AP12 wrote: »
    really @missk?

Hello AP, how are you today?

And what have I done now?

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    @missk where have you been I've called multiple times.

:-(

Well there is the problem. I only use string and soup cans-rates got too high :(

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't feel your exact pain but I understand how it feels not to be the stereotypical prototype of white women.

Umm..not sure what was so hilarious about this!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black chick with a flat ? is WOAT! I knew a brazilian chick with a flat ? that loved a brother in high school. She was cute and tall but her draws use to flap in the wind. Negative ? .
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    @missk...you just speaking to @cain1 right in front of my face now huh? NFG?

to the corner AP
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have a donkey either, but I've never felt bad or ashamed about it. As long as I got a lil curve back there I'm good...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    25 posts..and making threads.....

boss ?

the ? is up with that? i've had posters with less than 300 posts asking me why they weren't able to make threads, so i have no idea how it works sometimes and not others

aliens-meme.jpeg
    107p73b.jpg

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Proportionate ? >
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Proportionate ? >

This^^^^^^^

• ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This reasoning that every black girl must have a phat ass is why these hoes are getting their ? injected with Tar and Concrete and ? . My girl's ass is proportionate, it does not look like she has a stage 4 tumor on her backside, foh with that ugly nonsense.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    by white people's standards i have a spectacular ass lol

my butt isn't huge, but it's proportionate to my body shape and size. i don't have a donk, but i've got a lil bubble back there. i'm one of those that doesn't look like much with clothes on, but in a thong/bikini you can see it

i figure as i get older and have kids/put weight on, it'll get bigger. but i'm not tripping on it. i think i nice fit shape is nice still and i don't feel you gotta have a video vixen ass to have a nice ass

my husband likes my lil bubble and that's all that matter to me.

PICS or ?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This reasoning that every black girl must have a phat ass is why these hoes are getting their ? injected with Tar and Concrete and ? . My girl's ass is proportionate, it does not look like she has a stage 4 tumor on her backside, foh with that ugly nonsense.
    TS said no ass. No ass at all.
    That sir is a tragedy.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Proportionate ? >

This will suffice. I don't know about no ? though. Saggy thongs are no bueno.

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my butt isn't huge, but it's proportionate to my body shape and size. i don't have a donk, but i've got a lil bubble back there. i'm one of those that doesn't look like much with clothes on, but in a thong/bikini you can see it

i figure as i get older and have kids/put weight on, it'll get bigger. but i'm not tripping on it. i think i nice fit shape is nice still and i don't feel you gotta have a video vixen ass to have a nice ass

no bueno
    because white peoples standard is frowned upon 'round these parts
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@kai_valya

Does your ass meat have any jiggle to it?

Is there any grippable cheek meat when you're face down ass up, or is the fatness spread too thin once you bend over? (That wouldn't necessarily be an issue if the ass/? is pretty from the back)...which leads to a simple request:

Describe the coloration of that hole. Is it immaculate?
  • whitecracker
    whitecracker Members Posts: 406
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    @bridescarface22: Remember I invested into your humour stock yesterday, well it's paying off big time today (surging)...a wise move on my end...keep getting me humour rich.

^ damn this dude is desperate as ? . he dont even give a ? that hes simping a male alias

Yeah my peep! I can tell by the structure of her grammar, she's a female..years of simping. If I'm wrong, no loss, it's not like I'm flirting or trying to get some of that pum pum.

? be on the computer to much
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol six pages and no pics.... ? disgusting
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? be on the computer to much

So what are you black or white?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    cant relate.
    My boo sleeps on my ? sometimes.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was there ever a proof pic posted of said flat ? ?
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

let me be the judge of that. pics
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd hit