Yall females need to start workin on ya Stomach

Options
spit_fiya
spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Weight Room
Especially the ones with a small body and a damn gut....smh at me tryin to try wrap my arm around you in bed and all i'm doin is massaging gut. Not to mention tryin to wrap my arms around a chick from behind and i gotta maneuver my hand under the gut to cop a rub....Yall better start hittin the damn gym up....smh

Comments

• isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yea, that ? is a turn-off.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this is real talk, goat thread of da day...
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    T/s has a serious point I hate looking at chicks especially the ones with hella gut wearing cut belly shirts and you can see the gut showing right through it or hanging out of the shirt either lose the weight or find something else to wear.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and if u gon have a gut at least wear a tall tee or sum..

tell me why i seen a 300 pound whale in a dress that look like it could fit a petite size ? today...
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If ? stopped ? them they would get the message
  • spit_fiya
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not to mention the ones with no ass...have you ever seen a chick layin sideways with no ass and a gut??? not a pretty picture...Yall better start using that damn ab machine and that's all it is to it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man you just started a movement..

That ? is sad..

Real talk ? need not to walk around lookin like they 8 months pregnant either.. that ? is funny as ? .. ? look like they bout to have a baby watermelon

Now back to your regularly scheduled post..

Yall chicks need to do situps.. and flash the message.................someones out there..

Tell a friend to tell they friends.. stomachs looking like a bag of grits aint whats poppin.. Chick be on point.. then you see the stomach... its like lookin at a fresh pair of kicks in the store.. but on the otherside the design is ugly..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2010
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Not to mention the ones with no ass...have you ever seen a chick layin sideways with no ass and a gut??? not a pretty picture...Yall better start using that damn ab machine and that's all it is to it

? do...

smh...
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When you have her on the edge of the bed on her stomach, it will provide cushion for the pushin. Trust me.
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When you have her on the edge of the bed on her stomach, it will provide cushion for the pushin. Trust me.

Pillows provide the cushion
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pillows provide the cushion

Depending on what kind of fabric you have on your pillow cover, it can make you itch and ? . :(
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Depending on what kind of fabric you have on your pillow cover, it can make you itch and ? . :(

fair trade...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • spit_fiya
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I had a conversation with this one broad the other day about working out together...kinda hinting to her that her stomach was gettin out of hand...this chick had the audacity to tell me she would but she doesnt like to sweat...What in the ? ?...and there's another broad that I know...everytime we're on the phone she either just ate or about to get somethin to eat....never mentions "yea, i gotta work this off".....and as soon as we say somethin about it...they start actin like we're the biggest ? on the planet.

And why the hell yall think its cute and funny when yall get big????..."Yea, I gotta work on this stomach but i'm lazy...hehehehe"....aint ? funny about that...and you think we did you wrong when we cop a chick like Rosa Acosta
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    lol i know i need to work on mine not an extreme gut but i'm not all that toned down there. Some women don't work out cause they wanna be thick.

Or b/c their lazy & and they know a lot of nikka's have little to no standards. SMH @ dudes hittin' broads wit stomachs that look like brains.
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    stretch marks>>cellulite>>gut..
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Don't tell other ppl what the ? to do. U need to stop ? wit flabby ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    stomach should not be the thing that sticks out further on a womans body
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2010
    Options

Relax... Relate.. Release
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thick.jpg
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is a powerful thread.

So i notice three types of chicks witta gut:

1. The chick that was bad back in the day: She used to be the ? and everybody tried to holla. she fell off though. but when she looks in the mirror, she sees her OLD self.

2. The chick witta big ass and/or ? : she looks in the mirror and focuses on her ass n ? and ignores the fact that she got a beer belly, cuz she still got ass n ? . ? try to smash and they act like they dont notice her gut too.

3. The skinny chick with a gut: she skinny but got a got. ma, 6 weeks of ab workouts will get rid of that. usually
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is a powerful thread.

So i notice three types of chicks witta gut:

1. The chick that was bad back in the day: She used to be the ? and everybody tried to holla. she fell off though. but when she looks in the mirror, she sees her OLD self.

2. The chick witta big ass and/or ? : she looks in the mirror and focuses on her ass n ? and ignores the fact that she got a beer belly, cuz she still got ass n ? . ? try to smash and they act like they dont notice her gut too.

3. The skinny chick with a gut: she skinny but got a got. ma, 6 weeks of ab workouts will get rid of that. usually

? dropped the science ..lol
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I like them chubby ? mayne. Stomach be so soft.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ....and tight jeans and a beer belly is the worst!!
  • spit_fiya
    edited July 2010
    Options

Do you have a gut?