Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, why did I get flagged?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they had to do a study to figure this out? Hell...I could've just looked outside and told them this.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, thats a crazy statistic, black women gotta step it up.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    If women stop messing with ? dudes and getting with dudes who already got kids, this wouldn't be an issue.

Men could also stop having all these "baby mammas" and take care of the kids they already have as well.

Both genders are at fault here...

That was kinda my point @stopitfive. I whole heartedly believe women need to do better. But one women 4kids 4 daddy's the numbers for the men has to be pretty high.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spades bids.....
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    ummm who cares if its true or not....
    Because having multiple baby fathers is correlated with other bullshitting that is destroying the blacks...

real ? ... people need 2 stop caring about deez damn statistics all da time... u ? quick 2 be on some "what's wrong wit black people" ? ... if u dont fit da statistic... den dats good... if u do den u kno yo story and i'm pretty sure u dont give a ? what people think..
    u ? r too stupid to realize how despicable u r... U can't justify every ? thing blacks do on some defensive ? ....
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because having multiple baby fathers is correlated with other bullshitting that is destroying the blacks...

real ? ... people need 2 stop caring about deez damn statistics all da time... u ? quick 2 be on some "what's wrong wit black people" ? ... if u dont fit da statistic... den dats good... if u do den u kno yo story and i'm pretty sure u dont give a ? what people think..
    u ? r too stupid to realize how despicable u r... U can't justify every ? thing blacks do on some defensive ? ....
    are u dispicable? huh? u n yo wife/ girlfriend need 2 adopt a black baby so u can save dat baby " from the epidemic that is being wit a mother wit 2 baby daddies" or shut da ? up...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

are u dispicable? huh? u n yo wife/ girlfriend need 2 adopt a black baby so u can save dat baby " from the epidemic that is being wit a mother wit 2 baby daddies" or shut da ? up...

I can't shake the feeling that u r trolling the ? out of me... for the sake of conversation... I can do more good by helping the many, rather than the few (which I also do)... besides this aint a "me" issue, its an "us" issue...
    u really think this ? doesn't matter? u happy with your people being disorganized and subordinate?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i can do about it is not make any more babies....which i didnt plan on it anyway....but yeah, i got 3 siblings by my mother, and only 2 have the same father.....i also have 3 (that we know of) siblings by my father and none of us have the same mother....but just bein real, people will never stop ? /makin babies with people they dont plan on spending their life with....thats just the way ? is....and its getting worse with time

*waits for the mama jokes*
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't shake the feeling that u r trolling the ? out of me... for the sake of conversation... I can do more good by helping the many, rather than the few (which I also do)... besides this aint a "me" issue, its an "us" issue...
    u really think this ? doesn't matter? u happy with your people being disorganized and subordinate?

honestly im not trolling u... i dont troll... we just have different views on the subject that is all..

the only reason minorities feel " subordinate" is because its a stereotype that we are.. like its been said time n time a again on here.. the black race is the only race n america dat if one does wrong we all do wrong.. we are so critical of ourselves dat we have divided ourselve n our own community... if a white boy goes out and gets 2 different women preggo... we will say " he ? up" if a black boy does it " we ? up" we take on pressure of every black persons problems as well as our own... no other race does that 2 the degree we do..

the problem with alot of people who " want us 2 do better" is the fact they are 2 " militant" with they approach.. a " us vs. them" mentality aint gone work in all situations... its like we defeat ourselves before da " race " even start..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *mum's only got one baby daddy post*

Dad's got three...that we kno' of
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Matt in here enjoyin the minstrel show

Evil Cracka ass cracka

cosin
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no need for ? to get all defensive... hell the numbers many not be 100% accurate but its accurate enough.... we just dont like out ? laundry aired out.... ? be ? and having babies like easter rabbits... only to get mad when someone calls u out on it.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it seems its getting worse. So by the time I hit my thirty's, most of the women black women my age will have children.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all I know is being back dating at 30 alI know at least 59% of the women I meet have a kid and arent with the father...
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me & my sister have the same set of parents who are still married but my sister didnt take notes b/c she is part of the 59%. smh
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sad moment in the black community.i see most sistahs by themselves with 5 kids.i guess she was a walking mattress to these 5 guys she slept with
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    m24761.jpg

black women gotta do better
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 word..............CONDOMS
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    59%

That's astonishing and very true. My aunt got 4 BD's and she's like 32.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now MOST black women have 5 kids by 5 different men??

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and then they ask me why im never having kids...

its called being pro-active
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    So now MOST black women have 5 kids by 5 different men??

Yes Girl, and apparently the children are conceived immaculately too. Black Women out chere ? up...lol
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @s_a_m_r_i_o playing the blame game in here.

So it's alllllllll the woman's fault and the man is simply a victim?

lmao

Interesting thread.

No, women claim they're victims when most of them should've avoided the signs. Same with a dude, if a woman is broke, not ambitious, has multiple kids, a slouch, etc. then he's dumb to deal with those types if he complains.