If Lebron is such a "great team player" and Kobe is such a "selfish ball hog" explain....

Options
2»

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    learn to read ? ....you quoting THIS SEASON ? ...not career......now go edit ya comment to hide ya stupidity

O rly?

Kobe:
    2mngowk.jpg

Lebron:
    2vi613k.jpg

2uf86ef.jpg

Care to try again you dumb ? ?
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When "stats" can be used to benefit Kobe. Stats matter
    When details can be used to benefit Kobe. details matter
    What circumstance/team situation/ talent level of teammates can be used to benefit Kobe. "Help" or lack of matters.
    When 'rings or nothing'/results or else can be used to benefit kobe. its all about rings or the ring count
    Any other time or for any other player when used compared to Kobe- its an excuse.

this thread in a vacuum is everything wrong with Kobe fans. there are literally hundreds of ways to destroy this silly argument using 'stats'.
    the main argument against Lebron by Kobe fans 2-3 years ago was that LeBron only has good stats but Kobes "all about winning". Now you wanna manipulate the conversation based on your stupid and flawed premise based on your assumptions and gaps in logic. and to what point. what wil it serve. you dont wanna discuss you just want ? to list ? so u can nitpick & release those hormones that obviously fuel this ? .

No thank you ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread fail lmao
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just bout to make a thread that kobe is a better facilitator than lebron when he wants to be... and he's proving it vs OKC... this ? is like magic johnson for real
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go ahead and lock this up.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at me making this thread and kobe proving he can play the "magic johnson" role better than anyone when he wants 17 years in.....kobe your favorite ball players favorite ball player
  • woah316
    Options
    LMAO at me making this thread and kobe proving he can play the "magic johnson" role better than anyone when he wants 17 years in.....kobe your favorite ball players favorite ball player

You're telling the truth... they HATE the truth...

this ? is Magic Johnson reincarnated... he can do whatever he wants on a basketball court
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    I was just bout to make a thread that kobe is a better facilitator than lebron when he wants to be... and he's proving it vs OKC... this ? is like magic johnson for real

When the WOAT cheap seats poster agree with you then you know you on the wrong end of the debate
  • P swayze166
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »

You're telling the truth... they HATE the truth...

this ? is Magic Johnson reincarnated... he can do whatever he wants on a basketball court

nah bro...he better LOL, he can do everything every great player could ever do, but better than them....better post game than the dream...more range than anyone....etc etc etc
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this game today and Fri show how selfish Kobe is.... Had he played like this all year Brown wouldnt have got fired and LA would have all these losses... He waits til now to try and make his teammates better smh
  • woah316
    edited January 2013
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    this game today and Fri show how selfish Kobe is.... Had he played like this all year Brown wouldnt have got fired and LA would have all these losses... He waits til now to try and make his teammates better smh

Well, he has 5 rings.... The most ever for a superstar player besides Jordan.... So if that's "selfish", selfish is good....

He's just proving he has to play different with this team... the way this ? can flip the switch and change his game like this is showing me even more so of an all time great he is.... He can pass like magic, but magic can't score like him...

Kobe >> Magic
  • P swayze166
    Options
    kobe da GOAT....forget this thread, yall seeing live
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait wait Kareem, Magic & Russell arent/werent superstars.
    you ? need an asylum

let the record show that for the rest of the week when the media fawns Kobes ? for his ability to "find his teammates" and all the forced stories about him "sacrificing for his team" that you ethered your own argument about him being called the biggest ballhog and helped the argument that Kobe will be caped for no matter the situation

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ P gayze ignoring the ether i served him
  • P swayze166
    Options
    wait wait Kareem, Magic & Russell arent/werent superstars.
    you ? need an asylum

let the record show that for the rest of the week when the media fawns Kobes ? for his ability to "find his teammates" and all the forced stories about him "sacrificing for his team" that you ethered your own argument about him being called the biggest ballhog and helped the argument that Kobe will be caped for no matter the situation

i never called him that, NON KNOWING BASKETBALL ? like u did ?
  • P swayze166
    Options
This discussion has been closed.