Which College Football Player should your NFL team daft?

Options
soulbrother
soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Dallas Cowboys should seriously consider drafting Tavon Austin from West Virginia.....speed, speed, and more speed....We got a power/speed back (Murray)...a physical deep threat on the outside (Bryant)...all we need is a speed burner to stretch the field and open up the running lanes....

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully one of these cats will slip low enough for us to get them...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdMrt6Q2PN5xR73gZHb44dDBewVmlf3NWax4KsC_6w2QA0Etm0Wg

^^^ Werner. When my Sooners beat FSU two years in a row, he was the only thing that really stood out. And our O-line has sent 5 players to the NFL in just the last 4 years. So he proved to me that he can ball even though he just started playing American football about 6 years ago.

uspw_5645048.jpg?w=640&h=473

^^^ Ball. He won't go in the top 15, or maybe not even the 1st round unless he shines in the combine. We don't need a superstar RB, just a good power back that can hit the hole fast and hard (nh).

Also, John Jenkins, DT out of UGA. Or my boy Casey Walker, DT out of OU.

We need to add a true 3-tech DT or space eater to our interior D-line rotation.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSom3JxQjuLoXDtSZILv1xNcBQ9fL07XQToTtwn9EXONiVNKyIFdQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5GwxvpF3eekYosb2YX4VMsGWeO8XRJ9hc-OYBZ22awA1NjU1I

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texans should draft Hustle Marsallis from University of Cheap Seats
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Well, his real name is Evan so he'll at least do well on the wunderlic.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S Bacarri Rambo 1e56ys.jpg

CB Jordan Poyer 2582bup.jpg

WR/RB Dri Archer = Playmaker that would be dynamic in our offense.
    33tt8hw.jpg
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hi-res-6725556_crop_650.jpg?1354082359
    Barret Jones potential pro bowler for years too come Saturday getting old
    Tyler Eifert-This guy reminds me of gronk and I can't stand Finley he drops too many passes
    hi-res-6757708_crop_650.jpg?1354082562
    Justin hunter-I know It sounds crazy but none of our receivers are signed long term Jennings and driver free agents Nelsons health issues plus we will probably lose Jones or Cobb too free agency
    hi-res-152318780_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

I know we need help with the tackle position an d-line just thinking outside the box a little
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    We need another DE to replace Michael Johnson cuz he'll be a Free Agent and another RB ....Green-Ellis is cool but he's not elusive enough , he's a grinder but there's so many holes he waste cuz he's not really fleet of foot, he is a quality back but i would like to have a RB that take it the distance on any carry or catch...

i would like Giovani Bernard RB from NC or either Kenjon Barner from Oregon...we need way more speed to put in the backfield.

and also a CB maybe in the 3rd , we really not all that young in the DB area

dm_121214_ncf_headlines_bernard.jpg

or

hi-res-6716566_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

either one is cool with me , but we need a serious play maker back there.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well if the eagles stay at #4 in the draft.
    T Luke Joeckel
    or
    LB Manti Te'o
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need another DE to replace Michael Johnson cuz he'll be a Free Agent and another RB ....Green-Ellis is cool but he's not elusive enough , he's a grinder but there's so many holes he waste cuz he's not really fleet of foot, he is a quality back but i would like to have a RB that take it the distance on any carry or catch...

i would like Giovani Bernard RB from NC or either Kenjon Barner from Oregon...we need way more speed to put in the backfield.

and also a CB maybe in the 3rd , we really not all that young in the DB area

dm_121214_ncf_headlines_bernard.jpg

or

hi-res-6716566_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

either one is cool with me , but we need a serious play maker back there.

@KeepOnPushing
    how about through free agency rashad jennings or reggie bush?
    http://nfltraderumors.co/2013-nfl-free-agents/
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    @Greenwood1921 you like Monte Ball for pro?? Wisconsin backs seem to always Disappear in the NFL i swear

i think Stepfan Taylor would be better for yall....i think he's one of the most underrated RB's in all of college football, i swear dude never gets talked about but he's a stud

everytime i watch him run i say "Thats what a NFL RB is suppose to Look like"

Stepfan+Taylor+USC+v+Stanford+sGBRgE3dlEul.jpg

136348434_extra_large_medium.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    @Greenwood1921 you like Monte Ball for pro?? Wisconsin backs seem to always Disappear in the NFL i swear

i think Stepfan Taylor would be better for yall....i think he's one of the most underrated RB's in all of college football, i swear dude never gets talked about but he's a stud

everytime i watch him run i say "Thats what a NFL RB is suppose to Look like"

Stepfan+Taylor+USC+v+Stanford+sGBRgE3dlEul.jpg

136348434_extra_large_medium.jpg

I'm not saying he'll be a pro-bowl back, and we don't need him to. We're 28th in the league in rushing right now and still have the best record in the NFL.

We just need fresh legs and power. I'm thinking about those 3rd and short plays. I wouldn't want us to pick him in the first round unless we have the 32nd pick and he falls in our lap.

