Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://global3.memecdn.com/? -Protector_o_108126.jpg[/img]
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E2S u 38 postin in "ether the poster above u" threads everyday lmao

It dont get no worse than that...u like 9 years older than me and even I dont take part in such a childlike thread..? urself.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Be honest doggie...i came up in the past 3 months...i retire like mike in 93 n come back..it took you a year? Me 3 months..JG n reppin cs the kid had u mad...

Jedi posting >

^After yall read that post, his rebuttal after thinkin he "ethered" me...I will now show you a testament to my greatness, spoken by a fellow Brooklyn legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xk-DaCkgTzA

7:28-7:50...great minds think alike...word...souls a burn and haters a hate.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really dont think the donkeyking is as much of a dickriding geekboy as the internet makes him seem.

he's prob cool as ? in real life

30 somethin, gamin up highschool brawds, stackin bread from a punch-a-clock for ? money type job while maxin and relaxin in a bachelor's boiler room paradise and postin on online message boards about how you'll never meet a troll like him

aint none of us ? with that
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    its not that serious bruh, geez louise.The IC is just a competitive sport bro, we all try to one up each other talkin fuckeries and fallacies we prolly dont even believe when we type.

but coppin pleas?

that aint christ-like

I come in the name of Jesus...

repeat it after me ? ...

I come in the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit

? almighty, ya know, ruler of Heaven and Earth, and every gotdamned thing in between.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Coppin pleas? Why would I cop pleas to a man that's publicly stated im his fav poster and the best he's ever seen after posting on here for a decade?

^I can pull up his posts if he denies any of this.

That dont make sense does it?

U were naggin me at a time when I didnt wanna play with you...im moody like that, sometime I wanna chill, sometime I wanna ? on ? ...it really just depends on how I feel yo..word.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nga these threads been gettin made since forever-ever

go do a handstand and ? on your own face

wade-damn-o.gif
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    a man that's publicly stated im his fav poster and the best he's ever seen after posting on here for a decade?

online message board kings with unparalleled troll powers that cant sense sarcasm still keep winnin

I can pull up his posts if he denies any of this.

please

please dont

please dont do that

• b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ayo donkeyking

I am Light made flesh

the incarnation of the Demiurge.

i soon realized that i was not the mouth of ? , but in fact, ? himself.

i was born at least 100 years ago, and have become the most influential entity since that nigra jesus.

i have many powerful, moving sermons

and I am now recognized by the Vatican for my authenticity

walk with me child

walk and talk with me while i walk and talk about walkie talkies
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    I got two hard rules I live by:

I don't ? with the devil

and I never do tag teams with blood relatives.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    "blockbuster employee by day--sorcerer/troll at night"

*movie preview guy voice*

sabu.png

1st a bag boy at a supermarket, and now a blockbuster employee...no wonder they hate me...they both pullin in less than $250 a week...sad...and these are both grown men, just in case one of u lurkers out there thought they were teens.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited January 2013
    Options
    donkeyking so stupid he dont even know when a post is directed at him?

mad un-christly

also

do you know that every unbeliever is filled with a demon spirit?

I am lookin forward to even greater healings and miracles in my ministry
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If ? sent the Devil in the name of Jesus by the power of the Spirit

then donkeyking you ? up huh?...

you ? up huh?...

you know ya ass is doomed

The devil is a ? liar...

so you know i ain't worried ?

stupid ass house nga
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    but on some real ? the donkeyking tryin to bite blank's steez hard as ?

donkeyking owe blank some royalties four shore

I was just named the most hated poster of the year. So why u bringin up his name with mine...I told u the diff between me and them.

I decapitate all challengers, they use the ignore feature. I'll reiterate, my posts are powerful, their's are just words and lines.

I know each posters weakness and how to get a reaction, see E2S stalkin me now, he never does this..see Mex postin #'s lol..there will never be another "troll" like me...deal with it.

This has to be the most fallacious out of all your fictituous posts you ? .

E2S (EntiredicksILove2Swallow) has been tagging along for all my posts since 2009.

I can give you one bar to summarize that old ? posting career.

Follows me around, posts in that overwhelmingly repulsive "Out-? the ? guy above you" thread & is a ? pushing 40.

Like the true ? he is, he took his L a long time ago when I found out he was almost in his mid-30s.. In 2009.

That would make place him somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 today..

No wife, no kids.. 40 years old.. Read between the lines.

And those grandiose losses come before the fact that he has a male wearing a latex Superman costume in his avi.

And this is the people they give Ethers & LOL's to.

