ladies, when a guy is too

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Powder Room
Large do you tell him that he cannot do certain positions? I'm not here to brag but sometimes I have this problem. And it sucks because I can't really enjoy the sex. I had plenty of chics refuse to ride me and just lay on their back for missionary. How many of u chics are riders and can take the d.

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Average size ? over average size ? skills
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    here comes the ducktales about having a gigantic ? that would cause a chic to have a hysterectomy.

show proof or shut the whole ? up!

tumblr_inline_mii7sx8ypA1qz4rgp.gif

You always do this in these type of threads ,you would think k you have every guy pics (except mine) lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    funny how some women can't take a ? but can have a mammoth of a baby come out they ? ! SMH!

Apples and oranges. Poor comparison seeing as during childbirth we dilate, expand and our bodies assist in delivering. Things shift in order for a baby to come down the birth canal and out the ? .

However a woman on average is only 3-5 inches deep and 4-7 inches when engorged. All this talk of wanting to take all 10+ inches deep is most often times BS as its simply physically impossible, for most of us at least.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shift your mind to recieve the ? . Our ? needs to dilate, expand, and assist with recieving that ? in our vaginal canal.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would suggest letting the girl ride on top so that she can adjust to the size at her own pace.

also try long stroking cause all that rabbit sex can hurt if you're...um...blessed.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

Empress_ wrote: »
    funny how some women can't take a ? but can have a mammoth of a baby come out they ? ! SMH!

Apples and oranges. Poor comparison seeing as during childbirth we dilate, expand and our bodies assist in delivering. Things shift in order for a baby to come down the birth canal and out the ? .

However a woman on average is only 3-5 inches deep and 4-7 inches when engorged. All this talk of wanting to take all 10+ inches deep is most often times BS as its simply physically impossible, for most of us at least.

So when a women says she can feel me in her stomach..am I really in her stomach?! I have had some women completely take me in and still were able to take it.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    As previously stated, when aroused, we do "expand" and become engorged, just not to the depth of overly well hung men ie. Mandingo.

childbirth shouldn't even be compared or be a part of this discussion. The ? does not need to dilate in order to receive ? nor do I think any woman would want to have a 20+ inch ? inside them.

Not being able to fit 12+ inches is not a negative thing, it's just nature, means nothing in relation to sexuality and ability.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ Contender for the greatest gif ever made right there

I thought this thread was going to be about really obese men at first. I expected more laughs
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shift your mind to recieve the ? . Our ? needs to dilate, expand, and assist with recieving that ? in our vaginal canal.

You a freak
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

So when a women says she can feel me in her stomach..am I really in her stomach?! I have had some women completely take me in and still were able to take it.

No, you're not actually in her stomach though the sensation she is describing is exactly how it feels.

The reason for that feeling is because the tip of the ? is hitting the beginning of her ? (the entrance to the ? ), and it is VERY sensitive because it is very, very tight with millions of nerve endings. That is why some women get that deep stomach type pain. Her ? can even become inflamed and sore from it.

The reason she would be able to take it is dependent on how naturally lubriated she is. The more wet, the better as this helps release hormones that lengthen the ? .
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    Pass on the extra large ? .

Once you go there its not so easy to go back to an average sized ? .

My first thought was who the hell wants to go back after that, lol.

But if you do your kiegel exercises and give your body time to recover then you should be all good.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But if you do your kiegel exercises and give your body time to recover then you should be all good.

True but most dudes aren't packing like that, and the odds of you staying with that dude the rest of your life are stacked against you.

And just because your ? bounces back doesn't mean your mind will...you willing to chase that high?

A slightly above average ? is the best.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

True but most dudes aren't packing like that, and the odds of you staying with that dude the rest of your life are stacked against you.

And just because your ? bounces back doesn't mean your mind will...you willing to chase that high?

And may I add and draw attention to the emphasis that is being put on length alone here. C'mon now, lets get real.

With love, peace and round and round we go.

(Idk why that Song by method man just came in my head, lol)
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

So you're saying beware of men that suffer from bds (big ? syndrome)?

I get that. Me and my girls had a whole discussion on bds. Symptoms include narcissistic personality, the need to show everyone the goods, only being good at the first part of dating but not maintaining a long relationship,etc..

as far as chasing highs. I only do that with ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say beware, just be aware that you may be going down a road that's not so easy to come back from (and still have an enjoyable sex life)..and choose wisely.

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

No, you're not actually in her stomach though the sensation she is describing is exactly how it feels.

The reason for that feeling is because the tip of the ? is hitting the beginning of her ? (the entrance to the ? ), and it is VERY sensitive because it is very, very tight with millions of nerve endings. That is why some women get that deep stomach type pain. Her ? can even become inflamed and sore from it.

The reason she would be able to take it is dependent on how naturally lubriated she is. The more wet, the better as this helps release hormones that lengthen the ? .

That's a little scary. Could that result in long term problems if your constantly hitting that spot?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say beware, just be aware that you may be going down a road that's not so easy to come back from (and still have an enjoyable sex life)..and choose wisely.

This has happened to you in your life?