@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

Options

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I saw all you ? in Pico ? , so dont get to ? fancy because ya'll ? were begging for her number...

And who are these people you you speak of name names.

These ? know who the ? they are... They need to calm their hot ? down acting ? fancy because they jelly as ? ... Also, dont forget most of you ? sent me ? & tweets asking when Pico is coming back..

Wo Jee!
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw all you ? in Pico ? , so dont get to ? fancy because ya'll ? were begging for her number...

These ? know who the ? they are... They need to calm their hot ? down acting ? fancy because they jelly as ? ... Also, dont forget most of you ? sent me ? & tweets asking when Pico is coming back..

who did some sucka ? ? like that
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... Who deleting her posts tho?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GI-TimeBomb.gif

this ? finna explode

Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol from gns to donkey back to gns.
  • Dupac
    Options
    One thing for sure, all of you ? wouldve bucked up if Ducky came around and said some ? to you...

• Dupac
    Options
    imma just start quoting charlie so her ? don't disappear.. i dunno what's going on.....
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing for sure, all of you ? wouldve bucked up if Ducky came around and said some ? to you...
    Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel?.............
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I since jealousy in this post. I'm just sayin.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Exhibit B

Going in on women and ? up when men call you out

Bruh…….. let me start off by saying, I seen a few of your beefs, nothing pre ’11 but word on the IC streets is if a ? step to (II), you smiling and lol’ing like u got a pocket full of @Sion and @Conexx’s. Your beefs with Kat and Kimi are legendary, ? ’s bring up the crater jk everytime Kimi getting roasted. Your beef with Six and Sky starting to reach that status as long as you continue to stick and move. And lock your ? up properly, that’s a piece of evidence for a different post tho. Basically, you keep HOH alive everytime u sign in but what that’s where some ppl have a problem. ? ’s saying you were real mum when Ducky started going in on u (II). Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel? Why you lock up when Jamel starting snapping? You can’t really believe that crazy, wife choking, dog slamming, drug attack is really as lethal as Ducky. Why you back down from him? Why you ain’t go in? Pause. Why you didn’t snap back? Why you immediately turn your attention to a female who was throwing in small jabs? ? going on in the e-streets man, yo ? is in the grind killing ? . Where you be at man? ? be bucking. Why you never bucking, where you be at man? *Pardon that, got Destroy and Rebuild playing in the background*
    Any way bruh, the streets is watching and they not liking what they seeing b. They thinking this all apart of some RL ? ? and what not, so here your chance to show ? ’s u bang females and males. Pause, NH, and no that wasn’t an invitation.

i gave this a ether even tho i didnt read it

So will most people, they just won't admit it.

i just wanna instigate some ?

it would have been better if a female posted all that ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems like t/s put alotta thought in this case, i beleeve him
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Exhibit B

Going in on women and ? up when men call you out

Bruh…….. let me start off by saying, I seen a few of your beefs, nothing pre ’11 but word on the IC streets is if a ? step to (II), you smiling and lol’ing like u got a pocket full of @Sion and @Conexx’s. Your beefs with Kat and Kimi are legendary, ? ’s bring up the crater jk everytime Kimi getting roasted. Your beef with Six and Sky starting to reach that status as long as you continue to stick and move. And lock your ? up properly, that’s a piece of evidence for a different post tho. Basically, you keep HOH alive everytime u sign in but what that’s where some ppl have a problem. ? ’s saying you were real mum when Ducky started going in on u (II). Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel? Why you lock up when Jamel starting snapping? You can’t really believe that crazy, wife choking, dog slamming, drug attack is really as lethal as Ducky. Why you back down from him? Why you ain’t go in? Pause. Why you didn’t snap back? Why you immediately turn your attention to a female who was throwing in small jabs? ? going on in the e-streets man, yo ? is in the grind killing ? . Where you be at man? ? be bucking. Why you never bucking, where you be at man? *Pardon that, got Destroy and Rebuild playing in the background*
    Any way bruh, the streets is watching and they not liking what they seeing b. They thinking this all apart of some RL ? ? and what not, so here your chance to show ? ’s u bang females and males. Pause, NH, and no that wasn’t an invitation.

i gave this a ether even tho i didnt read it
    First 2 lines and reaction: ether
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When was the last time Ducky was on here?
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Matter of fact.... lemme text Ducky and tell him ya'll aint afraid of his gangsta.

eSX5q.gif

in b4 chi asks for his thread to be deleted...

Why would he do that though? He made the thread about Darx, not Ducky.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel?.............

I havent seen Jamel & Darx go at it on here. So, I cant say nothing about that. But what I do know is that ? get got by Darx all of the time. So, I dont understand why you are saying he is afraid of men.
This discussion has been closed.