest by eating so much?

SMH. I dunno y'all. I just think they're the most pathetic people. Its kind of sad, but I mean its not like its something that they can't change. Most of them are very capable of getting into shape, but they just don't want to.

Also I think they're greedy. Kids starving in Africa, lucky if they get a piece of bread for the entire day... and these fat ? in America eating 5x more than they should.

Damn bruh id be mad too if I were you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSQNW1pf-b8
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no more than they dislike me
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This young ? gone ? somebody one day. He put it on his grandmas grave them was his noodles!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=cxmkcBjtmjs
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    I also have observed that fat men are very girly, whereas fat women are manly. It's a proven fact that overweight males produce more Estrogen.

Its like they're androgynous.... Should be considered their own gender. Not man, not woman, just FAT. It makes perfect sense. They could even have their own washrooms with wider stalls.

I just don't understand how a HUMAN BEING could allow themselves to get to that point.

We are human beings. We have invented super computers. We have built skyscrapers. We have built bridges and tunnels. We have designed complex languages and arts....... meanwhile these fat ? are physically incapable of wiping their own ass. WTF!!!

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Hassan, @Kai_Valya, and Fiat Money approve this thread.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    Researchers said fat people make lousy lovers simply because overweight goes hand in hand with impotence.

A study funded by the National Cancer Institute, the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, and the American Cancer Society, found that inactive men were at risk for impotence or erectile dysfunction than men who exercised for at least 30 minutes a day. But those who were overweight or had a 42-inch waistline were nearly twice as likely to be hit as men with a 32-inch girth.

Impotence – also known as erectile dysfunction or ? difficulty – is the consistent inability to have and sustain an ? necessary for sex. It currently affects over 30 million Americans.

LOL

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    no. why would i?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Kat is avoiding this thread.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NB4 Kai admits her hatred of fat people.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, not for being fat anyway. some of them can be annoying or real ? , but that's the same as skinny people. sometimes I am a little disgusted when I see a big guy in the summer cutting his lawn with his shirt off, or a big gal at the beach/swimming pool, but nothing to make me dislike them. I do feel a bit like "damn.." when I see a kinda cute girl who's chubby/kinda fat that could be pretty hot when slim
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    "Let me get a Double cheeseburger, large fries .......another Hamburger but this time only ketchup , also let me have a #4 make it a medium , and also a 8 piece nugget"

"a Diet Coke"

katblankstare.gif

My senior year in high school I worked at McDonald's and we'd always laugh right in people's face if they did that ? ...some understood why, some got offended...also I can say working there I literally saw some people get fatter over the months of coming in and eating that ? 4-5 days a week. The people who work at fast food spots don't even eat there as much as the regular customers do
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

"a Diet Coke"

katblankstare.gif

My senior year in high school I worked at McDonald's and we'd always laugh right in people's face if they did that ? ...some understood why, some got offended...also I can say working there I literally saw some people get fatter over the months of coming in and eating that ? 4-5 days a week. The people who work at fast food spots don't even eat there as much as the regular customers do

LMAO LOL .....like that Diet Coke bout' to save them, yea that little drink gonna do it
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Kai is fat

lol, keep ? around, i might squash your ass

im sorry Kai! i was forced
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    im always at Subway lol , i love that food
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope not at all, hell I grew up as a fat kid but my body naturally trimmed and tightened up as I got older. One advantage to being fat growing up is I had to actually learn how to talk to women because if you can't use your mouthpiece when your fat you get no action period.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    fat ppl make me sick
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I dont give a flying ? how the next man lives
This discussion has been closed.