Do you think Sandy Hook was faked?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree, the dads smiling was sketchy, I don't know what to say about that.

There wasn't much people to film because they were all at the firehouse awaiting new on their children. The ones who did get interviewed had their children out already, so I'm sure their crying spells were over. They weren't spoken to for hours, so maybe that's why they weren't crying.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem with a lot of the conspiracy theorists is they go to far with the ? and introduce irrelevant, conjectural elements to their arguments.

Father smiling before interview: relevant

The name Emilie containing the word "lie": irrelevant
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had an approximately 12year old kid snatch a shopping cart from me at the local store, then tell me to "? off" because I gave him a look like he was a little monster.. So I know that there is alot of wrong going on and most of us want to wish it wasn't.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The thing that you are all missing is that the people from Sandy Hook are corporate. They live their lives being fake and sucking up to people while taking their money. This dude was obviously in his mode but that does mean that he wasn't affected in some way. These people are as much sociopaths as the man who killed the children, only, they know when to turn it off and on and don't suffer additional mental defects.

To be honest though, i don't cry when people die. My brother, grandmother, uncles. Never cried. idkw. I'm sure it's different to loose a child so i couldn't use my situation to explain Parker.

I think the bigger conspiracy is that Alex Jones, a fervent anti gun law opponent, and serial conspiracy nut, is behind these accusations and fools are eating up these ? youtube videos.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    The claim for this:

The family actually took the "family portrait" the same day that the picture was taken with Obama.

The picture of Obama the two sisters was a mistake. The little sister (Samantha) was changed out of her dress for another, to make it look like a different day. But Emilie wasn't supposed to be in the picture, was left in the same dress. The other sister (Madeline) was supposed to be in Emilies spot.

If this is the case, why and how could the govt ? up this great plan? If Emilie is supposed to be dead, why did they allow the picture to get out?

The picture is of Madeline and Samantha, Emilie is dead.
    So not only was Emilie's sister put in the same dress Emilie was wearing that day, but also her two pigtails were taken loose and a part was put in her hair in the same spot on the right side of her head? Just like Emilie's hair in the first photo?

The gov aint ? . You talking about men...men slip up and leave tracks when carrying out schemes. Women is a different story. So we can at least be sure that a woman did not come up with this plan.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    To be honest though, i don't cry when people die. My brother, grandmother, uncles. Never cried. idkw.
    a lot of people don't CRY when someone dies.

there's also the shock factor: you may be so stunned by the event that you're simply not weeping and emotional about it. wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with some families in Newtown.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when I used to be into conspiracy theories.

Then I grew up
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen when they do things like this its just a distraction to whats really going on you can't involve 200 people ina plan and not have cracks. especially in this era when we all have camera phones iPod etc the internet, maybe the cracks are there to have you talking about this to ? you up from seeing what else going especially the gun control bs anybody ? knows the people who shouldn't have guns will still get them
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVc8oK5kuuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBGkcv2GXaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoh6HurUf4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCgqiDHtnk0

Leading Questions

A leading question is a question which subtly prompts the respondent to answer in a particular way. Leading questions are generally undesirable as they result in false or slanted information. For example:

Do you have any problems with your boss?
    This question prompts the person to question their employment relationship. In a subtle way it raises the prospect that there are problems.
    Tell me about your relationship with your boss.
    This question does not seek any judgment and there is less implication that there might be something wrong with the relationship.

The difference in the above example is minor but in some situations it can be more important. For example, in a court case:
    How fast was the red car going when it smashed into the blue car?
    This question implies that the red car was at fault, and the word "smashed" implies a high speed.
    How fast was each car going when the accident happened?
    This question does not assign any blame or pre-judgment.

Obtaining Responses to Suit the Edit

In journalism, leading questions can be used in various ways. For example, a journalist might want a particular type of answer to edit alongside some other content. This can be good or bad, as illustrated by the following example.

A hypothetical journalist is doing a story on the moon hoax theory1. First of all the journalist gets the following statement from an advocate of the theory:

"Photographs of the moon landing show converging shadows were they should be parallel. This could only happen in a studio so the photos must be fake."

The journalist then interviews a NASA engineer. This response will be edited to appear immediately after the accusation. There are several ways to ask the question, each with very different results:

How do you explain the missing stars from the Apollo photographs?
    This question leads the engineer enough to answer the specific question, while being open-ended enough to get a complete answer. This is good.

How do you respond to people who say the Apollo photographs were fake?
    This question elicits a tenuously-relevant reply without actually answering the accusation. The engineer will give a broad answer such as "I think these people have got it wrong". This gives the impression that the engineer is being evasive and can't answer the question.

