Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Dayum my ? , geno.. at first I thought you as trolling us with Xpac/Syxx but then i was like... geno got good tastes he might possibly be talking about someone else... and boom... i was thoroughly surprised... great job.. will be making this dude for WWE 13...

Think Rey London Styles...
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Dayum my ? , geno.. at first I thought you as trolling us with Xpac/Syxx but then i was like... geno got good tastes he might possibly be talking about someone else... and boom... i was thoroughly surprised... great job.. will be making this dude for WWE 13...

Think Rey London Styles...

He's in FCW now.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...and he is likely to be toned a whole lot down. Many of his moves are of the highflying calibre that usually is a no no in WWE. I hope not though. But it seems that the same guy who got a ? out of Alberts work in Japan have found another to get at. If Claudio/Cesaro can make it. Then there is no excuse for Hero/Ohno to make it too. PAC is great when he is "ON" but rather dull when not :-(
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe i need to start a FCW thread.. ? it.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he in wwe developmental now, all them high flyin moves he got, wwe gon tell that ? pick one and thats all u get
  • da_enforcer
    da_enforcer Members Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how well he is gonna do on the main roster. He got some nice moves but unless they start that cruiser weight division, he is going to lose alot of those moves. Plus he already has a reputation outside of the WWE which they hate. Hopefully he will be able to survive and become like Daniel Bryan, Punk, and Cesaro.