Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
ONLY VOTE IF YOU HEARD BOTH ALBUMS
2319334.jpg

vs

The_Weeknd-Trilogy.jpg

I think my ? miguel album's better. I like miguel better than I do the weeknd but I put my bias to the side and just listened to the music. The main thing that gets on my nerves about miguel is that he be making tracks with high replay value but the songs be too damn short. I often listen to his music and be ? off when the track ends(anybody else feel me?). Other than that his album is solid as ? , definitely worth your money.

Got this ? on repeat, the lyrics are g.o.a.t and got some truth to it too lol. I know R. kelly heard this and was like "Damn, I wish I could have thought of that".
This is my ? too, this is some straight up lounging music. Got a throwback 90's R&B vibe to it.

The weeknd album is dope but it has moderate replay value. He's too one dimensional and pretty much has the same vibe on every song. The problem I have with his album is the opposite of the problem I had with miguels. His songs are too long. Being that he likes to stick to the same formula he should shorten them. After awhile it's just the same ol "ooooooooh!!, whoa wooooooo!!" over and over again. Like, aight ? , the song was nice but now it's time to end it. We already got what we needed out of it lol. For people that have been following him when he was underground y'all already heard all these tracks except for 3 new ones. The album is basically all 3 of his mixtapes made into a triple CD with 3 new songs. So If y'all heard all 3 mixtapes then you already heard his "official" album. But most people are just now catching on to him so it's all new to them.

I like this track mainly because he switches it up a bit.
This song is straight up ? music!!!! Drake killed!! this track(wasn't corny at all) but this song REALLY did not need any rap on it.(The music video for this track is really nice and different)

WHO GOT THE BEST NEW ALBUM? MIGUEL: Kaleidoscope Dream OR THE WEEKND: Trilogy 27 votes

MIGUEL: Kaleidoscope Dream
59%
georgia boireal_hh_repPILL_COSBYCJDOPEdweebzMrCrookedLetterG Mackidoitforhiphop10TRILLip Brooksatribecalledgabiabn562StillFaggyAFMs. Sweeetfacei fitMs.Lady.flt810stone 16 votes
THE WEEKND: Trilogy
40%
wilberdmillzbkzlostchildt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088Ajackson17FyHunnitVader_F_Kennedy_Goldie_MissKLebong JamesWonder Girl NewMoonWearWolf 11 votes

Comments