love vs. money

Options

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to research (if u believe in that sort of thing) most couples divorce over money...or lack thereof. Take it for what it's worth.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've chosen love. Hindsight really is 20/20 Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    I need dem dollars like my hoes need birth control
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    money is only important when youre young ... once you do everything and buy all the ? thats out there a couple times around then you start to have revelations

i know a couple millionaires who you would never know they were. and they all say they used to think money was everything when they were young

i guess its all a process
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    how much money we taking about here
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    money is only important when youre young ...

true

i keep on thinkin about that scene in titanic since days where the old couple hold each other in the bed while titanic about to go down
  • MookieBlaylox
    Options
    ? marry minimum wage ? ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I rather have money over love as of right now. I say that b/c I can't truly say that I've ever been in love before and I rather put faith in ? than to put it in people.

true
  • MookieBlaylox
    Options
    @ mcdonalds flipping burgers. son duke @ ya house flippin ya girl
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »

im sayin doe, man my ? if yo ain't bread ain't right she somewhere else on a free night

cold blooded. do yall ? really think ? that scandalous?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

im sayin doe, man my ? if yo ain't bread ain't right she somewhere else on a free night

cold blooded. do yall ? really think ? that scandalous?

but of course...it aint that they neccesarily scandalous in that regard, but can you really blame a chick for upgradin? also, women can never really say what they want, but feel what they need.

Trill goatness. No shot @texas409 but think about it...did you really think you and your ex would end the way yall did? Again no shot, but you gotta peep game bruh. There's women that will say it isn't about that money. But ? keep having ramen noodle dinners and watch that change

Most women are superficial and are motivated by that which is material.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my girl were broke together and we came up together, even if we weren't always together at the time cause we were seperated for some time. Love motivated me to get money though because I always wanted to do better for her.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my girl were broke together and we came up together, even if we weren't always together at the time cause we were seperated for some time. Love motivated me to get money though because I always wanted to do better for her.

that's gangsta playa
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Love is a nice thing but it don't pay the bills.

money is only an issue in relationships when it's the woman making more......
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

im a little confused, so yall were seperated for the majority of the time that yall were broke and got back together when you get your cake up, or did I not comprehend that right. I aint bein saracastic or nun, but I'm just tryin to make sure im understanding correctly

She been in my life since I was 15. I was broke she stayed around, she was broke I stuck around, even though we had 4 states between us at times so we were seperated and not technically in a relationship she's always been my girl regardless.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

im a little confused, so yall were seperated for the majority of the time that yall were broke and got back together when you get your cake up, or did I not comprehend that right. I aint bein saracastic or nun, but I'm just tryin to make sure im understanding correctly

She been in my life since I was 15. I was broke she stayed around, she was broke I stuck around, even though we had 4 states between us at times so we were seperated and not technically in a relationship she's always been my girl regardless.

so yall were together, just long distance in different states? either way homie, congrats to yall.

I guess you could say that. We both dated other people, but we never got serious about nobody else, not for lack of effort ? just didn't work out.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $$$ isnt the reason for the break down of relationships/families atleast not directly....

its the disintegration of gender roles...

but as far as your thread goes: why cant i have both?
    it's not the disintegration of gender roles. the problems in today's society stem from many things, but gender roles have little to do with it.

the biggest problems in today's society IMO are...

People want instant gratification and all that comes with it. whether its marriage too quick, fast food, instant rice, sex immediately, online news... etc. they want what they want and want it now. they don't want to work for it and they don't want to have to work to keep it. this IMO is a major reason why infidelity is so high right now.

another problem that many people in today's society lack morals, pride and a work ethic. people don't take responsibility for nothing anymore, they don't worry about how things they do affect others and they don't want to work hard for things, they think they have a right to a certain lifestyle. they don't take pride in doing a good job of things either, which affects every aspect in life.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ if you don't have somebody you love to share it with.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I rather have money over love as of right now. I say that b/c I can't truly say that I've ever been in love before and I rather put faith in ? than to put it in people.

? wouldn't want you saying the first part of that sentence, so he's not gon put his faith in you making statements like that
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good album BTW.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    For me money comes before a "relationship". Im grown and dont feel right worryin bout all that if my money aint right or at least on track. Plus, if (when) something goes wrong in the "relationship" and you aint been bout your money, its much harder to move on then to just keep it movin and start over like you can with money. I aint the type to be livin with parents, on the bus, walkin around with my woman. I'll just stay single, driving, laughin, and comin up.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money, because the things that I can buy with money will ultimately make me happier than Love ever possibly could.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    Money, because the things that I can buy with money will ultimately make me happier than Love ever possibly could.
    you ain't even come close to love before if you believe that
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    you ain't even come close to love before if you believe that

I havent bro, but I would definitely take MONEY over LOVE.

I got needs REQUIRE that Money to have, I dont have any needs that REQUIRE Love....

Im not a lovey dovey type of ? , I like to watch TV, chill, sleep and smoke loads of weed. I cant do that ? without money...