So we gon act like 'E-Coli' didnt use Lady Zee's face to warn their posters of "trannies on the IC"?

Options

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    if we dont clown on boy zee the terrorists win
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm throwing down eggs

class is in session, the teacher's teaching class now

I'm cracking eggs of wisdom

makes no sense
    Do you think we really needed Alaska and Hawaii?

They gotta ruin everything.

They ruined the continental United States.

Ruined it

We have a beautiful Pacific coast, Atlantic coast, that’s the continental United States. You don’t need more states.

We’re not the British Empire.

Are they trying to turn us into the British Empire?

And what is Puerto Rico, anyway?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll stompin on a corpse at this point she looks like a man is built like a man and sounds like a chihuahua matter of fact a chihuahua got more bass in its voice than this eddie munster lookin freak

She's done jj reddick switched her avi up after bein called a ? by the coli

Lost in the clutter of incredibly lame and repetetive untruths in this thread, the bolded stands out to me.

Because while the union of ? I have previously enraged try desparately to get me to reply to them, these fucken sons of ? dont realize I just forced this Irish ? 's hand.

And this is why I'm widely considered the greatest poster to ever do it.

Keep banding together in futility while I band together win after fucken win.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Ya'll stompin on a corpse at this point she looks like a man is built like a man and sounds like a chihuahua matter of fact a chihuahua got more bass in its voice than this eddie munster lookin freak

Stop telling on yourself, apparently I look like a man, am shaped like a man and yet you still called me wifey material...

I suppose if I were a man I'd be your type, wrist snapping ? .

"Wifey material" cuz you refused to discuss sex online(like the ? u are)and don't have semi naked pics on the internet.They were shots at kat more than compliments to you simpleton

You conveniently leave out the fact I also said you look decrepit and ? were gassin yo ugly ass.When someone says u look 21 years older than u are you shouldn't think they are flattering you.Lol @ your ?

Lost in the clutter of incredibly lame and repetetive untruths in this thread, the bolded stands out to me.

Because while the union of ? I have previously enraged try desparately to get me to reply to them, these fucken sons of ? dont realize I just forced this Irish ? 's hand.

Word we got this dude stalkin saying the same ? over and over I told her it's a wrap take the L let the ? go gather herself and keep postin like it never happened or the humiliation will get worst
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    billfagger and blank = the two biggest homos ever
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doggie I don't know you as a poster but it seems like every time you post, you are ? about something or someone. Wtf you bitter about homie?
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2012
    Options
    billfagger werent you gonna get your GED after wiping away your tears after MJ died? how did that ever work out for you, ? ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL @ Tommy talking about 'humilation'

Yeah because PM'ing and phoning another MALE poster (probably from a different continent) isn't humilating? LOL

Stop using the IC as a homosexual dating site... Then you can talk to me about 'humiliation', ? .

Lmao theres nothing funnier than seeing you lames redundantly repeat this when it never happened

This casper toned dude is genuinely upset I called it jj reddick.I'll just roast your decrepit lookin face and the fact you have no hips,no ass no thighs instead of saying u look like nba players
  • earth two superman
    Options
    lmao billfagger stays losing
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Who says Blank is one.of the greats? Cause all I know is, Blank was that ? to steal on before his bullies left. He always avoids this
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Oh and p.s if i'm so ugly, manly, chipmunked voiced, blah blah blah, how come you were chomping at the bit to see me make a vid? How logical of you Tommy ;).

To see your ? ma that's all your ugly ass has to offer

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/481705/playa-haters-ball-2012the-top-15-most-hated-posters-from-ill-community/p17

You already posted that same quote last time u ran out of steam I see you have no choice but to rehash it

21ad474.jpg

13ynho4.jpg

Now find a quote where Im callin you attractive

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn,
    they lit Timmy up nh
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tammy losing out here
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Tommy been losing
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I never said you found me attractive... you ? Tommy? you in a fluster?

What you're saying is you'd wife a noassatall having, ? looking, 42 year old, chipmunked voiced, ugly cracka from across the Atlantic? That says a lot about you, lol.

Ran out of steam? Me? Naaaah I just found it funnier to let you clown yourself :-)

Word u posted that quote already so u ran out of steam and had to post it again 2 months later

That's your bread n butter when Im shittin on you post a qoute where I said u act classy(which u do) while I've consistently said you're not attractive
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2012
    Options
    'katherine zeta jones' though?

its not as bad as asking if he should wear a gargoyle sweater to a job interview, but still rofl.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'katherine' though?

its not as bad as asking if he should wear a gargoyle sweater to a job interview, but still rofl.
    one of da funniest quotes on da IC lemme see if i can find dat thread i highly doubt it tho lol
  • earth two superman
    Options
    lol its ok if you can't. Tommy's stupidity has been long documented in the IC.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cb the goat troll
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ ? Stillnigger....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL @ Tommy talking about 'humilation'

Yeah because PM'ing and phoning another MALE poster (probably from a different continent) isn't humilating? LOL

Stop using the IC as a homosexual dating site... Then you can talk to me about 'humiliation', ? .

Lmao theres nothing funnier than seeing you lames redundantly repeat this when it never happened

This casper toned dude is genuinely upset I called it jj reddick.I'll just roast your decrepit lookin face and the fact you have no hips,no ass no thighs instead of saying u look like nba players
    elzo69 wrote: »
    He called u long distance?????

Yea he got my # and called me months ago

scusthov.gif
    elzo69 wrote: »
    He called from the CHI?????

No he called from the iphone app that disguises your voice it was a 773 # thats how I aint know who it was

Its a thread in here somewhere

Lmao you a ? ? no wonder you're the current donkey toilet.

You proved my point easily now I can link this whenever you redundant lames use the "He called other posters and pm'd them his number" reply
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never said you found me attractive... you ? Tommy? you in a fluster?

What you're saying is you'd wife a noassatall having, ? looking, 42 year old, chipmunked voiced, ugly cracka from across the Atlantic? That says a lot about you, lol.

Ran out of steam? Me? Naaaah I just found it funnier to let you clown yourself :-)

Word u posted that quote already so u ran out of steam and had to post it again 2 months later

That's your bread n butter when Im shittin on you post a qoute where I said u act classy(which u do) while I've consistently said you're not attractive

Stop right there....u got some nerve....u been relying on the bolded your whole career.

And that's what I call ? posting 101 at it's finest...u and the mexican ? wit the long nose specialize in that ? .

Aside from roastin kobe, pac or nas, you've never typed anything remotely original, clever or funny, and since u know ur limited textually, u go searchin for pics and quotes at every chance...sad.

• earth two superman
    edited December 2012
    Options
    why you wanna ? me tommy?!?!?!? MWAHAHAHAHA

damn that prank call was etherous