College student commits dat after the man who ? her is acquitted. (W/Pics)

Options

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I know that some girls cry ? when it didn't really happen but damn it's like you have some built up alibi or something for when you ? somebody. Imagination is running wild with ? fantasies right now.

nah, it happened to someone in my family for precisely the reason I outlined. My fam was accused of ? by some white girl, when what it turned out to be was that they were kicking it, he dumped her, so she decided to cry ? to get back at him.

(edit) and yes, he wound up in prison over it.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    She was hit with charges, but in the area he lived in, they went easy on her and he ended up with the ? charge dropped but wound up staying locked up for another 2 years for a semi-unrelated charge (some ? assault charge or something like that). Judge gave him the max on the other charge, plus his mental state changed while in there so he wound up on meds and transferred to a group home for 3 more years. He's on his own now, but the ? he had to endure because a white ? cried ? changed his life, and our family's life, permanently.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know that some girls cry ? when it didn't really happen but damn it's like you have some built up alibi or something for when you ? somebody. Imagination is running wild with ? fantasies right now.

nah, it happened to someone in my family for precisely the reason I outlined. My fam was accused of ? by some white girl, when what it turned out to be was that they were kicking it, he dumped her, so she decided to cry ? to get back at him.

that sucks for your family member but it's a little unreasonable to then assume that every ? accusation is a lie based on that. it's fine to be skeptical but you clearly have a bias in this case.
    Laws in the UK are different in almost every regard...while I was studying there the prisoners were protesting the food in one prison...how the ? is that possible?

you must know about british cooking... just imagine how the prison food tastes.
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2012
    Options

that sucks for your family member but it's a little unreasonable to then assume that every ? accusation is a lie based on that. it's fine to be skeptical but you clearly have a bias in this case.

I know a gang of cats that were accused of ? by white girls that were mad at them. The brother of my wife's best friend spent a year locked up while fighting a false ? case (nothing happened to the accuser). One of my boys back in college got hit with a ? charge 'cause he told us he ? this white chick after a party and it got back to her so instead of saying "yeah I ? a black guy" it was "he ? me". He got kicked off campus, locked up, and eventually acquitted though no charges were ever brought against her.

It's bad enough that I'm telling my son to never ? with these white girls EVER when he get older.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she was black we wouldnt be readin about it on the internets.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Why the ? would any country care about the prison food's taste? They lost their rights...what do I look like asking a felon if he/she enjoys their meal?

This.

I remember the prisoners in Maricopa County were complaining about the food in the jails there. I'm like "If you weren't in jail in the first place, you wouldn't need to complain about the ? ."
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Acquitted doesn't mean not guilty, it means not enough convictable proof.

Look at Casey Anthony, look at OJ...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ... OJ didn't ? that ? ... get over it...
  • konceptjones
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    okay, i didn't see it in the article about why exactly the guy was acquitted? i didn't see anything. i just don't see the courts acquitting a ? unless he was not guilty. either way, sad all around. she obviously had some serious mental health issues, and sometimes those things just get too much for people. r.i.p

Exactly. You won't find it either, nor will you find any information on the attack itself or any info on the guy that allegedly did it. I'm tellin y'all, something is really fishy about this whole ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Casey Anthony is innocent. (or murder)
  • Kat
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

lmao..yeah okay.
  • Kat
    Options
    okay, i didn't see it in the article about why exactly the guy was acquitted? i didn't see anything. i just don't see the courts acquitting a ? unless he was not guilty. either way, sad all around. she obviously had some serious mental health issues, and sometimes those things just get too much for people. r.i.p

Exactly. You won't find it either, nor will you find any information on the attack itself or any info on the guy that allegedly did it. I'm tellin y'all, something is really fishy about this whole ? .

smh..just cause your cousin got caught up with the wrong ? doesn't mean there aren't 'legitimate' cases of ? happening daily. You're just spouting nonsense right now.
  • konceptjones
    Options

smh..just cause your cousin got caught up with the wrong ? doesn't mean there aren't 'legitimate' cases of ? happening daily. You're just spouting nonsense right now.

Please point to the part where I said anything like that. I'll wait...

... Haven't found that, have you? Don't act like an idiot all your life. No one has ever said there weren't real cases of ? . I also have close friends of the family that WERE ? (one in particular was waiting for a bus on 8 Mile, car pulled up, dudes snatched her up, ? her, then dumped her on the road barely clothed at 14 years old, ? kit confirmed, but no one arrested). Nobody would ever deny it, especially when you have ? being used as a weapon of war in parts of the world. Only a ? like yourself would sit there and come to this conclusion...

But the ? up part of it, I could say that you deny the existence of false ? accusations that also happen daily.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »
    If she was black we wouldnt be readin about it on the internets.

We'd be watching it on WSHH

worldstaaar worldstaaaar
  • Kat
    Options

... Haven't found that, have you? Don't act like an idiot all your life. No one has ever said there weren't real cases of ? . I also have close friends of the family that WERE ? (one in particular was waiting for a bus on 8 Mile, car pulled up, dudes snatched her up, ? her, then dumped her on the road barely clothed at 14 years old, ? kit confirmed, but no one arrested). Nobody would ever deny it, especially when you have ? being used as a weapon of war in parts of the world. Only a ? like yourself would sit there and come to this conclusion...

