Dravidians and Africans

Options
janklow
janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
edited October 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
This discussion was created from comments split from: BUDDHA The Black Revolutionary and The Black Untouchables of India.

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Great thread. Props to @waterproof for the drops. I missed the previous thread but will read through it tomorrow morning and hope to add to the discussion.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much knowledge being dropped!!! That was a beautiful thread and needs to continue. @waterproof is the GOAT poster for real. With that much information being dropped and clarification and so much deep research we need him and more posters to come into these subforums.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Too much knowledge being dropped!!! That was a beautiful thread and needs to continue. @waterproof is the GOAT poster for real. With that much information being dropped and clarification and so much deep research we need him and more posters to come into these subforums.

Thanks for the kind words brother @Ajackson17..........One thing i can say about @janklow as a moderator even though i dont agree with his ass all the time and his slick talk is that @janklow is consistent on his rules and how he mod. Because in the Enoch thread @GaluoDaBklynKing asked questions about The Black Davidians because i was talking about them from being from HAM/Africa so i upped this thread to explain deeper since i put some time in searching and i didnt want to go through that again. So i upped the thread with me knowing the rules of janklow of adding to a thread if you going to up it and if he feels that it's enough he will locked the thread, so im glad he didnt lock the thread......
  • waterproof
    Options
    Great thread. Props to @waterproof for the drops. I missed the previous thread but will read through it tomorrow morning and hope to add to the discussion.

what you think about the thread and Buddha being a black revolutionary and the Ham heritage of the black dravidians
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Haven't read it all yet; it's been busy this morning at work. I'll get to it but from what I've read about it and you may have said it already in detail ( I will later if you haven't) the ? influence in India changed Hinduism for the worse, created the caste system placing black indians (dravidians) at the lower most level. The Buddha was against the caste system and Buddhism rose to prominence as the alternative and true religion for blacks in India, so he was definitely a revolutionary in that sense also in the religious sense because his religion was so different from any others at that time. He never claimed to be a ? or have any divine powers or inspiration; he stressed to Buddhist monks and practitioners not to follow him because of his supposed authority but because you have practiced the path and received results. Basically, he challenged them to test him and his claims. If they are wrong, drop them; if they are right, follow them.
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'll get more in detail with this thread later and we can discuss some things cuz you might have more knowledge on it than I do and if so, I'd like to hear it. I'll also have to watch those videos.
  • janklow
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    so i upped this thread to explain deeper since i put some time in searching and i didnt want to go through that again.
    i do understand why we want to keep those threads around, since they contain posted info time has already been put into... but when they're old...

• Bodhi
    Options
    Generally speaking, I already knew about most of what was being said but I learned a lot of things I didn't know. You pretty much gave all the information that I have on the subject and more. I'll have to dig deeper into the history. Have you acquired any additional knowledge since the time that you created that thread?
  • Bodhi
    Options
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Buddha shown with corn rows (or possibly dreadlocks) in ancient statue

Yama+Right+Side+Black+and+White.jpg
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Also, take a look at the Buddha's stretched ears. This practice began with the tribes of Africa, especially east Africa including Ethiopia. From there, the practice spread to Asia.

fa0181.JPG

normal_26.jpg

• Bodhi
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Good drop West brooklyn, proving who he was and how the Aryans trying to prove that he wasn't a black man when he really was.
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Also in the Buddhist scriptures, specifically the Dhammapada, the Buddha states this:
    Not by matted hair, nor by lineage,
    nor by birth does one become a holy man.
    But he in whom truth and righteousness exist —
    he is pure, he is a holy man.
    What is the use of your matted hair,
    O witless man?
    What of your garment of antelope's hide?
    Within you is the tangle (of passion);
    only outwardly do you cleanse yourself.

Who wore dreadlocks at this time?????

