Ladies, it's that time again..... PASS OR PASS....

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shive you packing some pounds over there?

For the life of me I can't think of another reason you'd be so quick to save this man...repeatedly.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah thats me in my v pic im more on the slim side.

I dont even care about this thread, i was just making a statement...you cant deny charlie made this thread with massive feelings invested.

You the one in every thread acting like the fat of the world rested on your shoulders.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last page hilarious
  • Kat
    Options
    He started it with the snarky threads, I'm just taking part in giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Ps- That shadowy can't see ? avi is played..do better.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont even care about this thread, i was just making a statement...you cant deny charlie made this thread with massive feelings invested.

You the one in every thread acting like the fat of the world rested on your shoulders.

lol there's no feelings at all, dear. like I have stated before, Pass or Pass threads have been made plenty of times by me.

I don't see you ? telling rex he caught mad feelings by creating a thread and using my pic as an example for his thread full of feelings.

? out of the powder room with this ? and go ? on your nuts. because majority of you ? are catching feelings for a ? yall are not even ? .

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And everytime you do the "pass or pass" threads it is inspired by feelings a poster pulled out of you. Didnt you do the classic Boybest one?

I dont even know who "rex" is.

LOL@? on your nuts though!!

@kat someday something here will inspire me to put up another pic, youll live.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how yall go from roasting to talking about feelings....smdh...first 2 pages had me in tears though
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ya mamas shaped like a pear ? !

You IC hoes with your incredibly fragile egos. :| If a ? ain't simpin' and talm bout how they want to ? you, everything is perceived as a ? . I can't your find picture collage for comparison, so let's see if the following statements apply to you?

1) Assuming that you not still fat, you have a small waist and a wide hips. Right?

2) Some would describe you as "bottom heavy," right?

pear-shaped-body1-211x300.jpg

You would agree that this chick, (assuming that your not still fat,) body type resembles yours, right?

So guess what Kat, you have what is described as a "pear shaped body," and most you body weight is centered around your thighs, waist, and ass. This isn't a problem, unless you get fat, because then you end up looking hella disproportion, besides since you love ? , it's this body type is by ? ' favorite body type on women and be glad your shaped like a pair as opposed to an apple.

worry less about my shape and more about that keg you holding under your shirt..ijs.

tumblr_lwunhv6eqb1qjemo2o1_500.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And everytime you do the "pass or pass" threads it is inspired by feelings a poster pulled out of you. Didnt you do the classic Boybest one?

I dont even know who "rex" is.

LOL@? on your nuts though!!

@kat someday something here will inspire me to put up another pic, youll live.

it's not. it is only for jokes. I never knew joking equates to have major feelings.

yall ? turned a roast thread into a therapy session, and I'm the one with feelings. lol I guess.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2013
    Options
    He started it with the snarky threads, I'm just taking part in giving him a taste of his own medicine. Ps- That shadowy can't see ? avi is played..do better.

Kathryn, you're a nice girl and are probably the proper southern Belle, however, for you to give ole Rex as you put, "a taste of his on medicine," would imply that your Rex intellectual and mentally his equal. I hate to crash your fantasy, but you are not and could never be simply because your a female. The scorn and ridicule that Rex has been subjected to this and the other threads have their foundation in misplaced conjecture, speculation, embellishments and hyperbole, while on the other hand, the observations, comments, and critiques while they made be "snarky" they're also truthful. Maybe that's reason for all these emotionally based attacks on Rex, the feelings that he's causing to be felt. Rex loves it though, it all feeds into his narcissistic tendencies.
    lechic wrote: »

lol there's no feelings at all, dear.

NO FEELINGS AT ALL!!!!

28michelle2-190.jpg

ff1iqh.jpg

dalai-lama-laughing.jpg

clinton-laugh.jpg

d810f_969594-queenlaugh.jpg

55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme-1.jpg

:)) Charlie, my dear buxom buddha beauty, THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT THE FEELINGS YOU CAUGHT! I would have never believed that you were sensitive about your weight, considering that you have those luscious lips, good skin, a banging weave, and that sick ass tattoo free rack, I would have thought being 40-50 pounds overweight would have been the least of your worries, but it' nice to know that Rex comes in a close second, (behind your weight,) in the things that are occupying your mind right now. You should really stop trippin', you're still really cute in the face though.[/b[

I don't see you ? telling rex he caught mad feelings by creating a thread and using my pic as an example for his thread full of feelings.

