Black Females Do You Feel A Certain Way When Black Males Give More Attention To White/Latina Women?

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    You mean ancestors?

I worded my sentence wrong. I didnt feel like correcting it.

However, I was stating that PRs and Peruvians are descendents of African slaves.

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    You mean ancestors?

I worded my sentence wrong. I didnt feel like correcting it.

However, I was stating that PRs and Peruvians are descendents of African slaves.

Actually only 1.6% of Peruvians have african blood. Look it up. You could of said Brazillians because almost the entire population are made up of African slaves. Peruvians are mostly Ameri-indians mixed with Spanish Europeans.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black females gotta stop acting so gotdamn shady.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly I do feel a certain way when I see a brother with a white woman. Not mean or disgusted but more so inquisitive. I always wonder how they met, how their respective families get along, do they understand the challenges of raising an interatial child if they so choose to reproduce, ect.

Sometimes it catches me off guard with some of my male co-workers who are so pro black always calling us their sister and then to see the family portait on the desk with their white queen.

To each its own

Latinas don't bother me at all
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    If black women drop a few pounds then there would be more black on black love.

But then they would lose there ass and no black man want a chick with no ass.

I guess for black women it a lose lose situation.

Jk but on some real ? i like Spanish and lightskin chicks. And they are both or the black race so im good.

depends on what type of spanish chicks
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    honestly I do feel a certain way when I see a brother with a white woman. Not mean or disgusted but more so inquisitive. I always wonder how they met, how their respective families get along, do they understand the challenges of raising an interatial child if they so choose to reproduce, ect.

Sometimes it catches me off guard with some of my male co-workers who are so pro black always calling us their sister and then to see the family portait on the desk with their white queen.

To each its own

thank you for being honest
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To each its own

lmao That reminds me of this scene
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNBt4srCn84

That should never catch you off guard, "pro black" negroes are fake as ? (especially the lightskin ones), even more faker than Christians.

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you say "race so and so are less x" that's not really putting them on a pedestal. It's just saying that its members tend to have less of a bad trait. That's different, and hardly rings of praise. That said, some brothers do put women of other races on a pedestal.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw this hispanic broad at the gas station this morning. bad ? . shot me down. no digits. you win some, lose some but shoot at that ? anyway mane.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, it doesn't matter to me what color/race black men choose or prefer.I've dated outside of my race so how could I judge? Just find someone and be happy in my opinion.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? gon hate male or female. The harder I stunt the harder they hate. Dont hate me just cuz I get ? that aint like me.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Saw this hispanic broad at the gas station this morning. bad ? . shot me down. no digits. you win some, lose some but shoot at that ? anyway mane.

change ur name to notwatgett'n
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black girls only good for ? IMO.Some lightskinned girls I could see myself with..but I would take the most golddigging Dominican or the Loudest Mouth Puerto Rican girl over 95 percent of black girls I deal with.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    These are not your average black women, a lot of black women may not get a ? very few won't feel nothing about it though, regardless of what they say.

some how i sense you have never dated a blk woman.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    These are not your average black women, a lot of black women may not get a ? very few won't feel nothing about it though, regardless of what they say.

some how i sense you have never dated a blk woman.

I have dated black women and all races of women bruh, except jewish women and middle eastern women.
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Black girls only good for ? IMO.Some lightskinned girls I could see myself with..but I would take the most golddigging Dominican or the Loudest Mouth Puerto Rican girl over 95 percent of black girls I deal with.

What's wrong with black girls?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Back 2 the topic
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »

The irony in this ? name lmfao
  • Undefeatable
    edited May 2013
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    If black women drop a few pounds then there would be more black on black love.

But then they would lose there ass and no black man want a Black chick with no ass.

I guess for black women it a lose lose situation.

Jk but on some real ? i like Spanish and lightskin chicks. And they are both or the black race so im good.

Fixed it for you.

Let's not pretend that most white chicks you see with brothers have a big ass.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Humans gotta stop acting so gotdamn shady.

Fixed .

• LilStat
    LilStat Members Posts: 23
    Options
    I ain't no a girl but why the ? am I readin this thread????weird..lol
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I know its usually fake! If you put a beautiful black chick in his face then his attention goes to her.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I know its usually fake! If you put a beautiful black chick in his face then his attention goes to her.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To each its own

that's what i think, too.
    i don't 'hate' ir couples, i just wonder what issues they would face as a couple. but seeing them together doesn't bother me at all.