• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stop quoting me
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    oooohh ? aqua whatup my ? . this bones.

u back to lay the smackdown on these krackas?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

these ? are some ? , on some follow the leader make friends punk ass ? , scared to stand on their own two dying for a co-sign.... but i still come in time to time and bait these ? and woods into a match and watch them run out like a ? , one whiteboy got mad and says i get mad to easy because i come in and go to work and let nobody breath, there is no grace period.

but WHAT UP BONES @Bustacarmichael, last time we spoke if i am correct you was in school handling business

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

these ? are some ? , on some follow the leader make friends punk ass ? , scared to stand on their own two dying for a co-sign.... but i still come in time to time and bait these ? and woods into a match and watch them run out like a ? , one whiteboy got mad and says i get mad to easy because i come in and go to work and let nobody breath, there is no grace period.

but WHAT UP BONES @Bustacarmichael, last time we spoke if i am correct you was in school handling business

yea i hear that. just came back couple of days ago and was disgusted by the faggotory that has cursed this place. yea thats right. remember when we had the revolution couple of years back haha. had these peckerwoods shittin they drawz.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Options

yea i hear that. just came back couple of days ago and was disgusted by the faggotory that has cursed this place. yea thats right. remember when we had the revolution couple of years back haha. had these peckerwoods shittin they drawz.

WORD UP, at that time Donkeys was on some disrespectful ? against blacks, whiteboys and every other race was disrespecting blacks and our women, donkey was full of punk ass woods, ? , and ? the ? was disgusting then when we came with THE REVOLUTION and we was some hitters and cleaned this forum out, everytime they made a thread we was in there, ran those ? out of here.

i remember one time i made a thread with the titlev"I DARE a WHITE BOY TO SAY SOMETHING SLICK" lol, one scary wood came in the thread dont do it, he's baiting us, ol scary ass ? lol.....

i am bout to start a war with ? Sanchez, the ? got spooked a few months ago when i baited him in and ? out, but it seems like his ? ass love to call people ? and muthafuckas loving that ? , so yeah i aiming for him. it's about to get so disrespectful

• waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Aqua when I feel like it, I will return and slap the yarmulke off your head, you fuccin ? .

clak, clak, clak, clak,clak, clak, clak, clak!!!!!! that's what the ? im talking about, keeping it real with a muthafucka instead of all this ? ass other ? these ? ass posters in this thread was talking about.

now @Notjgsalias state your uniform you hiding ass ? , who in the ? you used to post as........are you one of my victims from donkey past, answer me ? , state your ? uniform
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    JG = Johnny Green = thechoice2

and just so you know

I nailed your momma against the wall Ivy wall of Wrigley Field ? couldn't get wet so I stole a tub of Andre Dawson's activator and lubed her up, had her ? drippin jheri curl juice for two weeks

oh ? THE CHUMP, skeetz101 with the ? up haircut game ace boon ? who formed a group that i called THE RUNTS to go against THE REVOLUTION

so that's how you going to treat my mother you disrespectful muthafucka.

your mother gives head rocking 1383_Black_display.jpg on her knees like tumblr_lel404kwWl1qccki6.jpg
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Aquafina's father, you putrid sacc of jew excrement i will slap you in the face with a Wahoo-McDaniel chop and spit Stan Hansens Redman tobacco juice in your face

lol @ Bringing up skeetz....I still remember this

waterproofisgay.jpg

so you just going to erase that ether huh, weakness is a trait thats pass down. but back to my original post before the ? trait of weakness kicked in,

OH SNAP, YO YOU GOT ME THERE THE CHUMP,
    but on the real that's some funny ? though, i mean that ? didnt work then what in the hell you think that ? is going to work now.

but look at my AV i have MALIK EL HAJJ SHABBAZ and i wrote "IF YOU OPEN YOUR MIND AND SOUL, YOU WILL SEE THE REVOLUTION " that's some deep ? , my mind frame then was on some metaphysical ?
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? , forget about the Johnson you want inside of you....explain to Donkey why your daughter is out here having more abortions than periods in a year, yo.

