Does Anybody on Here Listen To Alex Jones Show?

Options
south4life
south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
I never knew about this dude until I worked with this white dude named Adin back in November, we worked the overnight shift and he would bring in his I--pad and have the show loud as hell.
I was listening to some of the stuff dude was saying and he sounded very weird, some of the stuff made sense but he sounded creepy with his scratchy voice.
So I see this dude on Piers Morgan and he is going nuts, acting crazy as hell and he even wants Piers Morgan deported.
Has any of you heard about this dude or listens to this dude and what do u think about the dude?

Comments

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use to watch his videos some years ago. He was interesting at first but he is so redundant it bores me.
    He does seem a little spaced out at times.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen his videos.

He's delusional as ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    [I've seen his videos.

He's delusional as ? .

• south4life
    Options
    That's what I'm saying, I'm trying to figure out why my co-worker listens to him every damn day and he'll listen to him all 11 hours of working.
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to distinguish when he is being serious and when he is just saying ? as part of his schtick.
  • south4life
    Options
    True but when he was on Piers Morgan he was acting like a little kid, making fun of Piers accent, screaming and shouting, he even threaten to shot Piers Lol, dude was out of his mind
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not an academic, thus I don't take him seriously.
  • south4life
    Options
    Dude sounds like a nut job and for him to have millions that listen and follow everything he says, is crazy
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's way out there but he put the smack down on Piers Morgan, ? was epic.
  • south4life
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

He also made himself look crazy on live tv, if he was trying to get people to pay attention to what he was talking bout, he ? up because all they was talking bout was how crazy he acted.

• twatgetta
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

He also made himself look crazy on live tv, if he was trying to get people to pay attention to what he was talking bout, he ? up because all they was talking bout was how crazy he acted.

So what? Rappers do it daily. Any publicity is good publicity no matter how bad the publicity is these days.

>>> just look at Chief Keef.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I never listened to him before the Piers Morgan thing, I probably wouldn't again but he is occasionally worth the listen.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what? Rappers do it daily. Any publicity is good publicity no matter how bad the publicity is these days.

When was the last time you saw Chief Keef on CNN kicking politics?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like those ? told archibald ? fuckem julez bootyhole santana. Garrison had it bertram ? right. Y usted de ? el me gustan tellamos giancanna.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

When was the last time you saw Chief Keef on CNN kicking politics?

Street Politics.... ie- startin' all kinds of beefs in the streets for no damn reason but to cause problems.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listen to him when I need a good laugh but also to keep abreast with what rhetoric he is "feeding" his followers. There are a ton of people that subscribe to his way of thinking (normally they are classified as "survivalist") and this is one way of keeping tabs on them.. Amongst others. Kinda like keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer..
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    He's had some good DVDs, one on 9/11 (whether you agree 9/11 was an inside job as he believes or if you don't, it was entertaining and had some good points) and another one on how America is becoming a police state. Aside from that I never listened to his show but he had a hilarious interview with Piers Morgan. I look at him as I do Bill O Reilly, funny with some good points but overall just an entertainer.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

really?! whoever came up with that quote is an idiot... if joe paterno was alive i bet that whole sandusky situation is some publicity he could do without

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why you don't listen to Alex Jones... he's worse than some of those cats over in the reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHlkMCRd84
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was about to say that I never really heard or seen this guy, but I remember catching a small bit of his show online and didn't think too bad of it. But apparently, he's a nutjob, even though he speaks some truth here and there. Unfortunately for him, I tend to avoid nutjobs.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Dude sounds like a nut job and for him to have millions that listen and follow everything he says, is crazy

Watch some more American television/media, and you'll soon realize that this is the standard.

I don't watch television but whenever I catch a Bill O'Reilly, a Glenn Beck, a Laurence O'Donnell, or an Alex Jones, I assume that they are entertainers (as opposed to legitimate analysts and pundits). It's like the WWE. These guys are just more awkward and less witty versions of a Jon Stewart, a Bill Maher, or a Stephen Colbert.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't do it, dude's voice is incredibly annoying.
  • south4life
    Options
    Sounds like someone is choking him lol
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to daily. Alex Jones is a fearmonger IMO. He definitely knows his stuff though, I will give him that much.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    peep the Obama Deception by Alex Jones. he interview KRS-One who drops a few jewels about the NWO