What Age Is Too Old To Still Be Single?

Options

Comments

• MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're never too old to be single, it's better to find the right one later in life than settle with the wrong one.

The best advice I could give is just sit back and don't close the door. When the right woman comes along you'll know it. She will make you question if anything before was really love.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    55 is too old to be single. who's going to wipe your ass, when your body goes to ? ???

if somebody is that age and still single they might as well give up and jus except solitude

? i'm 25 and I'm already there.
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    d cups and pre nups
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I'm single (again) @ my age. I wanna settle down, but I'm not gonna just settle down wit any ole chick. Just b/c folks think there's a time limit
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    dam nucca, yo jus got a gurl
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm single 24 years old and the freedom that comes with is too good like I could go blow money at strip club and as long as all my bills are paid I am straight.And when you are single you do not have to explain ? to anybody.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a relationship type. When your single, you can do what you want and go where you want. There's no age limit of course.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Well I'm single (again) @ my age. I wanna settle down, but I'm not gonna just settle down wit any ole chick. Just b/c folks think there's a time limit

drop that story fam what happened between you and your main?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I don't know why society has this rule of "you too old to be single". So many failed relationships and false marriages are based upon that very thought process. People will shack with anybody just to have somebody. ? that...I rather ? my jump offs

Problem is that peer pressure plays a huge part in it too.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too old to be single is when you actually care.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    single ain't got ? to do with age....

if you single you single...i hate that "i have to be in a relationship" mentality.....there's absolutely no reason in the world to be with someone if you don't like them....

kids may be the most reasonable excuse,.. but in all reality even that doesn't make it mandatory
  • texas409
    Options
    im not talking about rushing to find love im saying the age where u see a ? or woman out at the club you know should be at home with a family and kids. i see them folks and be like damn they still trying to wild out for new ? or ? pause.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    im not talking about rushing to find love im saying the age where u see a ? or woman out at the club you know should be at home with a family and kids. i see them folks and be like damn they still trying to wild out for new ? or ? pause.

oh.. 40-45
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't control when you are going to be single so there is nothing you can do about it just enjoy life.
  • texas409
    Options
    yo im.still relatively young make decent money im bout to murk this single life real quick. chick try to talk that relationship mess im turning into Dalehart Jr. and burning off fast as i can
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ther's spots for 40+..

get in where you fit in...

if you're 45 clubbing with 21 year olds... yea that's kinda weird..

but if you're 45 clubbin with other 45 year olds...

have fun...

i see old head spots all the time... them ? having fun..let them cook....
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    ther's spots for 40+..

get in where you fit in...

if you're 45 clubbing with 21 year olds... yea that's kinda weird..

but if you're 45 clubbin with other 45 year olds...

have fun...

i see old head spots all the time... them ? having fun..let them cook....

Word. There's this spot around my way called 30+. As u can see from the name u gotta be 30 to get in. Them old playas be in there w/ the linen suits & hats spitting ancient game LOL
  • dontchase
    dontchase Members Posts: 5
    Options
    I don't think its a age
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A single black woman with kids @ 30 game over for us
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    A single black woman with kids @ 30 game over for us

you might as well have aids.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    it's always been too old for me.. running thru mutliples was never for me. I count my boyfriends on my finger...the rest just dreaming.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are people of all ages who are single and happy, so there isnt a definite answer to this.
    Good luck tho my ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »

drop that story fam what happened between you and your main?

Had a disagreement about me goin to church with her. Have no problem with that. My issue was the fact that she was makin it such an urgency that we go. As if she was meeting a deadline. We just started out. That's a big step. So I didn't see why we needed to go ASAP. So then she got on the whole ultimatum type deal. Sayin if we don't go, then there's no need for us to continue talkin. Things ended.

But then a few days later we talked about it. Guess she realized where I was coming from, and apologized. Even offered to take me out to eat. The way she went about it didn't sit right with me. So I told her we should back off from the realstionship, and get to know each other some more. That's about it.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shid some of these superstars are old and single...Jigga just not too along ago got married...

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ole SWV i get so weak in the knees ass ? what kinda question is this. Relationships come and go you gonna be single regardless at some point throughout life unless you snatch up one of those real religious chicks whos into church heavy and pray she don't have a change of heart.