muthafucka why when your mother wakes up in the morning she always looks like 3753167443_c55c6e1d8a.jpg

and she starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRFFvT9MxME the first thing in the morning, what's that all about
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    yo im literally in fuccin tears right now. this is the ? that i'm talmbout. new posters get the ? outta here
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

WORD UP, at that time Donkeys was on some disrespectful ? against blacks, whiteboys and every other race was disrespecting blacks and our women, donkey was full of punk ass woods, ? , and ? the ? was disgusting then when we came with THE REVOLUTION and we was some hitters and cleaned this forum out, everytime they made a thread we was in there, ran those ? out of here.

i remember one time i made a thread with the titlev"I DARE a WHITE BOY TO SAY SOMETHING SLICK" lol, one scary wood came in the thread dont do it, he's baiting us, ol scary ass ? lol.....

i am bout to start a war with ? Sanchez, the ? got spooked a few months ago when i baited him in and ? out, but it seems like his ? ass love to call people ? and muthafuckas loving that ? , so yeah i aiming for him. it's about to get so disrespectful

word we them so shook that they brought back yay's old ass from retirement and we and crushed that ? soul too. lol at "he's baiting us" ? ass kkkrackas.

? ? sanchez and his mother, that ? 's blood pump kool-aid.
  • waterproof
    Options

word we them so shook that they brought back yay's old ass from retirement and we and crushed that ? soul too. lol at "he's baiting us" ? ass kkkrackas.

? ? sanchez and his mother, that ? 's blood pump kool-aid.

word up, Yayarea was/is/always be a ? , i dont know what got in the ? to go against THE GAWDS i remember one time i came so hard at him and said some disrespectful ? about his mother situation that i felt bad after......

but welcome back mayne, i think it's about that time for another DONKEY CLEANSE, REVOLUTION STYLE.

yeah ? sanchez got it coming he cant run or hide from it......
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? u ? having a tea party for.. ? i got namedropped by some homosexual ? foh.

Mods close this ? ? .

The Aqua lmao ? sounds ? as ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqua = wet which means moist and moist = ?
    YUK YUK YUK !!!!
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    these wack ? plotting on me
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Circle jerking ? .
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    the ? u ? having a tea party for.. ? i got namedropped by some homosexual ? foh.

Mods close this ? ? .

The Aqua lmao ? sounds ? as ?

you have a the aura of a ? that's trapped in a man body that was born to a tribe of ? that blows ? flutes as a conch...

you little ? that's menstruate when you get scared, nobody is going to plot on a little ? boy from Amsterdam, from ? amsterdam where ? drives floats down the street, lol shut the ? up hoe, i let your ? ass know like a man that im coming for your throat
  • waterproof
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Circle jerking ? .

yo Vibe you you still here???????? how long you been a nobody in the donkey, you still waiting to shine, how bout you go shine your red pumps and walk that beat ? .
  • waterproof
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Aqua = wet which means moist and moist = ?
    YUK YUK YUK !!!!

smarten up @mad jack you still trying to kick football knowledge?????? lol, another hoe that got his card pulled in the cheapseats, this ? is such a ? that he got affirmations in his sig to pump him up...what a ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Waterproof is funny in such a lame way, I cant even describe it.
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    IM DOWN WITH PROOF CUZ HE KEEPS IT REAL! HE JUST THREW THE BAIT AND ALL U GUPPIES WENT FOR IT REAL QUICK...
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Circle jerking ? .

yo Vibe you you still here???????? how long you been a nobody in the donkey, you still waiting to shine, how bout you go shine your red pumps and walk that beat ? .

Why you stuttering? How does your speech impediment go over onto the computer?
  • VIBE
    Options
    This ? Waterproof is funny in such a lame way, I cant even describe it.

Lame, yes. Funny, no. He tries way too hard.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Vibe got my back nh

? .
  • VIBE
    Options