Kanye West announces that Kim Kardashian is pregnant.

Options

Comments

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/426925_10151388741139935_959480135_n.jpg[/img]
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye the biggest simp outchea. Mr. 808 simpin on the white ? with ass. Square ass Kanye dont know these white socialites got the shelf life of one sextape and you gon have a baby with the ? . This why the media and award shows like Kanye he like Ice T saving these hoes.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on the bus last night, thought about this, n realized Kanye hella weak. look like this ? tryin to keep up and out due Amber
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye the biggest simp outchea. Mr. 808 simpin on the white ? with ass. Square ass Kanye dont know these white socialites got the shelf life of one sextape and you gon have a baby with the ? . This why the media and award shows like Kanye he like Ice T saving these hoes.

28893896.jpg

imma let you finish but whipped khalifia is the biggest simp of all time. kanye been low key with kim K. wiz outchea bringing a ? onstage and ? and kissing the ground amber rose walks on. and at least this ? kim k makes money sitting around all day amber rose don't make ? but a big ass wallet to put whipped khalifias money in.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/426925_10151388741139935_959480135_n.jpg[/img]

This hoe be in the media everyday, all day for something as simple as a sneeze. U mean to tell me all of a sudden the ? stomache is showing like that!?
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn....These white hoes gotta have some bomb ? cuffin ? left and right. ? aint learned ? from Tiger. SMH...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

28893896.jpg

imma let you finish but whipped khalifia is the biggest simp of all time. kanye been low key with kim K. wiz outchea bringing a ? onstage and ? and kissing the ground amber rose walks on. and at least this ? kim k makes money sitting around all day amber rose don't make ? but a big ass wallet to put whipped khalifias money in.

i have to disagree.... Kanye threatening to have a NBA player fired from a team over his own wife... Kanye is a Super simp just like Wiz but Wiz was hitting Amber while she was with Kanye.... Yeezey taught me lol
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    out of all the men who smashed kim k, why did kanye have to be the one to impregnate her....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited January 2013
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

28893896.jpg

i have to disagree.... Kanye threatening to have a NBA player fired from a team over his own wife... Kanye is a Super simp just like Wiz but Wiz was hitting Amber while she was with Kanye.... Yeezey taught me lol

that ? was done with testosterone and on some real ? ? . Wiz outchea on some pau gasol soft bring amber onstage and make this soft pop music cause im in love and ? . Cold (theraflu) was a banger and in the same style kanye has always spit in. Surpisingly kanye hasn't change how he acts post kim. When you look at ? like wiz they be actin extra soft after they find some girl.

There aint nothing with falling in love and finding a girl but be the same ? you always been. Some of these ? like wiz be outchea on social media blabbering about how they miss they girl after 5 minutes and be buying them jewlery after the first date on some cornball ? .

Wiz went from mesmerized to roll up ............kanye went from power to the same type of ? on theraflu
  • aneed123
    Options

28893896.jpg

that ? was done with testosterone and on some real ? ? . Wiz outchea on some pau gasol soft bring amber onstage and make this soft pop music cause im in love and ? . Cold (theraflu) was a banger and in the same style kanye has always spit in. Surpisingly kanye hasn't change how he acts post kim. When you look at ? like wiz they be actin extra soft after they find some girl.

There aint nothing with falling in love and finding a girl but be the same ? you always been. Some of these ? like wiz be outchea on social media blabbering about how they miss they girl after 5 minutes and be buying them jewlery after the first date on some cornball ? .

naw simpin is simpin no matter how u cut it or how testoserone filled u deem it to be.... Kanye ? anyway so it was more estrogen in that ? ....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

28893896.jpg

naw simpin is simpin no matter how u cut it or how testoserone filled u deem it to be.... Kanye ? anyway so it was more estrogen in that ? ....

standing up for your girl you are actually dating aint simpin...not drake standing up for girls he not even dating thats simpin.....and kanye aint ? he just has them hasn't had a father fully in my life tendencies at times.

• aneed123
    Options

28893896.jpg

standing up for your girl you are actually dating aint simpin...not drake standing up for girls he not even dating thats simpin.....and kanye aint ? he just has them hasn't had a father fully in my life tendencies at times.

Kim was married to Humphries how is standing up for another mans wife not simpin? Dude said I will will get Jay to fire u from the team to a married man lol... Kayne has feminine tendencies.... I feel he is ? or bi or what eva u wanna call it. I ? with his music tho
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

28893896.jpg

Kim was married to Humphries how is standing up for another mans wife not simpin? Dude said I will will get Jay to fire u from the team to a married man lol... Kayne has feminine tendencies.... I feel he is ? or bi or what eva u wanna call it. I ? with his music tho

he said "Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team". And lets be honest kim and kris been broke up its just taking time in the courts to process and be finally settled. Just goes to show you how slow our government is. Its not like kim and kris were living in the same house at the time ye made that diss they had been over (before they even begun).

and yes kanye is quite the diva but i don't pay too much mind to weather a ? is ? or straight. i ain't outchea like "you my ? over here is straight as ? !!!! he stay getting him some ? !!!" so i could careless what other grown me do in they bedroom.
  • aneed123
    Options

28893896.jpg

he said "Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team". And lets be honest kim and kris been broke up its just taking time in the courts to process and be finally settled. Just goes to show you how slow our government is. Its not like kim and kris were living in the same house at the time ye made that diss they had been over (before they even begun).

and yes kanye is quite the diva but i don't pay too much mind to weather a ? is ? or straight. i ain't outchea like "you my ? over here is straight as ? !!!! he stay getting him some ? !!!" so i could careless what other grown me do in they bedroom.