That's why I keep saying, show me who got the most Feelings & Wacks. Them the ? who's moving the movement.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the new year is almost hear and that means a whole new crop of cornballs will become living-challenged in the monfs ta come

i predict these lames to finally have their tab called at the bar of life and go into the fertilizer business in the twanny-thuhtine

ifwt-belding.jpg
    from chokin to death on a eye drop bottle cap

katt-williams-splash-spl14806_001__oPt.jpg
    from bein stabbed in the leg at a cockfight in tijuana

betty-white.jpg
    from driving her segway off a cliff

rihannaforehead.jpg
    mauled to death by two coyotes

Mr-T-413140-1-402.jpg
    from cutting off his own head with a chainsaw in protest of bein evicted from his apartment

ajs5fs.jpg
    acute infection from ? intercourse with a stallion

predict yours so you can be hailed as a prophet like me when this thread is bumped a year from now

conan-rofl.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

I was just named the most hated poster of the year. So why u bringin up his name with mine...I told u the diff between me and them.

I decapitate all challengers, they use the ignore feature. I'll reiterate, my posts are powerful, their's are just words and lines.

I know each posters weakness and how to get a reaction, see E2S stalkin me now, he never does this..see Mex postin #'s lol..there will never be another "troll" like me...deal with it.

E2S (EntiredicksILove2Swallow) has been tagging along for all my posts since 2009.

Follows me around, posts in that overwhelmingly repulsive "Out-? the ? guy above you" thread & is a ? pushing 40.

Like the true ? he is, he took his L a long time ago when I found out he was almost in his mid-30s.. In 2009.

And those grandiose losses come before the fact that he has a male wearing a latex Superman costume in his avi.

That's why I keep saying, show me who got the most Feelings & Wacks. Them the ? who's moving the movement.

I don't wanna talk about E2S, I wanna talk about why u didn't win the "overseas" poster of the year, and then I wanna talk about why u werent even the runner up, and then I wanna talk about why u didnt even come in 3rd, and then I wanna talk about how your gonna say bcuz those lames post at a feverish pace while u don't..

but then I wanna talk about how DNB1 even got more votes than u all the while u post more than he does, and then I wanna talk about how ur gonna say its bcuz ur hated and the lames vote for lames, and then I wanna talk about why thats ? and just an excuse u use for being irrelevant..

and then I wanna talk bout why im tellin the truth, bcuz now im gonna talk bout how I won the most hated male, and bout how u were like 10th on that list, and that if I got more haters than u do and can still win awards, hate has nothing to do why u been here for years and never won a thing but male pic collector..

now I wanna talk about how I won rookie of the year last year, then bout how I got most etherous male this year, now we can talk bout why u judge men's looks in all ur posts, now we can talk bout why when u never seen a pic of a poster or dont have any background info on em u choose to put them on ignire or cont to let them son u with no rebuttal, then we can talk about that bein the diff between me and you..

now I wanna talk about why ur a white kid from Australia that spent years reading the Quaran so that u can make an acct on a hiphop forum and say that you're black, and then we can talk about why that most be the saddest thing anyone in the history of the IC had to do just to gain acceptance, and now lastly we can talk about why ur gonna say u didnt read, and it's prolly bcuz I just took ur soul and there's nuffn u can ever to do get it back.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Im bout to shower up yo...if u posting after 12, ? urselves, and just so u know im a make a thread about yall tomm if yall do...word.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maggie-wd-2.gif

I don't wanna talk about E2S, I wanna talk about why u didn't win the "overseas" poster of the year, and then I wanna talk about why u werent even the runner up, and then I wanna talk about why u didnt even come in 3rd, and then I wanna talk about how your gonna say bcuz those lames post at a feverish pace while u don't..

but then I wanna talk about how DNB1 even got more votes than u all the while u post more than he does, and then I wanna talk about how ur gonna say its bcuz ur hated and the lames vote for lames, and then I wanna talk about why thats ? and just an excuse u use for being irrelevant..

and then I wanna talk bout why im tellin the truth, bcuz now im gonna talk bout how I won the most hated male, and bout how u were like 10th on that list, and that if I got more haters than u do and can still win awards, hate has nothing to do why u been here for years and never won a thing but male pic collector..

now I wanna talk about how I won rookie of the year last year, then bout how I got most etherous male this year, now we can talk bout why u judge men's looks in all ur posts, now we can talk bout why when u never seen a pic of a poster or dont have any background info on em u choose to put them on ignire or cont to let them son u with no rebuttal, then we can talk about that bein the diff between me and you..

now I wanna talk about why ur a white kid from Australia that spent years reading the Quaran so that u can make an acct on a hiphop forum and say that you're black, and then we can talk about why that most be the saddest thing anyone in the history of the IC had to do just to gain acceptance, and now lastly we can talk about why ur gonna say u didnt read, and it's prolly bcuz I just took ur soul and there's nuffn u can ever to do get it back.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think anyone read those 5 paragraphs.