Plus, our best pick last year (Peter Konz, OG/C) played with him in Wisconsin and Konz said our blocking philosophy is similar to Wisconsins which is why he's having a good year. So Montee should know where the holes are.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited December 2012
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    [

@KeepOnPushing
    how about through free agency rashad jennings or reggie bush?
    http://nfltraderumors.co/2013-nfl-free-agents/

Rashad Jennings has never really proved himself at the NFL level yet and can't stay healthy , and Bush deal probably wouldnt be any longer than a 2 year deal ....i want a RB that's can be there much longer than that.

i think Bernard or Kenjon would be able to get there's without having to have a ton of touches because on how elusive they are........prime example is actually Green-Ellis ...he has to get 25+ touches for him to be able to get 100 yards , and you never know how the game is gonna go so that aint always possible

i'd love either one and be able to get them 12 Touches per game as rookies , and eventually be able to take over the starting gig ..Green-Ellis only getting like $3 mil a season so thats a bargin i love his game cuz he runs tough but he really does waste a lot of holes that a much more quicker/faster back would break a nice run for

• KeepOnPushing
    Options
    We just need fresh legs and power. I'm thinking about those 3rd and short plays. I wouldn't want us to pick him in the first round unless we have the 32nd pick and he falls in our lap.

Plus, our best pick last year (Peter Konz, OG/C) played with him in Wisconsin and Konz said our blocking philosophy is similar to Wisconsins which is why he's having a good year. So Montee should know where the holes are.

i feel you , Taylor wont be a first round pick either though , i just seen so many games Ball has the lane wide open for him and he's really not making that many moves or doing anything spectacular but just run straight....

All Wisconsin backs look that way to me cuz they play behind a outstanding line ..guess im just higher on Taylor than Ball.

Stanford has a good line as well but i see more wiggle and power in Taylors game..dude can catch and block as well.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    laveon-bell-hurdle-9-15-12.gif

JohnJenkinsJimHippleUGA-300x299.jpg

bamawham.gif

Tyler-Eifert.jpg

tennesseeomg.gif

Falcons get one of these ? and I'm good

• KeepOnPushing
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Le'veon bell runs in quicksand i don't think you would want him....that dude is slow as ?

he's gotta be in the 4.6 range
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Le'veon bell runs in quicksand i don't think you would want him....that dude is slow as ?

We need somebody that can get the tough yards on 3rd and short. Gio Bernard was my first choice cause he the most explosive but I doubt he's still available there and I don't know about Monte Ball
  • greenwood1921
    Options

i feel you , Taylor wont be a first round pick either though , i just seen so many games Ball has the lane wide open for him and he's really not making that many moves or doing anything spectacular but just run straight....

All Wisconsin backs look that way to me cuz they play behind a outstanding line ..guess im just higher on Taylor than Ball.

Stanford has a good line as well but i see more wiggle and power in Taylors game..dude can catch and block as well.

He got stomped out in the offseason so he started the season slow, lol. He finished strong tho. I ? with Taylor too. We're going to be a running-back by committee offense for the rest of Matt Ryan's career so the more the merrier.
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

We need somebody that can get the tough yards on 3rd and short. Gio Bernard was my first choice cause he the most explosive but I doubt he's still available there and I don't know about Monte Ball

man i swear Taylor for Stanford would be perfect for yall.....Power,Speed,Catch,Block ...he could be a long term answer at the starting RB position also ..he'll probably be a late 2nd or early 3rd pick...Value of a RB is so dead now that RB's just aint a demand so thats why they droppin in drafts.

i think ya'll bout tired of seeing ya'll RB run in place the past two seasons Lol..
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

man i swear Taylor for Stanford would be perfect for yall.....Power,Speed,Catch,Block ...he could be a long term answer at the starting RB position also ..he'll probably be a late 2nd or early 3rd pick...Value of a RB is so dead now that RB's just aint a demand so thats why they droppin in drafts.

i think ya'll bout tired of seeing ya'll RB run in place the past two seasons Lol..

He does sound like a good fit. Honestly anybody besides Michael Turner is good to me

But the real question is who are the Bengals drafting out of UGA this year lol. Y'all damn near got the whole squad already
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options

But the real question is who are the Bengals drafting out of UGA this year lol. Y'all damn near got the whole squad already

Lmao i dunno but it's been working so far , it's the Bama boys we need to stay away from.
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Michael Turner is definitely gone after this year. Not even so much because of his performance. He has a $7 million cap number next year. Dimitroff is cutt-throat so he's gone.

I like how Quizz is steadily improving but I don't see him being more than a good change-of-pace back in the league. We got a good H-Back in Snelling (and he's underused.)

Now we just need a solid speed/power back that can give us 10-15 solid carries a game for 4ypc or better.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

Yeah I remember seeing dude against USC and he looked legit. He might just be it especially if he's going in the 2nd-3rd round
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They have enough cheerleaders ? .....matter of fact you can be the weak ass waterboy
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=550&d=1354061318

Dion Jordan to the Falcons... Dude does work, it's just that Oregon's D doesn't really get credit like that. Abraham ain't gettin any younger, and we don't have depth beyond him anyway.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mingo or Rambo