SUPREME MIND SEXUAL PREDATOR? NO ALIEN

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    @supreme_mind999 have you found out who put you on that website yet? I mean, you can be mad at the Mexican dog all day, but that other website is your problem not the IC. I hope you've put the same amount of energy into getting to the bottom of this as you have in voicing typing you on outrage here. IJS.

Honestly you'll never know..These ppl send agents posing as females on dating websites..All jokes aside..This is very serious

Now these people are saying i gotta pay $100 dollars to remove my image from their site...How I know they not just gonna take my money and leave up their bogus record?

It is what it is...They said this website has a another website posting females as sexual predators and prostitutes...? is bugged out

All of the above is another reason why even if I were single, I would NEVER look for ? on the internet. (Yes I do flirt and joke, but when I talk to women, I like to actually see them and read their body language).
  • ptnutz
    Options

you too high yellow for us to believe you aint a ? ... ole christopher williams with a dry s-curl looking ass ?

LOL@this ? ...Women love this banana tho

? hate me so much they gotta resort to spreading lies when they can't get the drop on me..Didn't know ya'll sick IC son of a ? would holla ? like flat ? 1960 beckies tho..How very hoeish of you

Try again playa

how is this our fault?

you the one who sat children on his ? .

fixed.
  • ptnutz
    Options
    U smart dumb ? , im pretty sure no one actually believes ur a ? , u pretty much said all that needed to be said when u stated that if u were there would be a mugshot instead of a pic of u in ur room.

There's no reason this thread shouldve did more than 200 replies, but being the ? psuedo intellectual u are, u ? up and entertained it gettin trolled into oblivion....and now as a result of it....you're going into the FOF to be perpetually remembered by the IC as a ? /? even if its true or not....sad.

Mods, please FOF this kid, thread was funny enuff and did enuff replies to be admitted...thx in advance.

This deserved a GOAT, ether, and lol at the same time.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kerfuffle continues.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vaas wrote: »
    Gawt damn @ that last page, chicity must have been doing the money same while reading it

What's the "money same" :-/
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hella bandz,hella bandz in the club doing the "money same" ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hrap was one of the funniest posters ever. The Reason like a year and a half ago had long ass threads no matter the subject b/c of the back and forths. ? was hilarious. I'm laughing just thinking of all that hallelujah ? and ? typing from their hospital bed with tears in their eyes and a chicken wing arm.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Hold up, hold up. Am I the only one that thoroughly checked the address he dropped???
    This is the nearest building when you Google Map the address.
    I'm right here

6431 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236

Come see me..You wanna run your mouth? ? just got real

2cfw5ma.jpg

wdgif2.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread was awkwardly hilarious
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just went through this whole thread Damn........*loaded lux voice* look at you emotional
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Hrap was one of the funniest posters ever. The Reason like a year and a half ago had long ass threads no matter the subject b/c of the back and forths. ? was hilarious. I'm laughing just thinking of all that hallelujah ? and ? typing from their hospital bed with tears in their eyes and a chicken wing arm.

H-rap is ? hilarious. but again... he is a liar and irrational. both of those are again, serious real life character flaws.

lets you know that he is a snake.
    Sure,

But this is message board posting. Funny is funny.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    H-Rap got all in his feelings in his final days and thats proven by him never coming back.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap caught feelings from day dot..but he was clever and hilarious...

He used to pm me threats on a regs when I first started.

Must admit back and forths over Biggie got me heated a couple of times...

He was a good troll and still the most powerful Reason poster I ever seen.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao had a computer virus for a few days but got damn dis is crazy i gotta stroll thru dis thread wit a late pass
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U smart dumb ? , im pretty sure no one actually believes ur a ? , u pretty much said all that needed to be said when u stated that if u were there would be a mugshot instead of a pic of u in ur room.

There's no reason this thread shouldve did more than 200 replies, but being the ? psuedo intellectual u are, u ? up and entertained it gettin trolled into oblivion....and now as a result of it....you're going into the FOF to be perpetually rememberd by the IC as a ? /? even if its true or not....sad.

Mods, please FOF this kid, thread was funny enuff and did enuff replies to be admitted...thx in advance.

so you saying he got Jeff Axel'ed?

nah man lol i got trolled bad but not to da point of postin addresses wantin to fight posters
  • 1of1
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

There's no reason this thread shouldve did more than 200 replies, but being the ? psuedo intellectual u are, u ? up and entertained it gettin trolled into oblivion....and now as a result of it....you're going into the FOF to be perpetually rememberd by the IC as a ? /? even if its true or not....sad.

so you saying he got Jeff Axel'ed?

nah man lol i got trolled bad but not to da point of postin addresses wantin to fight posters

You had already been knocked out. Nobody would have fought you at that point. No one wants an easy win.
This discussion has been closed.