Seedz Got ? , Then Did Something Mean :(

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKjj4yul9N8

goat song. not how i feel about Roscoe though, just randomly listening to it.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    so Darc & Charlie pulled a real life JG and Blue on po lil Pico :P

No. It was something fun to do and we were bored. I didn't know her true size, and she had brought her own clothes and I brought some of mine.

So, I don't understand the conspiracy theory of me & darc trying to diss pico. His photobucket was hacked, that's how seeds had gotten these photos. Because there's a password on this album.

Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    so Darc & Charlie pulled a real life JG and Blue on po lil Pico :P

No. It was something fun to do and we were bored. I didn't know her true size, and she had brought her own clothes and I brought some of mine.

So, I don't understand the conspiracy theory of me & darc trying to diss pico. His photobucket was hacked, that's how seeds had gotten these photos. Because there's a password on this album.

Girl, why would you entertain that nonsense?

We know you and darc didn't conspire to sabotage her by taking unflattering pics to leak on the IC to embarrass her over a year later....lol. That ? sounds ridiculous and is only being implied as comedy.

Darcs account was hacked, these unedited photos were found and passed on to a flunkie to post...that's it.

it's actually very simple.
    :-??
    can a ? have a personal funny moment, thats why its not cool to joke with women...most arent funny

plus Pico know 99% of ? worldwide would eat graham ? crumbs out her ? , so relax ?

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's confirmed - @charlie_danger was born without the capacity to understand sarcasm.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2jad9ar.jpg

3x18k.jpg

8xnghu.jpg

20u1yxt.jpg

DAMN!! i love a nice set of thighs on a woman, this version of Pico get the hats off
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haaha was unsure of cliccin thread but im glad i did
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How my thread fell into the sink hole?
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    thread needs more pics...

preferably nude..

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Pico is in a relationship with a white male now? My goodness
    well she hasnt been posting lately .... soon as he gets done with her she'll be right back as always LOL
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nwabfc.jpg
    when i saw this pic .....her dumb hair cut reminded me of some ? ....finally thought of it.
    60ayb_tne.jpg?ts=20120810202312
    Pico must of had these pics taken when she escaped from the Umbrella Corporation...shaved spot is where the put the plugs in her head
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what I was doing, but I always miss these kind of threads.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    first few pages in this thread had me weak
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's gotta be Beysus
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seedz???? ain't that the same lame that use to type on all hiphop?
    #5a7ut3
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I went through so many stages reading this thread ;

from heartache(y my baby fat)
    to sympathy(leave pico alone...no beezy)
    to anger(she needs better friends than them ? )
    to relief(she doesnt presently look like that)
    then to finally, absolution- had to forgive her, not 2 long ago I saw charlie ask her y they dont hang out no mo....good on u roscoe, good on u.

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was not an exposure, nor was it a roast thread. It was a "I have these pictures so I'm gonna post them" thread.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Damn Im late! I aint reading all that ? either but Ill respond to a few things so excuse the titangraph...AHEM!

1. This thread is like a female posting a dude's naked baby picture and calling his ? little. She is WAY slimmer than that now & plus she told yall dummies multiple times she used to be fat. That is no longer the case (You have me to thank for that BTW. I encouraged that young lady to get her life together and she did. She worked out and lost damn near 40 LBS. YOU'RE WELCOME.)

I'd post a picture of what she looks like now but that would require way too much work on my part so. ? it. But she looks more like her leopard skinned dress pic than her Venice Beach pix from 2011.

2. The vast majority of these pix are outtakes (i.e. pix of the subject blinking, making a funny face/pose, photo taken while subject is talking and making the mouth look weird, etc) that I saved for Pico to see. The finished product are not in this thread and are on my Hard Drive & with Charlie & Pico (no those wont be posted either).

They were taken for fun and not for any professional reason. Im into landscape photography though. Stuff like this..
    5d4ef260.jpg
    0ec7c300.jpg
    58670a6b.jpg

3. Oddly enough people seem to be taking this to be some kind of exposure. Choice told me he was in my photobucket and my response to him was, "have fun." Pico knew he saw the pix also and her response via text was... "MEH..."

Nothing (notwithstanding the her now defunct gut blubber) has been exposed really. Kinda like "exposing" a ? for being broke 1 year ago without realizing he won the lottery a week before the "exposure." Making the whole thing pointless anyway.

I'm Darxwell and I Approve This Message....
    While I commend this explaination and believe it to be 100% true, it wasn't needed.

I'm not sure who thought this was an exposure, I was under the assumption it was a roast thread.

I thought no one was above a roasting?

I thought Seedz was trying to expose her. I also thought they were cool. Guess not.

And no, nobody's above getting roasted.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    weebay1.gif

^^^^^
    THIS IS THE FUNNIEST ? IN THIS THREAD

I BET MORENO IS OVER THERE LIKE, " I KNOW GOOD AND DAM WELL THAT I AINT LOSE TO THIS!, DO YOU SEE HOW FINE I AM"... HAHAHAHA

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im late but

gotdamnnnnnnnn

i'd wingman and take the L though, aka smash

im only gonna tell em that i let hurt bop me off tho gotdamn at that haircut that ? looks bad
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? would still slit their wrist for a sniff of that snatch box 360. Even with the ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uhhh....... cant lie ..... prolly still woulda took a deep dip into that mellow yellow ocean
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not readin this thread but yeah...

dat gut
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back then they didn't want her. now she hot they all on her