The skeptic game! Do you believe?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
Blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ, to all of the IC family! I thought it would be a good idea to play the skeptic game. I'll start off with a question and then the next person answers if they believe it or not and gives an explanation for their answer. And then that poster will ask a question and the next person will answer, so on and so on.

So my question is Do you believe dinosaurs lived with humans? Yes or no and why?

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes

casue ? was rockin leather coats back then
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, because it's impossible.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no because they didnt exist together. but the hollow earth theory says otherwise
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    We had no shot or missiles against dinosaurs.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, primates were there among the Dinosaurs.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gangbanging in Jerusalem
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, and
    i dont have a scientific explanation.

Do you belive that you can talk or communicate with the dead?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Just to clarify, once you answer the question you have to ask a question. So on and so on.

I got another one though.

Do you believe that there is a conspiracy within the United States Government to totally destroy the country?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    No, and

No. I believe that spiritual wickedness in high places can imitate people who are dead and thus deceive people into thinking that they are talking with dead relatives, etc.

Do you believe that unicorns once existed?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    No, because that's ?

Do you believe america actually got a man to land on the moon?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    No, and

Tesla had a machine for that..gov has the blueprints though
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where the ? and ? ?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vaas wrote: »
    No, because that's ?

Yes, why is this even a question?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to clarify, once you answer the question you have to ask a question. So on and so on.

Do you believe that there is a conspiracy within the United States Government to totally destroy the country?

No why would the government want to destroy the country? They are making too much money from it to destroy it.

Question: Will Jay-z be considered better than Nas when their careers end?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    No, because that's ?

Yes, why is this even a question?
    The amount of conspiracy theorists we have on this board would surprise you.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

No why would the government want to destroy the country? They are making too much money from it to destroy it.

Nope.

Anybody believe racism will ever end?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

Nope.

Nope, racism for the most part is a good thing.

Will scientist ever conjure medicine to combat lebron's deteriorating hairline?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

No.

And for future reference, no.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Nope.

Yes. When Jesus Christ returns! Hallelujah!

Do you believe that the US government is hiding more at Area 51 than just advanced weaponry?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Nope.

Yes. They already have options for some people now.

Do you believe that the Russians are plotting to destroy the United States of America as we speak?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Nope.

Do you believe that the US government is hiding more at Area 51 than just advanced weaponry?

No. The stealth bombers and other proto types were moisten for UFOs in the 1960s.

Can you convince me ? exists without using a 3 thousand year old book that has been altered time after time to fit the current political structure if the era?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

Nope.

Do you believe that the Russians are plotting to destroy the United States of America as we speak?

Yes, they would be ? otherwise

Do you believe that we have different languages because of a story involving bunch of bob the builders and a ladder?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Nope.

No. The stealth bombers and other proto types were moisten for UFOs in the 1960s.

Can you convince me ? exists without using a 3 thousand year old book that has been altered time after time to fit the current political structure if the era?

Yes. Look at creation. The heavens declare that ? exists.

Do you believe that North Korea and Iran are developing nuclear weapons for peaceful purposes?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Nope.

Yes. Look at creation. The heavens declare that ? exists.

Do you believe that North Korea and Iran are developing nuclear weapons for peaceful purposes?

No such thing as nuclear weapons for peaceful purposes.

What was the mark of Cain, and who was Cain afraid of if his parents and him were the only ones in existence?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Nope.

Yes, they would be ? otherwise

Do you believe that we have different languages because of a story involving bunch of bob the builders and a ladder?

No. I believe that we have different languages because of the incident at the tower of Babel. Mankind tried to usurp the authority of ? because they were all united in not only language but purpose. Reference Genesis 11.

Do you believe that the media influences what people do in their everyday lives?