Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Oh how quickly some are swayed.

Marley excluded, then again most of them geeks got a super freaky side

They wanna have sex while reading encyclopedias

*Spanks her ass while hitting it from the back* Say your ABCs!

Her- Oooooo Daddy Yes,ABCDDDDDDDDDD..Ooo Yes

Me- Ain't no O after D *Spanks* Get it right!

Her *Moans*- E daddy! I mean E! *Moans*

Me- Then? Say F!!!

Her-F me! harder!

Me-No no no! *Spanks* Get it right!

Her- Ok ok *Bites the pillow* FFFFFFFFFFFFFF *Moans Loud* GGGGGGGGGGGG Oh ? !!! HHHHHHHHHHH

Me-Whats the square root of this good orifice I'm hitting?

Her- Oh I love it when you talk so ? *moans*

Me- *spanks* wrong answer! Its the ? !

Her- Oh jesus I'm coming,I'm coming jesus *Shakes*

*Falls asleep on wet encyclopedias with her thumb in her mouth*

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Believe these wanna be Nuns if you want

They might of waited 3 years to be in a "relationship" but they ain't wait 3 years to have "relations"

U overstand me?

I think this is a very reasonable question...

So how long did it take y'all to ''
    It takes strength and creativity to maintain a relationship over the 3 year span

Two people really have to be compatible in and out to flow that long

Alot of people are Fire extinguishers rather than firestarters when it comes to the "flame" in their relationships

Pardon me?

I believe both of you have completely misunderstood the post my dears.

I was just speaking in general..Not about anyone in particular
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now you know you have been Mother Teresa on the IC since you joined, you can't just be switching the roles up, even in jest.

It just doesn't sit well with those that have a mental picture of you..as I'm sure you've noticed.

• Supreme_Mind999
    edited January 2013
    Options

Now you know you have been Mother Teresa on the IC since you joined, you can't just be switching the roles up, even in jest.

It just doesn't sit well with those that have a mental picture of you..as I'm sure you've noticed.

Good girls are only bad girls that do their dirt in secret lol...Nobody is only ONE way..People wear different social masks in different situations

If mother Teresa had feet that pretty, she would of got her swerve on,on the regular too..and then again Why would a mother teresa type of personalty be on one of the most ? forums on the net?

All that being said, Shes still a DR goddess

*Plays DMX "Why do good girls like bad guys*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1kt803W5w
  • Kat
    Options

Good girls are only bad girls that do their dirt in secret lol...Nobody is only ONE way..People wear different social masks in different situations

If mother Teresa had feet that pretty, she would of got her swerve on,on the regular too..and then again Why would a mother teresa type of personalty be on one of the most ? forums on the net?All that being said, Shes still a DR goddess

Hmmm...interesting point.

I'm just saying..you can't spend years on the IC being a certain type of personality and then change it up without everybody going nuts cause they feel duped.

Dudes put Marley on a pedastal so this little tryst she's got going with chi is confusing everything they've ever thought about her...even if it's just jokes.

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options

If mother Teresa had feet that pretty, she would of got her swerve on,on the regular too..and then again Why would a mother teresa type of personalty be on one of the most ? forums on the net?All that being said, Shes still a DR goddess

Hmmm...interesting point.

I'm just saying..you can't spend years on the IC being a certain type of personality and then change it up without everybody going nuts cause they feel duped.

Dudes put Marley on a pedastal so this little tryst she's got going with chi is confusing everything they've ever thought about her...even if it's just jokes.

? thought lauryn Hill was this "mystical organic" afro centric lady that mediates 23 hours a day ..

What i'm saying is at the end of the day, we are human in ways,and divine in others

I'll still put her on the pedastal but I ain't gonna pretend like shes not capable of "getting ? " lol

• Kat
    Options
    Look here name-changer...what's your old s/n?

I still love me some Marley, I blame chi.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    2 weeks between ny ex and current man
    Do you feel u could of waited longer? Why the rush?

Why wait ...we've been together almost 3 years now

I think I made the right choice ...

how long were you and the ex together though? that should be the determining factor of how long a person should wait.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

An honest answer. There we go.
  • Kat
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

lol..while I don't completely disagree with your point, it's kinda dumb for you to pick an answer you find to be suitable and then accuse everyone else of lying.

Everybody is different.

