HOTEL SEX...

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had some wild sex in the Telly... Not the best, but some wild ? ... Socks off and some more ? ...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why are hotels metaphysically important?

The walls, beds, comfortably upholstered chairs, room service menus, televisions, and tightly wrapped soaps can do more than answer a taste for luxury. Checking into a hotel room for a night is a solution to long-term sexual stagnation: We can see the ? side of our partner, which is often closely related to the unchanging environment in which we lead our daily lives. We can blame the stable presence of the carpet and the living room chairs at home for our failure to have more sex: The physical backdrop prevents us from evolving. The furniture insists that we can't change—because it never does.

In a hotel room, we may make love joyfully again because we have rediscovered, behind the roles we are forced to play by our domestic circumstances, the sexual identities that first drew us together—an act of aesthetic perception that will have been critically assisted by a pair of terry cloth bathrobes, a complimentary fruit basket, and a view onto an unfamiliar harbor. We can see our lover as if we had never laid eyes on him before.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Du_Du you ever come off your wallet to treat the lady to a night at a hotel?

• Dupac
    Options
    @Du_Du you ever come off your wallet to treat the lady to a night at a hotel?

Hello Du!
    Your reservation’s all set for 15-FEB-2013 and you’re ready to a-go-go! You may want to keep your reservation number handy, just in case... # *********

Aloft Baltimore Washington International Airport is perfect for the traveler who appreciates personal style, innovative design and one-of-a-kind experiences. A new adventure awaits you!

Michael Harold
    GENERAL MANAGER
    Aloft Baltimore Washington International Airport

Confirmation: **********
    Your Schedule:
    Check In 15-FEB-2013 - 3:00 PM *
    Check Out 18-FEB-2013 - 12:00 PM *
    Number of Rooms 1
    Number of Guests 1
    * Indicates standard hotel check-in and check-out times and does not reflect special arrangements made with the hotel.
  • Dupac
    Options
    stop playing with me Kat
  • Kat
    Options
    Touche.

lol..you know ilu dubear!
  • Kat
    Options
    PS - Don't think I didn't peep that it's reserved for a holiday when you're supposed to treat though.
  • Dupac
    Options
    PS - Don't think I didn't peep that it's reserved for a holiday when you're supposed to treat though.
    she gettign a michael koors bag, dinner, trips to the aquarium and the science center...c'mon... gimme a little credit
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them hoes turn up in the room

i aint lyin
  • Kat
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    she gettign a michael koors bag, dinner, trips to the aquarium and the science center...c'mon... gimme a little credit

So I take it the black bag didn't go over well? lol

I'm proud of you, but you've proven that you can be just as sweet without spending money so you're good.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shine a black light in a hotel room and I bet it won't be "GOAT" no more
  • Dupac
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

So I take it the black bag didn't go over well? lol

I'm proud of you, b
    ut you've proven that you can be just as sweet without spending money so you're good.

the black bag is a michael koors bag...and she loves the bag she got for christmas.. i just saw an opportunity to get her another one....

@ the bolded.....stop tryna play me lol... i'm on to you kat...
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao..Imma leave you alone. Great idea on the room for V-Day though..she's going to LOVE that.

Does she know?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Sex under a waterfall or at a beach in Nature>>>>>>>>>>A hotel room with a 1,000 invisible samples of DNA splattered all over the place CSI style
  • Dupac
    Options
    lmao..Imma leave you alone. Great idea on the room for V-Day though..she's going to LOVE that.

Does she know?

yea, she had to in order to get off of work.......

i'll be off work from 2/13-2/19

figured might as well get a room for some of those days
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    You caught feelings for giving me "feelings" lol

Doesn't cancel out the truth of hotels being unsanitary boo...Oh if hotel beds could talk the things that they would say lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im into that role play ? .

Me and the girl will go to a hotel, ill play the stressed white collar fella and she will play the struggling Prostitute, go at it for about an hour, then she picks up some money on the dresser and leaves to never be seen again. ? hella gets me off.
  • Kat
    Options
    You got a feelings for being a buzzkill, but if I were to follow your same line of reasoning I can assume that you never eat out either.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always take my own blankets to the hotel sex. never lay on them cummy sheets.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But it says # of guests......1
  • Dupac
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    But it says # of guests......1
    who puts 2?
  • Dupac
    Options
    you've must've never rented a room....you ALWAYS put 1 guest....
  • Kat
    Options
    I do...why not?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they dont even ask me no silly ass questions like that

but i dont book rooms or no ? like that
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would you say only 1 if there will be 2?