yall hear abut that book, "don't let the white girl win"?

Options
13»

Comments

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i need to right me a book about some ? and make some money ? equivilant to the rap game, rap about ? make some money
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right you a book huh? Good luck with that.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i need to right me a book about some ? and make some money ? equivilant to the rap game, rap about ? make some money

Riiiiiiiiight

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rarely is a ? with a black person out of mutual affection and nothing more. Its extremely rare. BUt it does happen.

90 percent of the time its just a self-hating ? and a ? living out a house ? sex slave fantasy.

YOu have to get ? upset before they show their true colors though. Then you get the "black women are too....black men are too...black ? aint ? ...? dont respect black women..." blahhh blahhh blahhh blahh.

But unless you get the ? mad they will be on their best behavior. U have to push them with questions until they finally snap, get mad and tell you how they REALLY feel.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ub3LfS4.gif
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? black women just fine.

Not gonna marry them though, I have more sense than that.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Lmao some of yall are racist as hell

can-of-worms.jpg
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    I ? black women just fine.

Not gonna marry them though, I have more sense than that.

I would only stay with a yellow one or bad ass red chic,but they gotta be down to take a bullet or ? it.

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or write a hood novel,jail birds and ? buy those whack ass stories by the pair.