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Just once i wanna hear the real ? , not the PC ? : "Yea i waited 6 months for a relationship but i let LeCharles from Whole Foods hit that Friday".

Be real, ladies.

Real is interacting with these people in life,looking them in the eyes to see if they lying when they talk..

You're not gonna get that so..........

Just enjoy being entertained by the I.C
  • Kat
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »

lol not a name changer he been here for a minute

Well that's awkward.
  • S2J
    Options

lol..while I don't completely disagree with your point, it's kinda dumb for you to pick an answer you find to be suitable and then accuse everyone else of lying.

Everybody is different.

Thanks. Lol

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 years
    needed time to let my heart mend

Was that from the oldhead dude?

• S2J
    Options
    Just once i wanna hear the real ? , not the PC ? : "Yea i waited 6 months for a relationship but i let LeCharles from Whole Foods hit that Friday".

Be real, ladies.

Real is interacting with these people in life,looking them in the eyes to see if they lying when they talk..

But why lie for GOATs n co-sosigns Lol I'd expect chicks to be more forthcoming since they're anonymous *shrug*
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

Be real, ladies.

But why lie for GOATs n co-sosigns Lol I'd expect chicks to be more forthcoming since they're anonymous *shrug*

So you think women should use forums like this to air their panties out and tell the world who they screwed? lol...

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Believe these wanna be Nuns if you want

They might of waited 3 years to be in a "relationship" but they ain't wait 3 years to have "relations"

U overstand me?

tumblr_ljvnzjw2Eo1qhi08f.gif

• S2J
    Options

Be real, ladies.

So you think women should use forums like this to air their panties out and tell the world who they screwed? lol...

These chicks tell on theyself everyday here fam Lol Point is most answers to questions like this thread are positioned in a way that's favorable to the demographic of the IC (80/90% dudes). Its humorous, thats all.

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options

Be real, ladies.

These chicks tell on theyself everyday here fam Lol Point is most answers to questions like this thread are positioned in a way that's favorable to the demographic of the IC (80/90% dudes). Its humorous, thats all.

This is true...Its just funny how certain chicks on here act like they ain't freaky but hang in forums 90% filled wiith men discussing the freakest ? there is

Shows you Women think about sex as much as men but do it in a more convert slick manner
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options

Lol, but its so easy.

Perhaps one should refrain from getting their kicks and giggles from erking certain posters off. ? forbid people start taking the IC seriously now. Funny how its all jokes til, well, you already know Katy, I know you do.

I digress :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options

If mother Teresa had feet that pretty, she would of got her swerve on,on the regular too..and then again Why would a mother teresa type of personalty be on one of the most ? forums on the net?

All that being said, Shes still a DR goddess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1kt803W5w

I appreciate the awareness. However I disagree that just because an individual is private in certain areas of their life they are wearing a mask or putting up a front. Many of us are not one dimensional. With that said, one can be versatile and remain true in all facets of life, perhaps a woman is that respectable Queen as well as the sexually open being with her man in private. How does that make her any less of who she is as a person in other regards?

She's less of a beautiful and classy individual because she too gets open in the sacredness of her relationship? Lol.

Only on the IC are you either a boring intellect or a bird of a "? ."
    No mediums, no openness to the reality that one person can be many things all the while carrying themselves with grace and remaining true to self.

A place where nothing should be taken seriously or personally and yet its not that way at all. Funny.

As previously mentioned, Marley digresses. Joe Sun may assume what he will, troll as he does and then proceed to apologize behind closed doors.

With love, peace and understanding.

:)

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

once again the man gets all the blane

U ain't ? Kat
  • Kat
    Options

Lol, but its so easy.

Perhaps one should refrain from getting their kicks and giggles from erking certain posters off. ? forbid people start taking the IC seriously now. Funny how its all jokes til, well, you already know Katy, I know you do.

I digress :)

You can't compare Marley to Kat though. I'm not saying it's right that people won't allow you to have some fun with the jokey jokes, I'm just saying that's not how the IC works.

You saw how irate these dudes got when my fat pic dropped. They conjure this image in their minds and when that image is compromised in some way they feel like they've been duped the whole time. It's like they don't 'know' you anymore.

But I won't lie and say I'm not a bit surprised to see these types of jokes come from you...it's just different.

Either way, I like Marley and all of her infinite wisdom. <--- truth.com
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

once again the man gets all the blane

U ain't ? Kat

blane tho...