"THE KING ALPHA MALE" thread, ladies break bread with a grown ass man, and fellas

Options
2»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    ? this ? ass thread

and this is a case of ol look at me, hey guys look at me, ? outta here and go feed your gold fish or some ? , if you spend more time with your lady instead of attention ? in the donkey....wait hold up, sqaures, punk and ? ass boys have no women....yo my bad, carry on young lad. i rather you let off some emotion instead of picking the legs off flies or some ? whatever lames like you do

I don't have a goldfish
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you had the audacity to doubt my first post.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you had the audacity to doubt my first post.

devil emo cave ? , how can i help u
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a light.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waterboy It's this chick who's a manager at a bank who gawks at the ? everytime I make real ? deposits

I'm contemplating baggin that but I'm an ignorant uneducated reckless ? and she prolly likes geeks who watch stock market recaps,plays tennis/golf and read the wall street journal

How would you approach this situation
  • waterproof
    Options
    I need a light.

no ? you need light in your life
  • waterproof
    Options
    Waterboy It's this chick who's a manager at a bank who gawks at the ? everytime I make real ? deposits

I'm contemplating baggin that but I'm an ignorant uneducated reckless ? and she prolly likes geeks who watch stock market recaps,plays tennis/golf and read the wall street journal

waterboy huh, lol..................first of all you lost already, no woman like a man who don't have confidence in himself, what the ? stocks n bonds got to do with you approaching a woman who have interest in you and you have interest in her, basic common sense will tell you attraction have nothing to do what the wall street journal, you probably walk up in there in sweats and a i play with ? t-shirt and she most likely seen your account so she know you aint about ? , but that didn't stop her from sending those vibes.

so THE KING ALPHA MALE WARRIOR like me would of start small talk with her everytime i go in, read that name tag and call her by her first name, get her to smile, give her personal attention and look her dead in her eyes, no woman like a coward ass boy looking at the ground and ? ......pop a few questions and shut the ? up, a woman will tell you everything she like, then be like if you ever have the time maybe we can have lunch, shoot her your number.

and everyman should know something about the stock, i don't know it all but i dip n dap into a little, you cheap ? grap the WS every other week and learn some ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited October 2012
    Options

waterboy huh, lol..................first of all you lost already, no woman like a man who don't have confidence in himself, what the ? stocks n bonds got to do with you approaching a woman who have interest in you and you have interest in her, basic common sense will tell you attraction have nothing to do what the wall street journal, you probably walk up in there in sweats and a i play with ? t-shirt and she most likely seen your account so she know you aint about ? , but that didn't stop her from sending those vibes.

so THE KING ALPHA MALE WARRIOR like me would of start small talk with her everytime i go in, read that name tag and call her by her first name, get her to smile, give her personal attention and look her dead in her eyes, no woman like a coward ass boy looking at the ground and ? ......pop a few questions and shut the ? up, a woman will tell you everything she like, then be like if you ever have the time maybe we can have lunch, shoot her your number.

and everyman should know something about the stock, i don't know it all but i dip n dap into a little, you cheap ? grap the WS every other week and learn some ?

Lol the bolded dont apply to me.I wanted to see if you was givin genuine advice

Imma bag her on tuesday I'm like cam'ron without the cars and dough my aura alone can get me in but my ignorance might turn her off is what I meant
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Options

Imma bag her on tuesday I'm like cam'ron without the cars and dough my aura alone can get me in but my ignorance might turn her off is what I meant

naw mayne you in there bruh, check this out..... you about to get in... it's a plus you dont know it all about stock n bonds and nasdaq and ? ... just ask her that you want to learn about a little about stock n bonds for retirement options and can she offer some sound advice because of her knowledge, she will love that ? , make her fell all good and ? ....... everybody man or woman have to know their role, if my significant other know more about ? than i do, the ? is her's and i listen and she love that ? , i be slapping her ass like damn baby that ? sexy when you be teaching me ? i dont know.

bruh you in.....show that you interest learning some of it, it's all good. a women like a man to be a man, not a ? know it all..

but don't be ignorant to ? , i watch CSNBC sometimes and try to read wall st journal once or twice a month, and learn a little of all so if i am some where i can break bread and hold convo if needed be, i watch all types of and ? and read when i can on a little of it all
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited October 2012
    Options

naw mayne you in there bruh, check this out..... you about to get in... it's a plus you dont know it all about stock n bonds and nasdaq and ? ... just ask her that you want to learn about a little about stock n bonds for retirement options and can she offer some sound advice because of her knowledge, she will love that ? , make her fell all good and ? ....... everybody man or woman have to know their role, if my significant other know more about ? than i do, the ? is her's and i listen and she love that ? , i be slapping her ass like damn baby that ? sexy when you be teaching me ? i dont know.

bruh you in.....show that you interest learning some of it, it's all good. a women like a man to be a man, not a ? know it all.

Bet

See I had bagged this bad chick she was 33 I was 27.We was attracted to each other but thats where it ended she a church freak and I don't believe in that,she drank wine I drink goose, she hates weed smokers and I blow kush, she asked my how many suits I owned and she wanted to go to art exhibits/museums, her pops put her on to mad investments she was talkin bout ira's,portfolio's and takin her gmat test for the mba I was like

tumblr_m5gflbje7L1r9g4gho1_400.jpg

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    posters know i dont lollygag
    but ? it,lets get straight to the muthafucking body bags

kai...bodybag
    jamel..bodybag
    sanchez put yo bodybag in a bodybag