lol I assumed you meant porcelain throne

blackberry is heading to the crapper
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    sion makes way more sense than rage

that ? apple ? wont ? last. their main problem with the cell phone ? is that they only have one ? phone. talking bout more memory on one phone makes it different ... FOH the avg person doesnt need no ? 300 terrabytes on a damn cell phone LOL

i dont buy every phone that comes out or no ? . my last 2 phones were a BB and now i have the htc evo. the evo does more than the BB but its much more unstable. in fact BB is the most stable out there. all it will take is one flag ship phone from BB and everybody in america will jump ship just like they do with everything else. just a few years ago everybody and their mom had a blackberry curve

where rage lost the arguement for me is when he said what would make ppl jump ship for another phone and leave behind all the apps they bought LOLOLOL

all those ? meaningless apps arent what keeps users. if an app is really that important then the company will intergrate it into every phone just like the beats audio ? on android. the same mindless ? impulse that makes them buy those apps is the very same impulse that will make them jump on the next wave

every company will go up and down as technology keeps adding ? on.

sion im gonna pm you soon lil bro

AHAHAHAHHAHA....so you truly believe that Apps arent that important to brand loyalty. BWAAHAHHAHAHAH I'm done...your are beyond dumb.

http://www.themobilists.com/2011/07/06/apps-are-driving/

http://www.gfk.com/group/press_information/press_releases/009051/index.en.html

http://www.localytics.com/blog/2012/app-user-loyalty-increasing-ios-beats-android/

this ? really shed a tear when apple dropped the "there's an app for that" commercial LOL
    ? jumpin up and down in front of the tv yelling

Man_Jump_for_Joy.jpg
    "SOMEBODY FINALLY UNDERSTANDS!!!!!"

they need an app for being a mindles idiot after you get suckered into buying the same phone over and over again lol

? those links LOLOLOLOL

you are a got dayum idiot if you think ppl wont switch to another phone because of doodle jump

if iphone freaks werent so obsessive than maybe just maybe i could see some form of rational

"nah ... i got like 300 apps so i dont wanna switch phones....."

^^^
    oh yeah?? ... thats the avg cell phone user??? LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL

that ? dont even sound right LOL
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    @rage

2. That chart is going by smartphone sales, the reason why I say it's foolish is b/c one company has $100 billion dollars in revenue (Apple) the other has $18 billion in revenue (RIM). It doesn't matter how many smartphones RIM ships unless they're doing $100 billion in revenue nobody on that list is outdoing Apple. In Canada RIM still has 35% market share (on it's worst year), and Apple sits at 30%. Since the total is also averaged, it also greatly misconstrues the data presented. Some countries are too small and greatly distort the average in conjunction with revenue and scale.

3. RIM has 80 million customers - up 2 million from the year before.... public perception may be bad but it didn't stop RIM from growing their subscriber base & ALSO keeping the addition 78 million customers they already had. Remember once again RIM is NOT Apple, they're a quarter of the size of Apple and they operate in a country one tenth the size of yours.

http://www.mobilebusinessbriefing.com/articles/rim-surprises-with-subscriber-increase/25423/

4. Dude the BIGGEST problem with what you're doing is comparing a company 10 times bigger than another & asking why the other isn't equal. This is like me, taking the population of Canada and trying to compare it to the U.S., 36 million to 340 million. And saying why isn't Canada as big as the United States ? You see the issue here ? No one is knocking Apple's success fam. I'm trying to save your ass from losing money. I would not invest in Apple until it plummets in price. RIM is having it's troubles NOBODY doubts that but it's not as grave as the public is saying. That's why I'm saying for people to read the financial statements to come to a proper conclusion rather than jumping on the bandwagon. The media said American banks were going out of business in 2007/2008, today many of them were bailed out & are currently doing record numbers..... use your head fam.

What RIM has to do is move away from the comparisons of Apple and focus entirely on it's own business here in Canada and in other places around the world where they are strong. They are still growing subscribership, they are still shipping millions of smartphones and maintaining their revenue. RIM has never done 5 million in a day, on average they do 20-30 million a year (they currently have $18 billion dollars in revenue) so this is why it confuses me & makes me laugh as to why people are so shocked when RIM only ships 20-30 million phones in comparison to Apple. But they don't have to do 5 million in a day if they can still ship 10 million a year and take home 1 to 3 billion in profits that's a success. They're not gonna do $40 billion in profits & neither will Samsung. But there are 80 million customers with RIM that love the product and will upgrade to BB10. Samsung, Nokia, LG, Motorola can't claim that.