But the ? up part of it, I could say that you deny the existence of false ? accusations that also happen daily.

Your tone through this entire thread is speaking volumes, but thank you for taking the time to type up that clever response. If that wasn't your intention, then okay, but that's how you're coming off...'? '. Whatever that is.

Of course you won't see any details of the ? case. This article is about her death...why would they have all the ins and outs of the court case?

I know that there are plenty of false claims of ? , I'm not that naive. I just don't believe that a female at that age could go through FOUR years of sticking to the same story without saying something inconsistent. Alot of women don't even seek prosecution of their rapists cause they don't want to deal with the shame that comes with being called a liar, so it's not hard to see that after dealing with such a long period of that, only for the man to be acquitted would ? with an already fragile soul.

But that's just me.
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2012
    Options

Your tone through this entire thread is speaking volumes, but thank you for taking the time to type up that clever response. If that wasn't your intention, then okay, but that's how you're coming off...'? '. Whatever that is.

Of course you won't see any details of the ? case. This article is about her death...why would they have all the ins and outs of the court case?

I know that there are plenty of false claims of ? , I'm not that naive. I just don't believe that a female at that age could go through FOUR years of sticking to the same story without saying something inconsistent. Alot of women don't even seek prosecution of their rapists cause they don't want to deal with the shame that comes with being called a liar, so it's not hard to see that after dealing with such a long period of that, only for the man to be acquitted would ? with an already fragile soul.

But that's just me.

In case you, and the rest of you still don't get what I was going after initially I'll spell it out:

The case is not fishy because I don't believe the girl was ? (I cannot come to a conclusion about it), it's fishy because there's a significant amount of detail that normally accompanies a media report like this that's simply missing and the fact that it's 4 years old and only NOW coming to light is also suspicious. The only reason we're reading bout it is because the drug she was prescribed and the reasoning for it being prescribed is now under scrutiny.

If you read about this case, you will find that some believe that she may not have intended to ? herself at all. Right now, it looks like the question is "Was this caused by her abruptly stopping her Depakote regimen days before she killed herself".

It looks like the bigger question to this story is whether or not the drugs she was prescribed contributed to her mental state with regards to her suicide. Most antidepressants and impulse controlling drugs have listed as a side effect of increased suicidal thought, or those types of thoughts where none was previously seen in the patient. Depakote happens to be on of those drugs.

This particular case coming to light now appears to be motivated not by the story itself, but because it may end up being used against the drugs themselves.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    @Koncept

where do you get this theory that she may not have tried to ? herself? From what I found out about this gal she had intentionally overdosed at least a dozen times before finally succeeding, she also was inflicting injuries on herself.

Better question would be why wasn't she institutionalized after doing all of that instead of worrying if her taking that drug was the cause of her death.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/10017334.Coroner__Burnley_teenager_may_not_have_intended_to_? _herself/

From the coroner.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    You're right... Here in the states, chances are you would have been institutionalized if you tried to ? yourself several times. After your stomach got pumped, you might have gone straight to the psyche ward.
  • Kat
    Options
    smh @ ya'll introducing new points to the thread two pages in...ain't nobody got time for that!

I'm commenting on the original premise of the thread, not the article you googled 10 minutes ago.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    that article suggests that the coroner said she might not have intended to ? herself in the context of she just came off a powerful antidepressant and could have just been acting impulsively. It's also important to note that the coroner took into account the (alleged) ? and it's bearing on her psyche as well as the mother's desire to not have the cause of death listed as suicide.
    Coroner Richard Taylor said he could not be certain that Kayley had meant to ? herself and recorded a narrative verdict. Mr Taylor said: “Two words keep coming back to me, confusion and impulsivity with no consideration of the consequences.

“Kayley was a normal girl until she suffered at 14 what has been described in the evidence as a catastrophic episode, which was the sexual abuse."

Speaking after the inquest Kayley’s mum Janet Mitchell said: “I dreaded him coming back with a verdict of suicide because I firmly believe that this was just a cry for help.”
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Options

OJ confessed to it once when he was ? . His girlfriend just told him to go to bed.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Want to play internet tough guys and ? jokes about ? and suicide, make the thread in Donkey...? 's getting clapped next time no warnings/deletions given...
    Seems like it's always the ones that catch feelings who start tossing around phrases like "internet tough guys".

? 's perplexing.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    smh @ ya'll introducing new points to the thread two pages in...ain't nobody got time for that!

I'm commenting on the original premise of the thread, not the article you googled 10 minutes ago.

You just wanna argue with people today cause your boyfriend didn't give you any before work this morning. Foul mood Kathy.

@parallelrhymes checc your dm (no ? , no interracial)

Yo.. so im goin to a Halloween party tonite and I wanna go as an "IC legend", so I was wondering if u knew where I could get one of those fake staches like the ones u see in the movies, sumn similar to the one u be rockin.. any ideas?
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    lol @ "i cain't truss dat boi"
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only injustice here is that the falsely accused man wasnt the one that killed her.

lmao..yeah okay.

OJ's son Jason was the killer.