Doctor Injects Himself With ? on TV: Is AIDS a Hoax?

Options
2»

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com/pro_uvb.html

UVB Ultraviolet Therapy (Photo-oxidation therapy) is a biological healing modality utilizing ultraviolet irradiation of the blood (with UV Ultraviolet C light) to produce the following beneficial photochemical reactions:

Improved micro circulation and oxygenation of tissues.
    Anti-inflammatory effects
    Stimulation of the immune system
    Increased tolerance of the body towards radiation or chemotherapy.
    Cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
    Resolution of vascular spasms
    Powerful anti-infection properties
  • indyman87
    Options
    Ooops. Just ran across an article that says uvb exposure can reactivate dormant herpes 2 complex sores. I could have sworn I read an article this pass year about uvb exposure soothing herpes sores.

http://www.lighting.philips.com/pwc_li/main/application_areas/assets/phototheraphy/Phototherapy_treatment.pdf

Our application laboratory carries
    out research in close cooperation with universities and clinics throughout the world. Independent
    clinical studies have proven that Philips UVB narrowband phototherapy lamps are the most effective
    and safest for clinical use in the treatment for psoriasis, Vitiligo and other skin diseases*.

In ancient history the sun worship of the
    Pharaoh Akhenaton (1350 B.C.) was very
    important. He built temples dedicated to
    the light ? , Aton. These temples were very
    unusual for the time as they had no roof,
    so the sunlight could freely fill the space
    inside. As an example to their co-religionists,
    Akhenaton and his family took off their
    clothes to benefit from the healing effects
    of the rays of the sun. The priests remained
    rather skeptical about this “enlightened”
    religion of Akhenaton. It flourished at the
    expense of their mystical and darker cults.
  • indyman87
    Options
    Also...

Akhenaton, the sun
    temples were soon pulled down. However,
    “sunbathing” continued to exist through the
    centuries in Egypt.
    The historian Herodotus
    (5th century B.C.) found this so remarkable
    that he described it in his chronicles: “The
    health-promoting properties of sunlight
    have been recognized from the beginning
    of civilization as a natural intuitive desire
    which causes humans, when in poor health,
    to be attracted by our largest optical
    radiation source: the sun.”

Today doctors say that you should limit exposure to the sun to about 15 minutes. Of course this is impossible. So everyone should use sun protection and upf sun protective clothing.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    the first question i would ask is, how do you know he jabbed/injected himself with what he's claiming?

heh, yeah. very fair question. I don't think that I can possibly prove that he did inject himself with what he claimed. I guess I don't have much of an argument without that proof.

However, that still doesn't mean that he didn't inject himself with what he claimed. And the fact that he conveniently died shortly after the expose is a little odd.

And then there seems to be other inconsistencies with AIDS/? . I'm no conspiracy theorist, and I haven't made any conclusions yet. I just see something fishy, and trying to figure it out.

And what are the inconsistencies that you think are there?

you've pretty much cleared them all in that one thread, but two related issues (which i probably can and will google) come to mind that I must ask:

1. Is ? a "natural" virus, or is it human-made (i.e., government-created)? I've heard that the virus is originally linked to gorillas or monkeys. There's also the "myth" that the United States government engineered it to "regulate" minorities living in inner-city neighborhoods?

2. Is the AIDS rate in the United States exaggerated? I know it's a pandemic, but it seems like the majority of the world's AIDS cases are in Africa or elsewhere. Besides 2-3 acquaintances, I've personally never seen or heard about anyone catching the monster. And like most people, I know lots of people who have (unprotected) sex. It just doesnt seem to be as bad here, idk.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Like I said you will find both sides to the argument.

http://www.indoor-air-health-advisor.com/effects-of-ultraviolet-light.html

The beneficial effects of ultraviolet light have been recognized for years. Yes, not all UV light is healthy and of course some is down right dangerous. But in the C bandwidth there is a precise range of light that is very interesting. This exact slice of very desirable UV light is UVC - 253.7 nanometers, also known as the germicidal bandwidth.

Well...a little research into it on my part shows that, first, that's not a very good link if you want to prove your point. That site and most of the ones that show up on a Google search are hocking air purifiers and other items for you to buy.

