Spinoff: Short and Stacked or Tall and Modelesque

Options
skpjr78
skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Powder Room
Which one you taking the OLD Lil' Kim type or the Tyra Banks type???

th?id=H.4663514958399390&pid=15.1

th?id=H.5030099042633452&pid=15.1

Spinoff: Short and Stacked or Tall and Modelesqoue 49 votes

Short and Stacked
55%
buttuh_b[Deleted User]Cincoplaymaker88  Colin$mackabi$hUnderMiSensiMdizzle9000R.D.ptnutzspit_fiyaunspoken_respectHarlemThumzUpAjackson17Mister B.goldenjaMaximus RexkonceptjonesShottaDaBeastDMTxTHCStillFaggyAF 27 votes
Tall and Glamorous
44%
DupacBelovedAfenibbkg79KNiGHTSPurrhueyking hassan700The Prodigalsoncaddo manG MackBussy_Getta KINGOFDAARCADEskpjr78Chi SnowBilly_PonchoYoung Gunner[Deleted User]Lady_ZeeKat 22 votes

Comments

• skpjr78
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    Im 6"3' so i have some height to me. i love the apperance of a tall slim sexy woman. my girl is 5"10, and when she enters a room on my arm we overshadow everyone. you cant help but to notice us. tall women are peacocks with their feathers spread you just cant miss them.

and then you have the challenge of layin pipe in 1 of these long legged queens. tall chicks are deeper. the proportions of their body requires that hallway to be a little longer. not everyone can walk that path. anybody can hit bottom on a short chick. whenever i was having a bad day/week i would call 1 of my small ? over just to hear them w/scream when i hit ground zero. since this required little to no work it was very easy 2 do. thats was always more than enough to cheer a ? up. smashing on a tall chick requires a little more effort which leads to much more enjoyment.

Tall chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Short and Stacked
    im short and like ? so.....
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    short and modelesque
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Short and Stacked
    short and stacked in the right places.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Im 6"3' so i have some height to me. i love the apperance of a tall slim sexy woman. my girl is 5"10, and when she enters a room on my arm we overshadow everyone. you cant help but to notice us. tall women are peacocks with their feathers spread you just cant miss them.

and then you have the challenge of layin pipe in 1 of these long legged queens. tall chicks are deeper. the proportions of their body requires that hallway to be a little longer. not everyone can walk that path. anybody can hit bottom on a short chick. whenever i was having a bad day/week i would call 1 of my small ? over just to hear them w/scream when i hit ground zero. since this required little to no work it was very easy 2 do. thats was always more than enough to cheer a ? up. smashing on a tall chick requires a little more effort which leads to much more enjoyment.

Would date a 6'3" chick?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    smh..@ohhlaa

Are the general of the Anti-Tall Woman brigade? I mean damn..sit your lil ass down.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    6'1" may not be tall but I'm above average height

I'm not bashing y'all liking giraffe, eifle tower females and etc

I'm just speaking my opinion
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    Speaking your opinion with a gung ? vengeance..like you're trying to persuade someone out of their opinion.

Go on and get you a short chick and hush.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    ohhhla wrote: »

Would date a 6'3" chick?

My sweet spot is the 5"10' range. that way she can wear 6 inchh heels and still not be taller than me. but yeah i would date a chick my height. candice parker can get it anyday of the week
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Why does everything with people always have to deal with feelings?

Dating a 6'1" chick for me it's not sexy.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    ^^ And that's totally okay, that is your preference. Kat and I may prefer a 6'4" brother but you won't catch us putting an emphasis on it or putting men of shorter heights down to make our point.

Preferences are personal, they're perfectly normal and fine to have, its just unnecessary and redundant to express ones taste as something which should be universal. Like what you like and just allow others to do the same without questioning why or how.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    Tall and she ain't gotta be 'glamorous'

5'10-6'1 preferrably.

Thin toned legs *thighs and calfs) to accenuate the length,

Long torso
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Short and Stacked
    man ? y'all tall ? lol
  • ohhhla
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I never told anyone not to date taller

That would be stupid very stupid.

People said I had a horrible rationale for it.

And I said how?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    i love tall women and long ass legs.....

that ? is a wild ass turn on
  • ohhhla
    Options

Would date a 6'3" chick?

My sweet spot is the 5"10' range. that way she can wear 6 inchh heels and still not be taller than me. but yeah i would date a chick my height. candice parker can get it anyday of the week

Lol@ females rocking 6inch heels.

That's a another topic.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    man ? y'all tall ? lol

The little man syndrome strikes again
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous

And I said how?

If we pull up your posts from the other thread, which we will not, we would examine you replying to posters who expressed their appreciation of tall women with some sort of questioning. Not a good look in my book.

To each their own yes?
    Live and allow others.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    Lol@ feelings.

*Looks at @chicity post* ..........we're good :p
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    a tall long legged woman in heels....and she know how to walk in them ? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    Word.....why do we get tall and glamorous? Tyra is still tall and got thick since her modelling days. Tall, fit and curvy in the right places is where it's at.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

And I said how?

If we pull up your posts from the other thread, which we will not, we would examine you replying to posters who expressed their appreciation of tall women with some sort of questioning. Not a good look in my book.

To each their own yes?
    Live and allow others.

You have to be some sort of creationist to have the logic you have.

I don't like tall women and you guys attacked me for my opinion.

I never said tall women are disgusting and guys who like em are closet ?

Because they look like trannies.

All I said was I don't like with their size 10.

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    Don't matter to me but if I ad to choose I'd take'em tall.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Tall and Glamorous
    Empress_ wrote: »

And I said how?

To each their own yes?
    Live and allow others.

You have to be some sort of creationist to have the logic you have.

I don't like tall women and you guys attacked me for my opinion.

I never said tall women are disgusting and guys who like em are closet ?

Because they look like trannies.

All I said was I don't like with their size 10.

Lmao.
    Uh huh. Think he slick.

Moving right along.....