HOW MANY IC POSTERS (PAST/PRESENT) PHONE NUMBERS DO YOU HAVE?

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dee, MsJayHova, ******, CaliPrincess, Krissy, Charlie, and my Ex ******** (yall ? might know her), Odesial, thats it I thin......and I was ABOUT to get UKFinests number til u ? loser ass ? exposed her and ran her away. She liked me too damnit! I put in a good 3 hours of simping on her fine ass...I got all the way up to cleavage pictures...1 more week and....

*tears up*

MAN I HATE U ? SOMETIMES...I REALLY DO.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    No, a banning is required in this case Kai, u know that, stop bein silly.

U banned that fat white kid for nuffn, and u cant ban dude?

If he posted a female u were cool wit phone # and she requseted him to be banned u wouldve did it...but bcuz its me nuffn gets done....sad.

lol, too bad you're not a female i'm cool with huh

like tabatha says, buck up chap, you'll be alright, they'll be the ? ones if they call you

^Dumb ? .

right back at ya
    .IRS. wrote: »
    You can call Kai anything, but you call her dumb and she ? you up three ways from Sunday.

lol, what can i say, i'm a sensitive soul

and i only know how to ? people up 2 ways from sunday
    Hey...I demand heartless souless ether... "right back at ya" doesnt suffice. Dont he have a dead relative or a cancer ridden child you can attack him on or something?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

that's my favourite number

is it weird to have a favourite number?

Your my favorite Muslim
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. My fav number is 3.

If I had kai's number her husband would be nervous. He cant compete with my ? .

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da ? is this pet detective ? ?

Boys is really outchea pocket watchin
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes. Mainly because there's a "u" in it.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    ^lol All them dedication threads and simpin for 1 number?

? , im textually abusin chicks on the reg and got way more than that...u gots to do better bro, word.

? dont u got boost mobile? pre pay phone ass ? using cheap ass phones like the wire..feel free to prank call this ? ass ? 347-524-9416

@Kai_Valya

How are u postin in a thread where my personal info is being divulged yet ur not doin anything about it..where's my protection?

How I get banned for sonnin ? but ? dont get banned for breakin forum rules?

Is there 2 sides?

The people have spoken

Me>>> you ..damn im reaching new levels.2013 a good year..i cant say u fell off bcuz u was never above trashy posting....you sound Like a ? ? ...Ronaiah Tuiasosopo ass ? u actn like a broad..ima give yall trilogy posting next when ric flair dies a casket goes as my avi..woooooooooo

Calm down, u still work at Taco Bell, goin from cooking in the back to taking orders at the register isnt much to be stoked about, bruh.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

If he posted a female u were cool wit phone # and she requseted him to be banned u wouldve did it...but bcuz its me nuffn gets done....sad.

like tabatha says, buck up chap, you'll be alright, they'll be the ? ones if they call you

^Dumb ? .

right back at ya
    You can call Kai anything, but you call her dumb and she ? you up three ways from Sunday.

Hey...I demand heartless souless ether... "right back at ya" doesnt suffice. Dont he have a dead relative or a cancer ridden child you can attack him on or something?

She got a schoolgirl crush, so of course she gonna go easy on me...word.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Jimmy Cracked Corn..." is a slavery song.

I was not aware of this.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

^Dumb ? .

right back at ya

? ? i look like, an ether on demand machine? lol

there are a million things to ridicule cb with/about, i mean the list is so long, it's hard to even decide where to start. he's a charity case tho, it's like fighting a ? , y'all you'll probably win, but you'll end up smelling like a hobo for sure

lmao, i'm watching cheaters right now, and this chick really needs a bra with her long ass pendulum ? . her ? are so long, that ? reminds me of the somali version of the boogeyman, aka Daag Deer. a cannibal witch with long ears and even longer teats (i think that's the term for long ass ? ). anyway, Dag Deer would ? you with her long ? like a boa constrictor before eating you

this what we'd always get threatened with if we didn't do as we were told. you summoned her like ? mary, saying her name three times

anyway, yeah her ? are long as hell looking like some basset hound ears
    lol @ pendulum ?

And yes...u are an ether on demand machine. Ive seen your work.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's so creepy yet I can't look away.....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    "Jimmy Cracked Corn..." is a slavery song.