BUT, from what i've looked at, UVC is so far, at best, useful to use on chronic wounds, like sores or burn wounds. Case reports (meaning not solid studies that have verified the full effect and mechanism of how it works, but reports from people who have used it), have shown that it has helped heal wounds faster with people infected by certain bacteria.

Nothing has shown it's antiviral effect. But it seems to have some positive reports when used in combination with antibiotics against infections for chronic wounds on the superficial part of your skin.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    the first question i would ask is, how do you know he jabbed/injected himself with what he's claiming?

heh, yeah. very fair question. I don't think that I can possibly prove that he did inject himself with what he claimed. I guess I don't have much of an argument without that proof.

However, that still doesn't mean that he didn't inject himself with what he claimed. And the fact that he conveniently died shortly after the expose is a little odd.

And then there seems to be other inconsistencies with AIDS/? . I'm no conspiracy theorist, and I haven't made any conclusions yet. I just see something fishy, and trying to figure it out.

And what are the inconsistencies that you think are there?

you've pretty much cleared them all in that one thread, but two related issues (which i probably can and will google) come to mind that I must ask:

1. Is ? a "natural" virus, or is it human-made (i.e., government-created)? I've heard that the virus is originally linked to gorillas or monkeys. There's also the "myth" that the United States government engineered it to "regulate" minorities living in inner-city neighborhoods?

2. Is the AIDS rate in the United States exaggerated? I know it's a pandemic, but it seems like the majority of the world's AIDS cases are in Africa or elsewhere. Besides 2-3 acquaintances, I've personally never seen or heard about anyone catching the monster. And like most people, I know lots of people who have (unprotected) sex. It just doesnt seem to be as bad here, idk.

Just my two cents but I've read that they have found things similar to ? in animal feces. Its entirely possible that it began to spread from contact with animal refuse. A lot of diseases are spread through animal tissue, bone, blood etc so this wouldn't be a major difference. Not sure how true this is but it sounds more plausible than It being man-made.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    If you treat herpes with UV light, chances are you're gonna make yourself prone to cancer of the ? . NOBODY wants that. Trust me, i've seen pictures.
    on the internet, there is always at least one dude out there that wants the most horrible things
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Like I said you will find both sides to the argument.
    also, you can find people saying all kinds of crazy nonsense on the internet

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Just my two cents but I've read that they have found things similar to ? in animal feces. Its entirely possible that it began to spread from contact with animal refuse. A lot of diseases are spread through animal tissue, bone, blood etc so this wouldn't be a major difference. Not sure how true this is but it sounds more plausible than It being man-made.

The theory, as far as I understand it, as to where AIDS came from, is that it likely came from bush meat from monkeys or chimpanzee meat. Chimps or monkey's (can't remember which of the two), carry with them SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus - ? = Human Immunodeficiency Virus).

Either someone had sex with a monkey and then had sex with someone else. Or more likely, someone was chopping up monkey or chimp meat and happened across the wrong monkey. And when the blood from the monkey splattered, it probably got into an open wound, and infected humans. It then got spread sexually (via homosexual sex - b/c homos are more promiscuous than straights), and now it's an epidemic.

And I've never heard of ? being found in feces. It's contained mostly in the body fluids and the extracellular fluid.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

The theory, as far as I understand it, as to where AIDS came from, is that it likely came from bush meat from monkeys or chimpanzee meat. Chimps or monkey's (can't remember which of the two), carry with them SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus - ? = Human Immunodeficiency Virus).

Either someone had sex with a monkey and then had sex with someone else. Or more likely, someone was chopping up monkey or chimp meat and happened across the wrong monkey. And when the blood from the monkey splattered, it probably got into an open wound, and infected humans. It then got spread sexually (via homosexual sex - b/c homos are more promiscuous than straights), and now it's an epidemic.

And I've never heard of ? being found in feces. It's contained mostly in the body fluids and the extracellular fluid.

That makes more sense..I've heard of SIV but I was certain it could passed more than just through sex...I'm too stubborn to believe somebody ? a monkey...nor do I think a monkey would allow itself to be ? but stranger things have happened.