anyone surprised? andrew bynum now OUT INDEFINITELY

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    "The truth is that the 7-foot, 285-pound former All-Star center who has yet to play a game as a Sixer may be out for the season and will learn in December, at the earliest, whether he’ll require surgery that could sideline him for up to a year."

One internationally respected orthopedic surgeon, who is not involved with Bynum’s treatment and has not seen his MRIs, told The News Journal that all of the information that has been released by the player and the Sixers points to a likely diagnosis of osteochondritis dessicans lesions. The surgeon said that if this is the case, there’s a small chance that Bynum’s knees could heal sufficiently on their own in time for him to return for the playoffs this season, but called that scenario “wishing on a star.”

aka fake doctor, and fabricated story

Werd. He might as well said "my baby-momma's sister's uncle's cousin had said..."
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he really doesnt seem to give a ? sometime...the season ended in May he didnt have to wait until September for surgery
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He still cashing in while ? up a young team with mad potential. It sucks too, cause when he's healthy and focused he hoops but I get the feeling this ? 's just too immature to be a factor on his own. He'll be on his Terrell Owens "woulda coulda shoulda" introspective ? when his skills have diminished and the checks stop coming in. 6 years max
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im starting to believe that my NBA 2K13 game be predicting the future on these players. In my franchise mode, Andrew Bynum is out for the season
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Bynum possibly out for entire career.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mitch the GOAT lol

image.png
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Andrew Bynum possibly out for entire career.

word to Yao Ming and Greg Oden syndrome having Big Men

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lil bit surprised...... this ? went to the kobe doctor in Germany...i xpected him to be healthy.......it worked for arod...obviously working for bryant and a number of others.......

brandon roy....i am NOT surprised
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next statement will be he's out for the year

? philly lost
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They took a risk and it didn't work out...that sucks for the fans, but who's really a fan of that boring team.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this guy go to the right German doctor (if he went at all).
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so much for that 'young, humble, ready' thread.. but you know. it was all good on paper
  • ATTS
    Options
    Did this guy go to the right German doctor (if he went at all).

lol
  • ATTS
    Options
    those mutherfuckers could have gotten something better for iggy.....what a waste
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told ya'll in that thread i made, and folks were saying "Fake Doctor made those statements" or "Word this sounds like someone brother cousin uncle type stuff"

this cat is done ..he 25 going on 49
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next statement will be he's out for the year

? philly lost

You keep saying we lost like we didn't get rid of a problem we been trynna get rid of for years in that trade. Like I said Tommy, you wrong on this one.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    so much for that 'young, humble, ready' thread.. but you know. it was all good on paper

? . The thread lives on. They are a playoff team WITHOUT Bynum. And they get a whole bunch of money off the books. AND Jason Richardson's play has made up fro his absence. AND, this gives them the leverage if they want to sign this dude to a deal next year.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    those mutherfuckers could have gotten something better for iggy.....what a waste

Better than the 2nd best big man in the game? You act like anyone would have predicted Bynum was gonna pull this stupid ? . We got rid of Iggy and that's all we were trynna do. That trade was a win-win either way this went down. If Bynum didn't play, cool. If he did, cool as well. Y'all on some ESPN ? right now
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    aka fake doctor, and fabricated story

Werd. He might as well said "my baby-momma's sister's uncle's cousin had said..."

Bump, told ya'll .....LOL at saying "Fake doctor and fabricated story".....this cat is done for , this will go down as one of the worst trades ever

General manager Tony DiLeo said Saturday that "Bynum is out indefinitely and there's no timetable set for his first game. "

"We don't know when he'll be back," DiLeo said

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/sixers/2012/11/24/andrew-bynum-injury-knee-philadelphia-76ers-no-timetable/1724545/
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Better than the 2nd best big man in the game? You act like anyone would have predicted Bynum was gonna pull this stupid ? . We got rid of Iggy and that's all we were trynna do. That trade was a win-win either way this went down. If Bynum didn't play, cool. If he did, cool as well. Y'all on some ESPN ? right now

Everyone knew he was going to be injured, it's been that way almost his whole career. Philly was on the losing end of the trade
  • ATTS
    Options

? please....you ? philly fans thought yall would use bynums size (n/h) against miami......... foh......