New Orleans Hornets get what they deserve......

Options
MillzOG
MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
Eric Gordon out indefinitely..He signed a max offer sheet with the Suns and asked New orleans not to match it. They did and now they sick.

When they drafted Austin Rivers that shoulda been a wrap instead of this false hope they have that Rivers can play point. They deserve this though for sure, I understand the fact that.they gave up their franchise guy(cp3) and they dont wanna give up the piece they recieved.in that.deal.....

Problem is this ? played like 10 games for them last year and was injured the rest of the time...No clue what those idiots were thinking. Having assets and not flipping them = L

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hornets lost I woulda never invested 58 mil in that injury prone vick
    I bet that's why gordon wanted to go to the suns cuz of that training staff,I woulda let duke ride out he missed 57 games last year.He always hurt.I remember when he was on the clippers and he sprained his wrist and missed mad games then returned and hurt it again like his 1st game bacc

Aint no other kings in this bball thing they're siblings,nothin but my children one shot they disappearing

• MillzOG
    Options
    Lol my bad ? it i didnt check if anybody made this im on my phone.

Still, Me > You
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This ? Millz be hours late on news
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Somebody had posted he was out indefinitely wit the knee problem in the nba thread and that was my reply

I remember he said he didn't want no parts of n.o. after he signed that offer sheet.I woulda let duke walk he could steal money while on the dl for another squad
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Lmao am I that late?! ? yall ? i was at work.

But billfiger, cosign. Either that or a sign and trade to try and get some draft picks from PHX
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall all late.....does this look like a ? happy where he is........

eric-gordon-noh.jpg

AMINU_GORDON_KAMAN_HORNETS_JERSEYS.jpg

most people been knew he didnt want to be here....but yeah we did lose for resignin a ? who said..."My heart is in Pheonix".........after goin on a 1 day trip......and also while he was out was talkin bout how he was watchin the Pacers more than the team he singed to

I wouldve said send him home to Indy and bring Granger back home to the N.O.,but Granger injured too
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the hornets. lol

That is all.

That's what they get for signing Cole Brown. Sleeping under Big Shirley err night is always a health hazard.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that was some dumb ? resigning dude that is injury prone as hell. Now they stuck with dude.
    But in the end the Hornets future is bright with or without him.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
    Wow, Eric Gordon may miss whole year. RT @GerrityJoe Gordon said its painful, he doesnt know "at all" when or if he'll be back this season.

Hornets lost
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lolololol and they stuck wit Rivers ? ass as his replacement
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can see the thing about drafting rivers so high to play the point.

but you are on some childish ? saying that's what they get for signing Gordon when he wanted to play somewhere else. him getting hurt isn't karma b/c he wasn't playing for the Suns
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you a Charlotte Hornet fan, Matt ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Do the hornets have their amnesty? Lmao why did they resign this cat.He the greg oden of guards

When he healthy he can ball, as a gm I couldn't trust duke to be healthy.If I was demps gordon woulda been in phoenix that's where said his heart was.His shakey history + That woulda been enough to let him ride out
  • MillzOG
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i can see the thing about drafting rivers so high to play the point.

but you are on some childish ? saying that's what they get for signing Gordon when he wanted to play somewhere else. him getting hurt isn't karma b/c he wasn't playing for the Suns

Lol this ? said im on some childish ? ...oh the ironing.

Im saying thats what they get because it didnt make any ? sense. The ? played 9games last season NINE!!! Then he instantly signed an offer sheet and asked the hornets not to match it.

They didnt listen and they didnt do a sign and trade ala nash to the Lakers. Now theyre stuck with Gordon on the payroll....thats what they get boy, nothing childish about that.

Like if somebody tells you, dont walk across that street, the stoplight doesnt work, youll get hit by a car. Then you walk across that street and get hit...you got what you deserved.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have let him walk and got tyreke evans for the low
  • Matt-
    edited November 2012
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    you a Charlotte Hornet fan, Matt ?

yeah. Baron Davis, Elden Campbell, Jamal Mashburn, PJ Brown, Lee Nailon, David Wesley, Jamal McGloire, Hersey Hawkins. Derrick Coleman. that's my squad
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

eric-gordon-noh.jpg

most people been knew he didnt want to be here....but yeah we did lose for resignin a ? who said..."My heart is in Pheonix".........after goin on a 1 day trip......and also while he was out was talkin bout how he was watchin the Pacers more than the team he singed to

I wouldve said send him home to Indy and bring Granger back home to the N.O.,but Granger injured too

they all look like they're about to fire their agent. chris look like he's ready to go home
  • MillzOG
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    where u at millz? if you are ever gonna show up at the courts, it needs to happen soon. winter is coming and i aint gonna be out as much.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is soft and acts like a punk.

I wouldn't even want him on my team but N.O. did screw itself.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    freehuey89 wrote: »

eric-gordon-noh.jpg

they all look like they're about to fire their agent. chris look like he's ready to go home

LOL
    All 3 look like WTF am i doing here.

Aminu is the only one there now. Gordon getting a check but he's not there in N.O. mentally.
  • Matt-
    Options
    millz don't want anyone seeing his granny shot b/c he's too short to make it on the 10 foot goals. but like i said, you made some good points about the way the hornets front office is making decisions.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EG is soft plain & simple. Oh well. Every front office makes a horrible financial decision so I say take the L. Trade him for whatever u can get or amnesty him if u can. Cuz even with his contract on the books we still got max money in cap space next off-season. So it's whatever to me. They took a chance and lost...that's life.

Let him sit in a corner and be salty cuz AD is the real face of the franchise. ? wasn't too hurt to try out for the Olympic team...and AD end up being the one getting put on and is now rockin a gold medal...