2) This is a BOLD FACED LIE. That chart has ? all to do with revenue and you know it...if that were the case Apple would be on TOP of that list. That chart is based on DEVICE market share. If the there were 12,000,000 smartphones sold in the world during that year RIM only sold 120,000 of those smartphones. IT HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH REVENUE. RIM DOESNT NOT HAVE 35% market share in Canada...again another lie. It has 26% thats behind Apple's 27%.

3) 2 million users??? A less than 3% growth and this is what your happy about?? Whether RIM operates in Waterloo, Kitchener or SoCal doesnt matter, RIM competes in a GLOBAL market. They compete against Apple, Samsung, Nokia...and they are getting ROCKED.

4) Of course I am comparing RIM to APPLE...they are they're main competition. Who the ? else are you supposed to compare RIM to? Apple/Samsung/Microsoft/Nokia/Motorola....are all out to ? RIM, why wouldnt you compare RIM's market position to those companies?? WTF??

5) Profit and RIM dont belong in the same sentence...what sheets are you looking at? They lost $225 Million last quarter, they sold 7.2 Million phones Q2 2012 vs 10 million phones in Q2 2011, The only reason they ONLY lost $225 Million is because they damn near put half of Waterloo on UI. Please stop comparing RIM to Samsung...Samsung could CRUSH RIM tomorrow. They've sold almost 15 million Galaxy S3s...and thats NOT including the other Samsung phones. Samsung just posted a $7.3 BILLION PROFIT from July to Sept.

RIM is a dying company....BB10 is pushed all the way back to MARCH 2013. When that tanks...RIP RIM.

You're still at this tho ?

Welp... how about this ? You can have your pyrrhic victory since you already have your mind made up I'll leave it to time to prove me right. I was right about the subprime crash in the U.S., I was right about U.S. Banks turning back to profitability, I was right about the current slowdown in China, I was right about Europe, I was right about stock markets rising over the last 3 years and I was right about RIM & Netflix the first time. If you want to bask in Apple stock go ahead. I will be right here when it falls in price just like RIM did to tell you "I told you so".

If I'm wrong then I'll buy you the next Apple product and send it to you. But I know I'm right because I've seen this movie before. You're crazy if you think in the next 3-5 years Apple will continue to crush records. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Remember Steve isn't around no more and you can only milk his inventions for so long before the rest of the market catches up & profits begin to slow up.

samsung will be there when apple falls
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @rage

2. That chart is going by smartphone sales, the reason why I say it's foolish is b/c one company has $100 billion dollars in revenue (Apple) the other has $18 billion in revenue (RIM). It doesn't matter how many smartphones RIM ships unless they're doing $100 billion in revenue nobody on that list is outdoing Apple. In Canada RIM still has 35% market share (on it's worst year), and Apple sits at 30%. Since the total is also averaged, it also greatly misconstrues the data presented. Some countries are too small and greatly distort the average in conjunction with revenue and scale.

3. RIM has 80 million customers - up 2 million from the year before.... public perception may be bad but it didn't stop RIM from growing their subscriber base & ALSO keeping the addition 78 million customers they already had. Remember once again RIM is NOT Apple, they're a quarter of the size of Apple and they operate in a country one tenth the size of yours.

http://www.mobilebusinessbriefing.com/articles/rim-surprises-with-subscriber-increase/25423/

4. Dude the BIGGEST problem with what you're doing is comparing a company 10 times bigger than another & asking why the other isn't equal. This is like me, taking the population of Canada and trying to compare it to the U.S., 36 million to 340 million. And saying why isn't Canada as big as the United States ? You see the issue here ? No one is knocking Apple's success fam. I'm trying to save your ass from losing money. I would not invest in Apple until it plummets in price. RIM is having it's troubles NOBODY doubts that but it's not as grave as the public is saying. That's why I'm saying for people to read the financial statements to come to a proper conclusion rather than jumping on the bandwagon. The media said American banks were going out of business in 2007/2008, today many of them were bailed out & are currently doing record numbers..... use your head fam.

What RIM has to do is move away from the comparisons of Apple and focus entirely on it's own business here in Canada and in other places around the world where they are strong. They are still growing subscribership, they are still shipping millions of smartphones and maintaining their revenue. RIM has never done 5 million in a day, on average they do 20-30 million a year (they currently have $18 billion dollars in revenue) so this is why it confuses me & makes me laugh as to why people are so shocked when RIM only ships 20-30 million phones in comparison to Apple. But they don't have to do 5 million in a day if they can still ship 10 million a year and take home 1 to 3 billion in profits that's a success. They're not gonna do $40 billion in profits & neither will Samsung. But there are 80 million customers with RIM that love the product and will upgrade to BB10. Samsung, Nokia, LG, Motorola can't claim that.