Africans, specifically, east africans also responsible for the spread of ear stretching and similar body modifications mentioned earlier. Hindu men picked up the spiritual practice of locking hair and named it "Jatta" which comes from the DRAVIDIAN word "Sadai" meaning to twist or wrap (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks). The Buddha was talking to his own people, people who's roots were deep in African soil.

• waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @Westbrooklyn great drop so how does this revelation change you, does gives u a little insight to search deepers and on how the buddah use his bless spiritual insight to uplift a nation. And learn about his african rooted culture, because his people have lot's of spiritual gifts, that is used by his descendants that practice Yoga.

I personally believe and doing more research that the Messiyah learn about changing the chemical structure of matter like water into wine that was being done in India by the dravidans thousands a years ago and healing with gifts from the dravidans when Yahshua was travelling during his lost years, remember Hebrew job was to bring the Adamhic race and Shem and Ham back to Yah so at a young age he was a Master Teacher and if you look all Ham desendants and nations have records showing that he visited them one time or another, i think that Hebrew Science was giving to all of Ham and Shem nations and the africans that travled from ethiopia to Ur then to India kept that knowledge with them.

One day i will go further but still got alot of reading and researching to do
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Runoko Rashidi is one of the foremost experts in this field.
    He has visited India on numerous occasions and has worked to jump
    start the African consciousness of the Dalits in India.

http://youtu.be/IgcXP3sBu3Q
  • waterproof
    Options
    Generally speaking, I already knew about most of what was being said but I learned a lot of things I didn't know. You pretty much gave all the information that I have on the subject and more. I'll have to dig deeper into the history. Have you acquired any additional knowledge since the time that you created that thread?

I am still trying to connect the dots on what nations of Ham and Shem Yahshua traveled to as a young man and i believe he travel to India and broke bread and learn some secrets for The Dravidians and the Yoga sages and buddhist
  • Bodhi
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    @Westbrooklyn great drop so how does this revelation change you, does gives u a little insight to search deepers and on how the buddah use his bless spiritual insight to uplift a nation. And learn about his african rooted culture, because his people have lot's of spiritual gifts, that is used by his descendants that practice Yoga.

Of course. I know I've said here before that my interest in Buddhism was not for practice but for information but now I'm leaning on becoming a Buddhist for these reasons.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a good drop.

This forum should not be a sub forum. Hey Janklow, what we got to do to get this forum out of sub forum status? Do a jig? How are things over at the fitness center?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I petition that we do this and keep it at the forefront. This is a mostly black website and we should have mostly black knowledge at the forefront.
  • janklow
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    This forum should not be a sub forum. Hey Janklow, what we got to do to get this forum out of sub forum status? Do a jig? How are things over at the fitness center?
    yeah, i don't know, perhaps throwing your old insults at me over a sub-forum that was created as a sub-forum for a reason will get me to agree with you... oh, wait, no, that would be a ? stupid idea.

• waterproof
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    And Step wrote: »
    yeah, i don't know, perhaps throwing your old insults at me over a sub-forum that was created as a sub-forum for a reason will get me to agree with you... oh, wait, no, that would be a ? stupid idea.

@janklow lol,,,,,,why you always talking slick. but on the real RACE AND RELIGION and THE WEIGHT ROOM needs to be it's own forum
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Love this thread. I'm learning so much. I knew black people were the first to have dreads. Yo, some europeans know about dreads? Can someone help me out? Because some of the european culture had them as well.

europeans can't have dreads that lock naturally, do not believe that myth. Only Shem and Ham, when we let our hair grow naturally with out combing it, it will lock naturally into dreads, in scriptures hebrews who where nazareen let no knife touched their hair and let it grown into locks.....SAMPSON, YAHUSHUA and John The Baptist

• Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I find it crazy that Marcus Garvey was quoted as saying the same as the Buddha:
    M. Garvey wrote: »
    Don't remove the kinks from your hair. Remove them from your brain
    What is the use of your matted hair,
    O witless man?
    Within you is the tangle (of passion);
    only outwardly do you cleanse yourself.