How do you respond to conspiracy theorists who accuse you of faking the landing and lying to America?
    This question adds some spice with provocative phrases designed to encourage a stronger response.

Of course the ethical journalist will avoid using leading questions to mislead.
    Children

Children are particularly susceptible to leading questions. Studies have shown that children are very attuned to taking cues from adults and tailoring their answers based on the way questions are worded.

http://www.mediacollege.com/journalism/interviews/leading-questions.html
  • VIBE
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look stiring this story up is just going to open up the whole bay of pigs thing again.- Nixon
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    smh Nggas is quotin Carlito's way...

Nggas is droppin Bob Marley lyrics not knowin it came from Abraham Lincoln...

I mean, my disgust for nggas has no bounds.

damn didn't know that. preciate the enlightment bro. i havent researched much about Abe but have been intrigued lately, oddly enough

for the record though, I was quotin a song "Get Up Stand Up". edit: and upon further researcha simple google search, it's not confirmed that that quote came from Abe Lincoln

scust @ you and ? that cosign u and ur pseudo intellectuality. you've contributed nothing here
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was Sandy Hook faked?

Anything is possible when you are the HNIC = House ? in Charge.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    smh Nggas is quotin Carlito's way...

Nggas is droppin Bob Marley lyrics not knowin it came from Abraham Lincoln...

I mean, my disgust for nggas has no bounds.

damn didn't know that. preciate the enlightment bro. i havent researched much about Abe but have been intrigued lately, oddly enough

for the record though, I was quotin a song "Get Up Stand Up". edit: and upon further researcha simple google search, it's not confirmed that that quote came from Abe Lincoln

scust @ you and ? that cosign u and ur pseudo intellectuality. you've contributed nothing here

hahahaah @ the change in tone mid-post Lmao

Aye, 1 thing we do know is it wasnt originated by Bob Marley! Thats a old ass quote is the point! Lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most frustrating thing w/ conspiracy theorists is this:

How do you PROVE something to yall when yall dont accept normally accepted forms of proof (video, on-site reports, ya know-people's family members vanishing forever- etc.)

Then yall have the nerve to start a sentence with "How do you explain"...No, ngga, how do YOU explain!? Lol Those poor kids are DEAD. What kind of child-like mind cant accept death?! Ol 'mommy's coming back she's just resting' ass nggas

/rant.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @s2jepeka The TV told us they were dead. but not the cops/coroners/etc... who worked the scene. NONE of them have been interviewed yet. just giggling so-called family members laughing in the background.

look outside the box called TV. wait for more proof to surface. and it's coming fast.
  • VIBE
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    @s2jepeka The TV told us they were dead. but not the cops/coroners/etc... who worked the scene. NONE of them have been interviewed yet. just giggling so-called family members laughing in the background.

look outside the box called TV. wait for more proof to surface. and it's coming fast.

You can tell who actually has watched the coverage and who hasn't.

This ? here..
  • twatgetta
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

You can tell who actually has watched the coverage and who hasn't.

This ? here..

from one teen shooter to now 4 shooters? ....hmnmm

Media having trouble gettin' theirs lies straight?

• VIBE
    Options
    4 shooters where?

It was thought it was 2 shooters at first, then was corrected to 1.

Hasn't changed since.

Stop listening to the conspiracy sites.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    4 shooters where?

It was thought it was 2 shooters at first, then was corrected to 1.

Hasn't changed since.

Stop listening to the conspiracy sites.

pay attention. where are the extended family members to vouch for any of this?

truth hidden in plain sight. just like WTC911

• VIBE
    Options
    WTC911?

What World Trade is that? Or are you just saying the WTC on 9/11?

You would be more pleased with the interviewing of ALL family members of each victim? Because usually it's the immediate family who is interviewed (brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, kids etc..)

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    but 9 Eleven was
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It took the goverment to say they did human experiments on gutamalens for people to believe it....smh.I am sure this massacre happened, but dude laughing whole heartly before going in to actor mode is a 10 on red flag alert.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I just had an argument on twitter with a theorist

Look I'm a conspiracy theorist on most things but some ? just is what it is

My only proof it happened is, you can't fool that whole town.Somebody has to know victims or ppl in Sandy hook would be saying it was fake
    While i can't explain what exactly happened theres too much information that this was completely staged. Google Jennifer Sexton. This lady's face has popped up in 3 different tradegies (along w/ her family) under different names. ? don't add up. How common is it that the lawyer for James Holmes pop up as parent of one of the victims under different names? This is so obvious its crazy
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    And as Loch121 said, what about the towns people? They all in on it? The whole town for gun control or something? Were the people of the town threatened?
    They had to be. Theres been alot of cult activity in that area, this tradegy was probably planned YEARS ago