2) This is a BOLD FACED LIE. That chart has ? all to do with revenue and you know it...if that were the case Apple would be on TOP of that list. That chart is based on DEVICE market share. If the there were 12,000,000 smartphones sold in the world during that year RIM only sold 120,000 of those smartphones. IT HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH REVENUE. RIM DOESNT NOT HAVE 35% market share in Canada...again another lie. It has 26% thats behind Apple's 27%.

3) 2 million users??? A less than 3% growth and this is what your happy about?? Whether RIM operates in Waterloo, Kitchener or SoCal doesnt matter, RIM competes in a GLOBAL market. They compete against Apple, Samsung, Nokia...and they are getting ROCKED.

4) Of course I am comparing RIM to APPLE...they are they're main competition. Who the ? else are you supposed to compare RIM to? Apple/Samsung/Microsoft/Nokia/Motorola....are all out to ? RIM, why wouldnt you compare RIM's market position to those companies?? WTF??

5) Profit and RIM dont belong in the same sentence...what sheets are you looking at? They lost $225 Million last quarter, they sold 7.2 Million phones Q2 2012 vs 10 million phones in Q2 2011, The only reason they ONLY lost $225 Million is because they damn near put half of Waterloo on UI. Please stop comparing RIM to Samsung...Samsung could CRUSH RIM tomorrow. They've sold almost 15 million Galaxy S3s...and thats NOT including the other Samsung phones. Samsung just posted a $7.3 BILLION PROFIT from July to Sept.

RIM is a dying company....BB10 is pushed all the way back to MARCH 2013. When that tanks...RIP RIM.

Welp... how about this ? You can have your pyrrhic victory since you already have your mind made up I'll leave it to time to prove me right. I was right about the subprime crash in the U.S., I was right about U.S. Banks turning back to profitability, I was right about the current slowdown in China, I was right about Europe, I was right about stock markets rising over the last 3 years and I was right about facebook - you can see it all in my thread in SB. If you want to bask in Apple stock go ahead. I will be right here when it falls in price just like RIM did to tell you "I told you so".

If I'm wrong then I'll buy you any Apple product of your choice and send it to you. But I know I'm right because I've seen this movie before. You're crazy if you think in the next 3-5 years Apple will continue to crush records. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Remember Steve isn't around no more and you can only milk his inventions for so long before the rest of the market catches up & profits begin to slow up.

Blah blah blah to the rest of that ? , lol at you acting like your some prophetic Ben Bernanke.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/10/09/rim-shares-down_n_1951688.html

RIM is NORTEL all over again.

So if RIM gets sold or files for bankruptcy next year then what? SMH @ you thinking Steve Jobs was the only dude involved in the creative process.
  • rage
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    @rage

Welp... how about this ? You can have your pyrrhic victory since you already have your mind made up I'll leave it to time to prove me right. I was right about the subprime crash in the U.S., I was right about U.S. Banks turning back to profitability, I was right about the current slowdown in China, I was right about Europe, I was right about stock markets rising over the last 3 years and I was right about RIM & Netflix the first time. If you want to bask in Apple stock go ahead. I will be right here when it falls in price just like RIM did to tell you "I told you so".

If I'm wrong then I'll buy you the next Apple product and send it to you. But I know I'm right because I've seen this movie before. You're crazy if you think in the next 3-5 years Apple will continue to crush records. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Remember Steve isn't around no more and you can only milk his inventions for so long before the rest of the market catches up & profits begin to slow up.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH....oh that has got to be the funniest post on this site.
  • rage
    Options
    sion makes way more sense than rage

that ? apple ? wont ? last. their main problem with the cell phone ? is that they only have one ? phone. talking bout more memory on one phone makes it different ... FOH the avg person doesnt need no ? 300 terrabytes on a damn cell phone LOL

i dont buy every phone that comes out or no ? . my last 2 phones were a BB and now i have the htc evo. the evo does more than the BB but its much more unstable. in fact BB is the most stable out there. all it will take is one flag ship phone from BB and everybody in america will jump ship just like they do with everything else. just a few years ago everybody and their mom had a blackberry curve

where rage lost the arguement for me is when he said what would make ppl jump ship for another phone and leave behind all the apps they bought LOLOLOL

all those ? meaningless apps arent what keeps users. if an app is really that important then the company will intergrate it into every phone just like the beats audio ? on android. the same mindless ? impulse that makes them buy those apps is the very same impulse that will make them jump on the next wave

every company will go up and down as technology keeps adding ? on.

sion im gonna pm you soon lil bro

AHAHAHAHHAHA....so you truly believe that Apps arent that important to brand loyalty. BWAAHAHHAHAHAH I'm done...your are beyond dumb.