Don't you just love Charlotte and her Freudian slips, this is the remix:

I don't see you ? telling rex he caught mad feelings by HIM creating a thread and using my pic as an example for his "FREAK SHOW: SMASH OR PASS," thread. full of feelings.

Rottenecards_111738_cddxyckkf6.png:))
  • Kat
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how many long winded paragraphs were typed?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    He started it with the snarky threads, I'm just taking part in giving him a taste of his own medicine. Ps- That shadowy can't see ? avi is played..do better.

Kathryn, you're a nice girl and are probably the proper southern Belle, however, for you to give ole Rex as you put, "a taste of his on medicine," would imply that your Rex intellectual and mentally his equal. I hate to crash your fantasy, but you are not and could never be simply because your a female. The scorn and ridicule that Rex has been subjected to this and the other threads have their foundation in misplaced conjecture, speculation, embellishments and hyperbole, while on the other hand, the observations, comments, and critiques while they made be "snarky" they're also truthful. Maybe that's reason for all these emotionally based attacks on Rex, the feelings that he's causing to be felt. Rex loves it though, it all feeds into his narcissistic tendencies.

lol there's no feelings at all, dear.

NO FEELINGS AT ALL!!!!

28michelle2-190.jpg

ff1iqh.jpg

dalai-lama-laughing.jpg

clinton-laugh.jpg

d810f_969594-queenlaugh.jpg

55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme-1.jpg

:)) Charlie, my dear buxom buddha beauty, THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT THE FEELINGS YOU CAUGHT! I would have never believed that you were sensitive about your weight, considering that you have those luscious lips, good skin, a banging weave, and that sick ass tattoo free rack, I would have thought being 40-50 pounds overweight would have been the least of your worries, but it' nice to know that Rex comes in a close second, (behind your weight,) in the things that are occupying your mind right now. You should really stop trippin', you're still really cute in the face though.[/b[

Don't you just love Charlotte and her Freudian slips, this is the remix:

I don't see you ? telling rex he caught mad feelings by HIM creating a thread and using my pic as an example for his "FREAK SHOW: SMASH OR PASS," thread. full of feelings.

Rottenecards_111738_cddxyckkf6.png:))

Goooott damn bruh! i lost count of how many paragraphs you done posted.. I bet you was that long winded ? in school who even the teacher hated to call on, bet when they saw your hand go up they was like "Aw, ? .. not this ? again..." before calling on the ? in the back with his head down.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Look ? I did quote that ? correctly I dont know why it came out like that
  • Kat
    Options
    Didn't read.

Yes you did. You're just shamed to admit that you didn't understand what was said because of the words I chose to use.

Yeah that's definitely it.

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    Bruh ill knock your block off then slit your wrist and make it look like suicide.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Goooott damn bruh! i lost count of how many paragraphs you done posted.. I bet you was that long winded ? in school who even the teacher hated to call on, bet when they saw your hand go up they was like "Aw, ? .. not this ? again..." before calling on the ? in the back with his head down.

Considering the fact you have a song with Master P in it shows off top that you lack the intellectual capacity to appreciate the sublime eloquence of the passages that the Omnipotens Maximus Rex blesses upon this very board. Train yourself to stay focused on something that's longer than one hundred and forty-eight characters, you'll be a better person for it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • whitecracker
    whitecracker Members Posts: 406
    Options
    doing dude bad
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    rex is explaining himself too much.

And Charlotte is spending WAAAY too much time monitoring what she herself says is a "fat, ugly, ? , little ? ? ," is doing on the IC. You're tempting hubris, dear.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Lol at PR and Tony you two clowns won't fight.

PR don't wanna fight me, I got him scared to leave the house already