Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    he needs more soldiers for his heaven army come 12/21/12
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are plenty of soundly reasoned thoughts on why the existence of ? (as humans depict ? , at least) is complete buffoonery for the consumption of adult children & those who need to cling to religion for one reason or another.

But the fact that people died is not in any way a sound reason for the disbelief in any ? . It would simply be a reason to guess that maybe there is a ? and he simply isnt just.

Maybe there is a ? and he just doesnt give two squirts of ? about 6 year old white kids?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SUFFERING AND SORROW THAT WE FACE TODAY IS NOT THE WORK OF AN UNJUST ? ; IT'S THE CONSEQUENCES OF SIN. WE SUFFER BECAUSE WE ARE SINNERS. ROMANS 6:23 SAYS, "FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; BUT THE GIFT OF ? IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD." WE SUFFER AND DIE BECAUSE OF SIN.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So those children died because they sinned? More so than you or I?

Awesome.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Religious zealots don't give a ? about kids. Soon as you are born, you sinned. This is why they want to stop abortions. The unborn are innocent, but when the come out, ? em..
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie the kids weren't born to go out like that, they went out like that because evil exists and somebody made a sinful choice that lead to this.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Homie the kids weren't born to go out like that, they went out like that because evil exists and somebody made a sinful choice that lead to this.

That's not how sin works with these folks. The sin was not showing ? love because supposedly, he the only ? you need to truly love out here. All that other ? is just feelings.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 something african kids starve to death everyday b..no one questions ? existance
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    20 something african kids starve to death everyday b..no one questions ? existance

actually alotta ppls question his existence b

• Copper
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

I never said they didnt
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and that's exactly why that ? ain't real.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never said they didnt

why lie
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if ? came down here himself to help, we'd ? him.
  • Copper
    Options
    freewill proves gods non-existance
  • Copper
    Options

I never said they didnt

why lie

comprehension skills u lack..
  • Copper
    Options
    Im not arguing Gods existance or non-existance...but the logic of this thread is baffling
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the most sound reason to question the existence of a ? in the broadest sense. After all, roughly 150,000 people die everyday, so why would this one incident, tragic as it is, make you question the existence of a ? ? What this situation should lead you to ask is whether such an entity is benevolent, malevolent, or apathetic.
  • Copper
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Not the most sound reason to question the existence of a ? in the broadest sense. After all, roughly 150,000 people die everyday, so why would this one incident, tragic as it is, make you question the existence of a ? ? What this situation should lead you to ask is whether such an entity is benevolent, malevolent, or apathetic.

yes but young people shouldnt die and it shouldnt be at a school...that proves theres no ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What makes me question gods existence is ? itself.

• Copper
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    What makes me question gods existence is ? itself.
    this is actually a logical reason
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death is a part of life , its a ending of a cycle that is all . Man does not live forever be it a death in your sleep or a mass shooting . Your cycle can end at any time 6 or 106 . Its a part of existing
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 star thread.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    what ? are you talking about? the Biblical ? ? if so then that's pretty dumb to look at what happened today and think that it contradicts the Bible. do you even know anything?

"Oh, yeah i believed in ? , even after he wiped out almost the entire earth with a flood, sent plagues to egypt, destroyed ? and gamorah and nearly all of its inhabitants.....but damnit he let these kids get killed and now a brotha is really being forced to question this ? "

/THREAD