CNN Reports: Gas prices could drop to $50 a barrel..Thank you President Obama!

Options
soulbrother
soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
As a result of President Obama getting re-elected...gas prices have been falling rapidly since election night...It appears the refendum on the GOP has been defined

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While president obama has something to do with it, there are a lot of other factors that contribute to the price. ? act like obama in the white house dictating what he wants the price to be every morning. BTW lol @ "since the election", gas is always cheaper in the winter. Obama doing work don't get me wrong and we're producing a lot right here in America, just sayin....
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL, GAS WENT DOWN TO LIKE 2 80 SOMETHING AND NOW ITS GONE BACK UP, SO I DONT KNOW...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    so let me see if i understand this... Obama CAN'T use his magical presidential wizard powers to lower gas prices to help his re-election campaign... but he CAN use said magical presidential wizard powers to do so once re-elected?

@soulbrother, i am not sure you're qualified to be making threads
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they already said gas will not go down in price
  • soulbrother
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    so let me see if i understand this... Obama CAN'T use his magical presidential wizard powers to lower gas prices to help his re-election campaign... but he CAN use said magical presidential wizard powers to do so once re-elected?

@soulbrother, i am not sure you're qualified to be making threads

@janklow...use your comprehension skills next time you read my thread.....i said AS A RESULT...I didn't say OBAMA HIMSELF lowered gas prices....I'm starting to think that you are not qualified to respond to any threads...smh
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ $50 a barrel ? FOH
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While president obama has something to do with it, there are a lot of other factors that contribute to the price. ? act like obama in the white house dictating what he wants the price to be every morning. BTW lol @ "since the election", gas is always cheaper in the winter. Obama doing work don't get me wrong and we're producing a lot right here in America, just sayin....

? THAT

when ? was paying damn near $5 a gallon

a lot of the American public, Republicans and just about every other media outlet (specially conservative)
    was placing the blame squarely on "Obama and his polices"

? him at every turn about ? mainly beyond his control

NOW ? dropping at a crazy rate them ? mum,or citing "it's nothing he is doing"

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody who thinks Oil is going to reach $50 a barrel needs to get an education.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    thank you lord
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its in the 2.90's over here.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its in the 2.90's over here.

with yo lucky ass, lol...... chevron Premium is 3.75 a gallon and i drive a SUV, it's cost me 60 to fill up using premium...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    its 3.33 by me and thats just regular
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

? THAT

a lot of the American public, Republicans and just about every other media outlet (specially conservative)

Exaaaaactly. Took the words right out my mouth fam. ? was high, its allll his fault. Now ? starting to drop, he aint got ? to do with it all of a sudden. GTFOH.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    @janklow...use your comprehension skills next time you read my thread.....i said AS A RESULT...I didn't say OBAMA HIMSELF lowered gas prices....I'm starting to think that you are not qualified to respond to any threads...smh
    well, let me look at your thread:

"As a result of President Obama getting re-elected...gas prices have been falling rapidly since election night"

so i checked for anything you wrote that indicated that it was due to anything OTHER than Obama being re-elected, and wouldn't you know it, i didn't find anything. then i went to follow your link and realized, hey, you didn't bother to provide one. so when i looked at CNN articles on this topic, they all seemed to not connect it to the election in any way. good thing you clarified it was based on more than Obama's re-election! no... wait... that did not happen.

also, the difference is that i am in a position to enforce my beliefs about your thread-making
    KingKemet wrote: »
    ? was high, its allll his fault. Now ? starting to drop, he aint got ? to do with it all of a sudden.
    okay, but remember this: when people said "high gas prices are Obama's fault," didn't we all respond "yeah, that's ? ?" this means we don't get to NOW say "OBAMA LOWERED OUR GAS PRICES!"
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My gas 2.60 in jersey...went down from 2.80

? @ 3.33 though
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ people using premium gasoline (no lol if your vehicle requires it)
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

? THAT

Nah I agree with you on that. What I'm saying is it wasn't his fault when they were going up and he's not the main reason it's going down....
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And what, pray tell does Obama have to do with that??
  • waterproof
    edited December 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    lol @ people using premium gasoline (no lol if your vehicle requires it)

shut the ? up, how many times you going to say that ? ...you said the same ? in LMR, ol look at me..

but gas is dropping at Chevron premium is a 3.65, 10 cents dropped and at Arco it's at 3.48 and regular is at 3.28
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is 2.95 @ the Valero I always go to.
    Go down the street to the Chevron, and that ? is 3.10.
  • soulbrother
    Options
    ? is 2.95 @ the Valero I always go to.
    Go down the street to the Chevron, and that ? is 3.10.

Chevron is a Republican owned gas station...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? went up like 30 cents the past 2 weeks
  • waterproof
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

yump and i am mad as ? , here i was grinning and ? ......
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

hell yeah!

? Obama! :-L