I was not aware of this.

no wonder why Eminem made a song called that.... that ? racist ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , im textually abusin chicks on the reg and got way more than that...u gots to do better bro, word.

? dont u got boost mobile? pre pay phone ass ? using cheap ass phones like the wire..feel free to prank call this ? ass ? 347-524-9416

@Kai_Valya

How are u postin in a thread where my personal info is being divulged yet ur not doin anything about it..where's my protection?

Is there 2 sides?

The people have spoken

Me>>> you ..damn im reaching new levels.2013 a good year..i cant say u fell off bcuz u was never above trashy posting....you sound Like a ? ? ...Ronaiah Tuiasosopo ass ? u actn like a broad..ima give yall trilogy posting next when ric flair dies a casket goes as my avi..woooooooooo

Calm down, u still work at Taco Bell, goin from cooking in the back to taking orders at the register isnt much to be stoked about, bruh.

So if boiler room jokes are old after a year what makes a mexican joke(even tho only one of my parents is) n kimi taco bell lie? You better than that...your using 3 year old mexican jokes...u need new material i dont even have to talk about yo crib,..ill just say how u ask men for nudes n all the other ? ? you do... Blazini said he didnt remember me? So i came up n 2 months n i dont even post alot...so either your really a 35 year old ? in NYC wit no kids(too old for the boiler bachelor crib) or your a dead beat dad who spends all day on the ic....i remember u getn lols n ethers.. Lol @ u snitching on the kid bitter old ?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're just as repetative as him....and ? the IC is dead compared to before u retired...I said I didn't remember u because when the IC was popping all I can remember about u was you're Mexican, they said you looked like a muppet and you stopped posting after getting called out by chicks ..I only speak the truth b
  • Max.
    Options
    You're just as repetative as him....and ? the IC is dead compared to before u retired...I said I didn't remember u because when the IC was popping all I can remember about u was you're Mexican, they said you looked like a muppet and you stopped posting after getting called out by chicks ..I only speak the truth b

Here yo old ass go again...
    They/females = kimi?
    Like ima tell the ic hey i work fast food dont roast me...? only thing i remember them corny ass roasts n yo fake simp ass..

You got a internet ? pregnant facts b...

You got buried in july that hit the road talkn bout "i was gona retire at 5k posts b i got a new computer job...

7x plat

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/473809/unfunny-posters-and-uglyfat-? -catch-feelings-blazini-gets-internet-? -pregnant/p1
  • Max.
    Options
    Do u kiss that ? that sucked towers off? N ? over 40 plus dudes
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your my favorite Muslim

It's definitely weird to have a favourite Muslim.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options

@Kai_Valya

Is there 2 sides?

The people have spoken

So if boiler room jokes are old after a year what makes a mexican joke(even tho only one of my parents is) n kimi taco bell lie? You better than that...your using 3 year old mexican jokes...u need new material i dont even have to talk about yo crib,..ill just say how u ask men for nudes n all the other ? ? you do... Blazini said he didnt remember me? So i came up n 2 months n i dont even post alot...so either your really a 35 year old ? in NYC wit no kids(too old for the boiler bachelor crib) or your a dead beat dad who spends all day on the ic....i remember u getn lols n ethers.. Lol @ u snitching on the kid bitter old ?

Me remindin u, you work the graveyeard shift at Taco Bell really got u flustered, so much so that u typed me a titan, sumn u never do lol

U prolly sleepin rite now after a hard nite/morning work at the register on ur feet, so I wont expect a reply from u for another cpl hours...sad.
  • Max.
    Options

@Kai_Valya

Is there 2 sides?

The people have spoken

Me remindin u, you work the graveyeard shift at Taco Bell really got u flustered, so much so that u typed me a titan, sumn u never do lol

U prolly sleepin rite now after a hard nite/morning work at the register on ur feet, so I wont expect a reply from u for another cpl hours...sad.

I been up chris...i know u been up 23 hours a day...studying posts..

I think the telephone post made u furious...snitching to get me banned...lol

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol I feel sorry for u tonight, u losing sleep just to converse with me smh.

Now do the right thing and get u some shut eye before u fall asleep at the counter and it becomes free Taco night.