It Is Time for Obama Supporters to Be Held Accountable for Obama's Atrocities

Options
TheLaureate
TheLaureate Members Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Social Lounge
Obama essentially says: "I will go to war with Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Iran killing thousands of civilians and children, I will assassinate and indefinitely detain American citizens, I will drone strike Middle Easterners to death, I will invade the privacy of Americans with 30,000 spy drones, I will engage in multiple wars, I will euthanize and use eugenics on the populace, I will support genetically mutating our crops into cancerous tumor inducing food, I will destroy American sovereignty, I will use authoritarian means to take away Internet freedoms using an executive order forcing Cybersecurity Act, I will shred the Constitution to pieces, I will destroy the dollar with trillion dollar bailouts, I will take your money and give it to dictators in foreign countries, I will give trillions to financial criminals, I will fund and arm Al-Queda terrorists and Mexican drug cartels, so please elect me for another 4 years."

And Obama supporters will go in the booth November approving all of this. And there's no excuse. This is all public knowledge.

Research:
NDAA
Patriot Act
Cybersecurity Act
Fast & Furious
Obama Geithner approval of funds for Jihad holy war in Syria
QE3
TARP
Obamacare
Monsanto/GMO
Drones
Zbigniew Brzezinski (Obamas top adviser/mentor)
U.N. Arms Treaty

If you vote for Obama you are voting for fascism and the destruction of America. Mitt Romney is no better. Gary Johnson 2012 or else you hate freedom.

Comments

• TheLaureate
    Options
    This is a call for Obama supporters to defend their President. I can provide evidence for all of my claims, Obama did (or is going to do) all of that.

How can you justify the fact that he ramps up TSA measures, more measures to spy on us to keep us safe from Al-Queda, meanwhile Obama is funding Al-Queda; taking our hard earned money and giving it to terrorists.

Explain that.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Let's see which Obama fans support his bloodthirsty and fascist policies.....this will be interesting.....good thread homie.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Obama fans are no better than Bush fans. You guys all support the same ? , Obama has taken Bush's policies and EXPANDED them, from the Bush tax cuts to ending the war in Iraq on Bush's terms to even increasing the amount of drones and troops in Afghanistan. A damn shame many will overlook Obama's stupid policies because he's Black. I always laugh when I hear an Obama fan diss Bush.......
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Good point Thulsa, but for a President like Obama who blames Bush for almost everything, why has he continued so much of his stupid policies?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Good point Thulsa, but for a President like Obama who blames Bush for almost everything, why has he continued so much of his stupid policies?
    corporations are people?

Ahh, so the military industrial complex has promised riches for Obama once he leaves office, just like the avg politician. I think I got it now = )
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    corporations are people?

Ahh, so the military industrial complex has promised riches for Obama once he leaves office, just like the avg politician. I think I got it now = )

he does wanna spend the war budget... when we aint at "war"

Considering all that money can be spent right here in America to protect the poor and middle class with social safety nets like more cheaper housing, shelters, aid for states and jobs, I think that's a ? disgrace
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ok with the killing of people in other countries. Props to obama.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    I'm ok with the killing of people in other countries. Props to obama.

So you won't be too upset if another terrorist attack happens in America right?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm also ok with the killing of domestic citizens that aren't me. Props to obama.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Every time I bring up ? like this to the pro-Obama contingency, cats start doing their best mime impersonations.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Politics has a weird way of making you support what you may not believe in especially when it takes 1 term to find out what it is. If Obama loses, I'm afraid we are just going to be just as critical about the next candidate's policies and in 1 term a different name would headline this post.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Politics has a weird way of making you support what you may not believe in especially when it takes 1 term to find out what it is. If Obama loses, I'm afraid we are just going to be just as critical about the next candidate's policies and in 1 term a different name would headline this post.

@alissowack
    I don't just single out Obama. It's every single President since WWI (minus JFK/Eisenhower). All of the candidates are controlled by the same global elite. This particular post is about Obama because 1. he is the President and 2. most people here probably support him. Yes, the next President will receive the same criticism. I think you are a bit late in realizing that the whole Two-Party system is a complete fraud with the same policies with the same politicians with the same policies.

The only major politicians who are not controlled by the global elite power structure are Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Rand Paul, and Dennis Kucinich.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not really late...just a little hesitant to respond on the issues of politics. It believe a two-party system works. It's the people that abuse it that makes it fraudulent.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Circle ? thread is a circle ? .. Is this an argument against Obama or for Third parties? I thought there was a thread about that already..
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    GET READY - Americas sovereignty will NO longer exist....just like everything else Obama does - read this and tell me it aint so......Most people are so far up his ass they can't see what hes truly up to - good bye to America and welcome the UN

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=4207
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    GET READY - Americas sovereignty will NO longer exist....just like everything else Obama does - read this and tell me it aint so......Most people are so far up his ass they can't see what hes truly up to - good bye to America and welcome the UN

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=4207

False.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne

You obviously trust this President - I DON'T he's using executive power & you're clueness about what he really intends on doing to America - Our sovereignty is about to be taken away and the UN will run America (aka) transforming America...If that's what you want for America....so be it. I'm not gonna argue with you,OR anyone for that matter about the direction Obama wants America to go - I oppose it and will vote for Romney. This BLACK man is determined to destroy America 4 HIIS VISION of what it should be - SO BE HAPPY with the NEW Obamanation.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Circle ? thread is a circle ? .. Is this an argument against Obama or for Third parties? I thought there was a thread about that already..

You have failed to effectively defend Obama. You lost the argument, it is now time to concede that Obama should not be reelected. The fact that Romney and Obama are both bad is a sidenote, don't use that to weasal your way out of making a real argument.

Why can't you defend your Presidential pick.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @heyslick, i'm aware of what your crew did to America and what Obama's policies have done for America. Trust has nothing to do with it. Facts go a long way, and you're full of propaganda and lies.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    @FuriousOne

The reason why this thread looks like a circle ? is because you Obama supporters haven't come in here to defend Obama. This thread was intended for Obama supporters to come in and debate and it's your fault it's a circle ? , you are the only Obama supporter here and haven't even provided a counter-argument.

Where's the rest of the Obama supporters?

• Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @TheLaureate

idk, they nation wide. I'm not offering a counter to an obvious trap post. You don't want a counter, you want finger pointing and indictments at my expense. You're acting like i didn't post a bunch of stuff in the other thread.
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @heyslick, i'm aware of what your crew did to America and what Obama's policies have done for America. Trust has nothing to do with it. Facts go a long way, and you're full of propaganda and lies.

NO voter ids required to vote in some states - Americas sovereignty is on the line and you don't do any research to dispute said issue.....if they aren't true then prove your point. This man wants America to solve all of the worlds problems...& he's gonna use the UN to mandate all of those changes. BTW by any means necessary he's bounded and determined to spread the wealth around....third world status for America is what he wants & believes is the fair think to do.