Ladies, Y'all Still Checkin' For Pretty Boys?

Options

Comments

• Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Can't a man look decent( pretty in your eyes) and still be a lover and a fighter? All my male friends that I grew up with in life were decent looking dudes and can street fight their ? off when it was called for. I feel some females roll with an unattractive man because they want all the spotlight attention to themselves, plus feel insecure with a pretty boy/man. When you roll with a pretty boy you have no choice but to share the spotlight.

Just because a man looks rugged with tattoos and don't wash his ass don't make him a real man. I'm not saying I'm a pretty boy/man, I don't have tattoos, don't look rugged and I wash my ass thoroughly and will still kick the ? out of the rugged looking man...believe me!

oh yeah, by the way, what about those thuggish looking dudes who are on the down low...never thought about that....huh!

You females need to think in terms of having a baby with that man...do you want an unattractive man or a pretty boy to seed you up?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't be attractive and rugged looking at the same time?

Manly doesn't mean ? or not thoroughly washed.

• Universalmindstate
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You can't be attractive and rugged looking at the same time?

Manly doesn't mean ? or not thoroughly washed.

True baby girl...that statement was an overkill on my behalf in terms of not washing.
    Define rugged. Do you mean a man with a bearded face and lumber jack jacket?
  • Universalmindstate
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Blu197...kobe bryant look alike: what part of my statement offended or insulted you...just curious? This way I can correct
    my behaviour.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blu197...kobe bryant look alike: what part of my statement offended or insulted you...just curious? This way I can correct
    my behaviour.

I gave you ether I'm on your side bruh...... and that is kobe bryant, that's him in HS
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ? that shave their legs are transvedykes ? who do village people shows on the weekend. Posing as men during the day and fakkits at night.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm as rugged as they come b..
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How would you like to get a ruff ? rugged and raw
    Outlaw rollin' down the shaw
    Do you want a ? that's hard
    Or a ? made ? cute as El Debarge?

-Ice Cube

There it is right there lol
  • Universalmindstate
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    my behaviour.

I gave you ether I'm on your side bruh...... and that is kobe bryant, that's him in HS

Sorry man, but I was told ether meant disrespectful. Ether is a tough one to judge...I need to work on this one. I'm new on this site, so still learning the ropes around here...bear with me!

• Universalmindstate
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    How would you like to get a ruff ? rugged and raw
    Outlaw rollin' down the shaw
    Don't you want a ? that's hard
    Or a ? made ? cute as El Debarge?

-Ice Cube

There it is right there lol

I assume the pretty one is the one getting blasted?
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The homie with the shaved legs probably does get more ? than most of you ? .

Females like ? that keep up with their personal grooming. A ? that shaves his legs probably has perfect person grooming when it comes to other aspects.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MJ-moving-animated-gifs-thethreefunnysisters-mjgirl-and-mjganster-and-mccalamccool-19919356-299-225.gif

Ladies LOOOOOOOOOVED this man.

Even Diana Ross.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »

Females like ? that keep up with their personal grooming. A ? that shaves his legs probably has perfect person grooming when it comes to other aspects.

C/s I think ? think I shave my entire leg, only part i shave is the knees n below, but i dgaf what these lame ? and old ass crusty hoes say, i still get bad bitchs in real life n that's all that matters to me
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread has become unintentionally hilarious

LMAO @ the self-ether

these lil ? are lost
  • Little JJ
    Options

C/s I think ? think I shave my entire leg, only part i shave is the knees n below, but i dgaf what these lame ? and old ass crusty hoes say, i still get bad bitchs in real life n that's all that matters to me

Yeah this ? I knew in high school actually use to like get his eye brows trimmed and ? . He was that serious about his personal grooming. He wore durags and wave gel every night, got haircuts/shape-ups twice a week, worked out EVERY day, brushed his hair all day, would eat mints ALL DAY(good breath), always wore chapstick, always shaved on time, always kept his fingerails perfect and even put on acne cream to make sure his skin was perfectly smooth and pimple free. Basically his personal grooming was PERFECT in all aspects and he got loads of ? (he was sorta dark skin too).

Then you got someone like me who is too lazy to do ? like that and I get no ? .

So personal grooming definitely matters when it comes to getting women, the shaving of your legs it self probably doesn't get you ? . But I know if you're a straight guy that takes the time to shave your legs then that means you probably keep yourself well groomed in other areas also. Which definitely attracts ? .
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL, ? out here looking like Grover
    20ebc88cb263042f6f36fac1b0df70f9.jpg
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? we still on this topic?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah this ? I knew in high school actually use to like get his eye brows trimmed and ? . He was that serious about his personal grooming. He wore durags and wave gel every night, got haircuts/shape-ups twice a week, worked out EVERY day, brushed his hair all day, would eat mints ALL DAY(good breath), always wore chapstick, always shaved on time, always kept his fingerails perfect and even put on acne cream to make sure his skin was perfectly smooth and pimple free. Basically his personal grooming was PERFECT in all aspects and he got loads of ? (he was sorta dark skin too).

So personal grooming definitely matters when it comes to getting women, the shaving of your legs it self probably doesn't get you ? . But I know if you're a straight guy that takes the time to shave your legs then that means you probably keep yourself well groomed in other areas also. Which definitely attracts ? .

LOL @ compromising yo existence to appeal to a chick.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't a man look decent( pretty in your eyes) and still be a lover and a fighter? All my male friends that I grew up with in life were decent looking dudes and can street fight their ? off when it was called for. I feel some females roll with an unattractive man because they want all the spotlight attention to themselves, plus feel insecure with a pretty boy/man. When you roll with a pretty boy you have no choice but to share the spotlight.

Just because a man looks rugged with tattoos and don't wash his ass don't make him a real man. I'm not saying I'm a pretty boy/man, I don't have tattoos, don't look rugged and I wash my ass thoroughly and will still kick the ? out of the rugged looking man...believe me!

oh yeah, by the way, what about those thuggish looking dudes who are on the down low...never thought about that....huh!

You females need to think in terms of having a baby with that man...do you want an unattractive man or a pretty boy to seed you up?

You're getting it wrong because you're equating being a "pretty boy" with being attractive and being "rugged" with being unattractive. And that's not necessarily true. Pretty and rugged doesn't mean you're handsome or ugly. I see plenty of ugly pretty boys. It's more so a reference to their grooming habits than their actual physical features. And when a man has grooming habits similar to that of a female, it's a turnoff IMO.

I think that's what the other women in this thread were getting at as well.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

LOL @ compromising yo existence to appeal to a chick.

I've never done that but my friend did and in some way or another most men do....

Trust me bro, its not as crazy as it sounds.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This thread, that was originally directed towards the ladies, has evolved into a discussion where men have begun "exposing" themselves in the worst ways possible.

SICKENING.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You must have paid extra attention to homie
  • Little JJ
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »

I use to have almost every class with the homie in high school, no ? ? . You see a ? everyday and you'll begin to notice ? like that. ? would come to class every morning with his waves spinning and a thick durag line across his forehead LOL...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I use to have almost every class with the homie in high school, no ? ? . You see a ? everyday and you'll begin to notice ? like that. ? would come to class every morning with his waves spinning and a thick durag line across his forehead LOL...

but you somehow know his whole grooming regimen
  • Little JJ
    Options

but you somehow know his whole grooming regimen

Yeah, homie would do the ? all through out the day especially while in class.