LOOK AT ? ...

Options

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A real baller would have fish catches itself.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Why this ? got on a long sleeve shirt and a vest inside?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Sawed off catching untold amounts of feelings
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stay on this ? mind smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Duke got cats on the Internet mad haha

im from the dmv. we'll let em get away with saying SOME things becuz becuz. but everyday and every subject. nah man

Oh you from Maryland or VA then...because no DC ? actually says they're from the DMV...they just say they what part of the city they're from lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Cause the internet aint real homie. Who catches feelings over some website ? people use to pass the time?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a real ? would of put those fish in there........then fished them out by emptying out a full clip with the ak....not sittin there wish a fishing pole like an ass
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outchea mad at success, b..

I got a family of penguins in my walk in freezer b..

Real ? bring outside livin inside the house b..step ya wildlife game up b..my basement is a reptile sanctuary
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Your acting like a woman right now. Only women ? about stupid ? like you are currently doing. No one takes this website seriously. Its all passing the time ? , only a ? like you compares it to the streets. Just like a ? , your post oozes with ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude caught mad feelings... wow...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

@Jackson17 you remind me of this ape I saw at the Bronx Zoo.

He was on his King Kong ? and he stalked my little cousin the whole time we were there.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the next step is to threaten to meet up with posters for a fight... u can do it...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Wipe your crusty ? off ?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo feelings is hurt b. I suggest you put a sawed off shotty to your mouth and do what kurt colbain did.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    a real ? would of put those fish in there........then fished them out by emptying out a full clip with the ak....not sittin there wish a fishing pole like an ass
    yooooo.... that would be hilarious...
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so becuz the bird is 80% White and not 100% White and she's anonymous it makes it okay? i gotcha

ajackson is a troll and talks lime that for pure entertainment value but some of u ? is really livin that lie. wow. i guess i do feel some sorta way about all of that, makes sense right? /:) and its a Rap site at that
    Walmart got tampons and ben & jerrys on sale b..

You got cramps too? They got midol on sale too b
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    *hater thread*

who would actually point out some ? like that? and Pico aint even Black. How yall let this hoe get away with saying so much? There's no amount of outside of Black ? tomake me that thirsty to let a ? go on my people everyday. the bird is half latin and half white, tf?

fam pico doesnt know what she is

we saw her pics

and we classified her as puerto rican by default

this happened years ago when we had the racial draft back on the old ic

so if fat joe can say ? etc ... so can pico
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdayum, you rarely see people catch feelings to this extent.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Wack, a real ? would get a pond built on his roof.

Unless he treated the water, the fish wouldn't last that long in it anyway.

but even realer ? is when you buy like 50 red belly pirahnas and keep them ? in like 4 or 5 different tanks ... then when they get too big you release them into the wild during the summer to throw off the eco system

? left a baby gator in one of our lakes which is a city park ... it lived for a while too and got to be like 4ft long poppin up on land scaring little white girls and eating mad fish. animal control came and caught tho. im still hurtin over this loss
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Are you done venting, ? ?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    *hater thread*

who would actually point out some ? like that? and Pico aint even Black. How yall let this hoe get away with saying so much? There's no amount of outside of Black ? tomake me that thirsty to let a ? go on my people everyday. the bird is half latin and half white, tf?

fam pico doesnt know what she is

we saw her pics

and we classified her as puerto rican by default

this happened years ago when we had the racial draft back on the old ic

so if fat joe can say ? etc ... so can pico

who said Fat Joe can say ? ? i didnt know he was the ambassador for Latino and Black relations in America? wasnt Fat Joe wack up until last night anyway? u ? really be thinkin all of this rap ? is real life, ga damn.

if u aint Black and u talkin that ? ? u get popped upside ya head and jumped. i never ran across such a flagrant outsider to get away with that. and speakin of this rap ? , y u think DJ Khaled toned that ? ? down? real life aint the internet "b"

how old are you??

when i said fat joe you must be thinking "make it rain" fat joe

fat joe and mad other puerto ricans have been saying ? etc since it came into the hip hop langauge in the early 90's and never got beat up etc for it LOL fat joe was a part of the ditc right in the heart of ny my friend LOLOLOL

furthermore ask any puerto rican their history and they will tell they are mixed with spainiards and africans. and to top it off spain is one of the most heavy mixed european nations in history. blacks ruled spain for 700 hundred years all the way up until christopher columbus thus making puerto ricans very top heavy in african blood.

you dont even know your history ... and i was just joking with that post but since you wanted it there you go
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    this ? aint even that serious. if u few ? is okay being a ? to sum ? u never met or will ever know in real life then by all means, keep the kool aid pourin. i aint wit that ? , my parents raised me better than that

so because pico doesnt want to be sister souljah for what ever reason, youre in your feelings?? got damn can you atleast do this when its a full black chick "selling out"
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack, a real ? would get a pond built on his roof.

Unless he treated the water, the fish wouldn't last that long in it anyway.

but even realer ? is when you buy like 50 red belly pirahnas and keep them ? in like 4 or 5 different tanks ... then when they get too big you release them into the wild during the summer to throw off the eco system

? left a baby gator in one of our lakes which is a city park ... it lived for a while too and got to be like 4ft long poppin up on land scaring little white girls and eating mad fish. animal control came and caught tho. im still hurtin over this loss
    That ? would be hilarious.

Then he could incriminate himself by rapping about it.