28893896.jpg

i hear u but we gonna agree to disagree... I look at both as simpin
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

28893896.jpg

28893896.jpg

i hear u but we gonna agree to disagree... I look at both as simpin

fair enough

• Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

28893896.jpg

Trust I had a hard time choosing who was more of a simp. Wiz is a simp going on 0-1 with Amber. Kanye you going 0-2 soon. You lucky Wiz almost as big as a simp as you or there would be no competition. Kanye gets the simp gold medal, Wiz silver, and Nas bronze. Ice T woulda got bronze but real recognize real that ? used to be a stone cold P so he gets a simp honorable mention.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still smh @ this.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    On a sidenote why do a lot black power/conscious/ artsy dudes end up w/ white girls?

I got an afro and look like a black panther and a black ? told me I looked like I would do well w/ white ? because I got that kind of afrocentric thing poppin w/ the hair

I will beat a white girl but, it's not what I go for on any regular basis.Only hit bout 4 in my life tops

IDC who a dude dates but I find that odd

*G&S post*

This dude at my job be on his black empowerment ? hard body, but one day he told me he flat out don't like black chicks. I'm like, the ? ? But understanding his history which I won't get into, I understood. See, the afrocentric and artsy type dudes think on a wavelength that a regular doo doo head ? from the hood can't get on. And unfortunately, most of these chicks are... black. And when they do get out the hood, they meet black chicks that are so uppity and full of themselves... these same black chicks that use their blackness as a defense mechanism, but then go ahead and date a white dude (hi Halle). ? just don't work. And the thing with these dudes is that as conscious and as outspoken as they are, they have serious control issues. So they gotta settle for the races they feel won't give them too much headaches. Either hispanics, that just wanna cook and ? all day, white chicks, that just don't give a ? in general and wanna "experiment", or anything in between.

Long story short, it all comes down to control, sex and the paper bag syndrome that us black folks have been programmed with since we got here. We all know Ye is a control freak, and the last black chick he tried to wife up dipped on him, so I'm not surprised that he's looking at Kim like a safety net. She look good, got money, and givin him ? . That's all a ? like that needs.

I dont really get this line of thinking/ fake "justification"...because thats what it is, a fake justification

If you want to wife someone of another race, thats fine. But why does it have to be because of prevalence of "hoodrats"? First off, why are hoodrats even a factor to you. If you are on your ? to the degree that youve convinced yourself, then that shouldnt even be an issue in the least bit. Secondly, its black women w/ dough too. Generational dough. They may be hard to find....to SOME. But the thing about life is, the quickest way to find something or people who are on something is to be on that ? yourself, PERIOD. You aint even got to search for it, it just comes to you. So you doing you would..or should give you direct access to black folks and broads who are moving like you moving...assuming you arent in the middle of nowhere /and have access to a considerable amount of black people.

3rdly, knocking off your peers is...or SHOULD be like shooting fish in a bucket. If an individual is as "advanced" as he convinced himself he is, he should be able to sit back and pick and choose from his advanced peers...black or whatever

That excuse is weak to me. Brothas gotta come better than that ? .

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Ray J's thoughts on this whole thing still originally stands.....

6a0105349ca980970c0163067268aa970d-500wi

as far as im concerned this ? sums up as an L for him, cause he got the short end of the stick forreal

their crossing paths led to Kims family flipping and bouncing dough to the point where , excluding something stupid happens, their family is set for generations.

and all he got was barbershop bragging rights? Thats ALL he got after all that money was generated?

he has to feel a certain kind of way about that, i know i sure as hell would

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol i mean for kanye being connected to the kardashians is a win for him. I mean what other white or even black family would be able to handle kanyes bi polar crazy ass behavior? The Louis vutton don is marrying into a family that has their own account at the louis vutton store. They a bunch of odball ass white folk which goes perfectly with yes kilts and ? . I bet the kardashians even start their summer cookout 3 hours late like any black family.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

I've been around a number of pregnant chicks in my life but isnt this ? a lil too big to be 3 months pregnant? She look like she about to pop. IDK

If she faked a marriage, I wouldnt be surprised if this ? is fake.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    congrats Yeezy...do ya thing playa (like you need the docs permission n ? )
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe he just trying to keep up with Jay, ? if it was a quality woman he was having a baby with then most people would not be on him like this but Kim is a hoe. Other than that crazy ass and ? , she is just a narcissistic ? .
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray J should get paid for the rest of his life making that family super rich in just 5 years