2»

Comments

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Don't put too much into it man or try to be flashy with the altima, won't be worth the trouble.
    But if your seats are torn up, u can get some decent seat covers. i'd go with velour or the synthetic leather for that price range.
    To get anything worth looking at you'll need to do full seat covers. Not just the pull overs.
    I did this with my old accord and it turned out pretty nice. But I did the work myself and it took about 10-12 hours.
    Came out decent. about $300

photo2.jpg
    PICT2050.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    photo-33.jpg
    PICT1704.jpg

Where you got them seat cover from. The ones in my jeep needs some serious help...

I gotta go back and dig it up. Don't have that car anymore. But I remember they also have a store on eBay

@b00kie you ic ? are unreliable as ? ....
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't put too much into it man or try to be flashy with the altima, won't be worth the trouble.
    But if your seats are torn up, u can get some decent seat covers. i'd go with velour or the synthetic leather for that price range.
    To get anything worth looking at you'll need to do full seat covers. Not just the pull overs.
    I did this with my old accord and it turned out pretty nice. But I did the work myself and it took about 10-12 hours.

photo2.jpg
    PICT2050.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    photo-33.jpg
    PICT1704.jpg

Where you got them seat cover from. The ones in my jeep needs some serious help...

I gotta go back and dig it up. Don't have that car anymore. But I remember they also have a store on eBay

LMAO damn
    @MrSoutCity
    Look at this on eBay:

2002-08 Nissan 350Z Synthetic Leather Seat Covers Free Embroidery Top Stitching!

http://bit.ly/10EacxY
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

photo2.jpg
    PICT2050.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    photo-33.jpg
    PICT1704.jpg

LMAO damn
    @MrSoutCity
    Look at this on eBay:

2002-08 Nissan 350Z Synthetic Leather Seat Covers Free Embroidery Top Stitching!

http://bit.ly/10EacxY

Good looking out...