http://www.themobilists.com/2011/07/06/apps-are-driving/

http://www.gfk.com/group/press_information/press_releases/009051/index.en.html

http://www.localytics.com/blog/2012/app-user-loyalty-increasing-ios-beats-android/

this ? really shed a tear when apple dropped the "there's an app for that" commercial LOL
    ? jumpin up and down in front of the tv yelling

Man_Jump_for_Joy.jpg
    "SOMEBODY FINALLY UNDERSTANDS!!!!!"

they need an app for being a mindles idiot after you get suckered into buying the same phone over and over again lol

? those links LOLOLOLOL

you are a got dayum idiot if you think ppl wont switch to another phone because of doodle jump

if iphone freaks werent so obsessive than maybe just maybe i could see some form of rational

"nah ... i got like 300 apps so i dont wanna switch phones....."

^^^
    oh yeah?? ... thats the avg cell phone user??? LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL

that ? dont even sound right LOL

I post facts and stats...you have three posts with LOL repeated....No stats, no facts, nothing but LOL's. You're a clown B.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    @rage

Maybe to an apple stan who thinks the fact that apple gets all their tech parts from samsung because samsung makes the best ? isnt a reason to be worried.

Korea is on the come up and samsung is next in line for apple's spot.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lebron has a Blackberry, Busta got one, I got one, Sion got one. We aint going nowhere.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Lebron has a Blackberry, Busta got one, I got one, Sion got one. We aint going nowhere.

I didnt think bb was very popular in the states

Wtf happened to sidekicks btw? Lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Sidekicks was a fad that I never got into.
  • rage
    Options
    @rage

Maybe to an apple stan who thinks the fact that apple gets all their tech parts from samsung because samsung makes the best ? isnt a reason to be worried.

Your an idiot if you think Apple "gets" its tech parts from Samsung. Samsung MANUFACTURES parts for Apple....something ANY company can do. Apple has already moved the display business to Sharp and the chip business is going to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company which is the largest chip manufacturer in the world. If Samsung makes "the best ? " why does the A6 stomp the ? out of the Exynos? Why does the iPhone have the better display than the S3? Why does the iPhone have a better camera than the S3?

Samsung doesn't INNOVATE or bring ANYTHING new to the table. They copied the iOS features and design and got ? slapped in court. Apple is the architect, Samsung is the carpenter....any ? can be a carpenter.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Cause its newer. Derp
  • LUClEN
    Options
    How does a weaker processor stomp out a stronger one btw?

.2 ghz less power is significant
  • LUClEN
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Damn and both have 8 megapixel cameras?

Wtf u smoking talking like crapple is really doing anything super crazy?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    You lost all credibility with that fallacious ? riding
  • rage
    edited October 2012
    Options
    How does a weaker processor stomp out a stronger one btw?

.2 ghz less power is significant

359037-iphone-5-vs-android-chart.jpg

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2410034,00.asp
    Damn and both have 8 megapixel cameras? [/img]

Wtf u smoking talking like crapple is really doing anything super crazy?

lead-comp.jpg

post-comp.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/26/lumia-920-low-light-shootout/

Now shut the ? up...? Fandroids will never learn. Your entire steez is fugazhi, spurious, its a moissanite.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo Sion got a question for you holla at me PM....
  • LUClEN
    Options
    I call ? . No way a dual
    Core is touching a quad core.
  • rage
    Options
    I call ? . No way a dual
    Core is touching a quad core.

49989.png

49988.png

49976.png

49977.png

49978.png

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6324/the-iphone-5-performance-preview

Riiiggghttt...so now everybody's lying...LOL and I'm the fanboy?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @rage

Your an idiot if you think Apple "gets" its tech parts from Samsung. Samsung MANUFACTURES parts for Apple....something ANY company can do. Apple has already moved the display business to Sharp and the chip business is going to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company which is the largest chip manufacturer in the world. If Samsung makes "the best ? " why does the A6 stomp the ? out of the Exynos? Why does the iPhone have the better display than the S3? Why does the iPhone have a better camera than the S3?

Samsung doesn't INNOVATE or bring ANYTHING new to the table. They copied the iOS features and design and got ? slapped in court. Apple is the architect, Samsung is the carpenter....any ? can be a carpenter.

Don't you get tired of repeating the same ? ?? And that court ? was home court advantage.
  • rage
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    @rage

Don't you get tired of repeating the same ? ?? And that court ? was home court advantage.

Da ? was talking to you?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rage

Da ? was talking to you?

Why the ? you in a Black Berry thread taking about apple?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    @rage

Da ? was talking to you?

Why the ? you in a Black Berry thread taking about apple?

Cause bb gunnin for apple's throne