Ever Tried to ? a ? ?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Back in the day, my boy Chuck had was in funk with this ? . Due to the fact that Chuck never went and fought this ? or his potnas, (they had jumped him,) potna felt as if it was on "on sight," whenever he saw Chuck. One night, Chuck, Chuck's future wife, and myself went to pick up Chuck's future wife's potna from work, and this ? shows up and of course it's on.

Dude steals on Chuck and I get out of the car, trying to find out what's going on, namely why is this ? ? with my boy. Being the hothead that I am coupled with fierce sense of loyalty I have for my friends, I'm ready to whoop this ? 's ass and I go for a tire iron, but Chuck is telling me to get in the car. While I'm getting in the car, dude hits me, but Chuck is trying to gather everybody into the car. Then this stupid muthafucka utters those infamous words, that would forever alter my life and that would be the source of much grief and frustration for me. Dude said, "Imma killed up everybody in this muthafucka." Taking him at his word, I proceeded to get in my car, the last thing I remember was turning on the key to the ignition.

How time went by or what exactly happen during the interim, I couldn't tell you. I vaguely remember something navy blue moving out of the way of the car, then I heard, "Stop!" I stopped the car, looked out of the driver's side window and there was a cop with a probably 9 pointed at my head. Apparently, I tried to run this ? ass ? over, and that navy blue figure I saw out of my back window was a cop moving out of the way of the car.

4459516.JPG

All of this happen in this parking lot.

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried and failed
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    lol i was just listening to jigga.

"damn I just shot my ?
    And ran off into the night as if it was not my ? "

you can feel the emotion in this song, especially that line.

but anyway, nope @ title.

Are you really a woman?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, ain't been anyone worth spending time in jail for.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    lol i was just listening to jigga.

"damn I just shot my ?
    And ran off into the night as if it was not my ? "

you can feel the emotion in this song, especially that line.

but anyway, nope @ title.

Are you really a woman?

girl bye.

Why must you avoid the question?
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Tried and got a hell of a lot closer to it than you did ^^OP^^. I have no pictures, hell it was way before cellphones had cameras anyway, but I was charged with aggravated assult with intent.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    ? did you head butt your keyboard to type that dull ass incoherent story out?
    The ? happened to the well read Maximus? Who the is this illiterate ? posing as Rex?

I have this problem going back to the third grade when I would write (or in this case type) something, I would leave out words, plus I tend to get really lazy and not proofread what I write. Sometimes, I'll go back and clean it up if it's really bad. It it's something that I deem to be important, I'll do it as I go. If this thread is wrought with errors, I'll fix it later.

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh types like he is 11yrs old.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the guy who jumped your man Chuck with his friends was also a friend of Chuck's future wife?

And sMH @ trying. If I'm trying to ? someone that ? is definitely gonna happen.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes been in a few shoot outs... *shrugs*
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? ? daily when I step to the keys with my postual content
    ...Freepost...
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually just read the last paragraph of your initial post and want to retract my freepost and pose you a question.

Did you really make a thread trying to get cool points for running your car at someone?
    Are you a 20 year old heart broken white ? ?

Is this how Maximus Rexes handle their business?
    Im sorry Dina, Ive just never seen any family celebrate ? -assness the way this one does. (Meet The Parents)
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    El Payaso wrote: »
    I actually just read the last paragraph of your initial post and want to retract my freepost and pose you a question.

Did you really make a thread trying to get cool points for running your car at someone?
    Are you a 20 year old heart broken white ? ?

Is this how Maximus Rexes handle their business?
    Im sorry Dina, Ive just never seen any family celebrate ? -assness the way this one does. (Meet The Parents)

Did you're ? actually have unmitigated gall to question the reason why made and posted this thread? Then being the silly ? that you are think I'm on here trying to gain some "e-props?" Is that what you're impling you insipient ? ?

The fact is I felt that lives of not only myself, but why friends were in jeopardy and that "self-preservation," thing kicked in. The car was the weapon of choice, because that's what was available, if I had a gun ? would have been much worse, not only for that ? , but for myself.

I don't post to gain respect from a bunch of anynomous ? who'll I'll never meet in life. I post to pass the time, gauge people's opinion on ? , and to humor myself, nothing more, nothing less. No go simp behind some OC in feckless attempt to get some pictures of her clevage so you can have some new ? -off material.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    No one is reading all this ?
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2013
    Options
    No one is reading all this ?

Didn+t+Read+LOL+.+Did+not+read+lol+l_0eae66_3675055.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just one time where this dude stole my TV and i stabbed him.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sleepwalkinginjapan too new to the IC to remember that story.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    Tried and failed

i missed
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killing is wrong
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So one ? punched you and ya boy in front of two females and made y'all get back in the car? He must have had a hell of a right hand for you not to try and fight back...and then you tried to run him over?..that's not hothead behavior
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This ? makes a thread askin us if we tried to ? a ? ? ? you think we gonna snitch on ourself?
    :)] :)] :)] :)] :)] :)]
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    So one ? punched you and ya boy in front of two females and made y'all get back in the car? He must have had a hell of a right hand for you not to try and fight back...and then you tried to run him over?..that's not hothead behavior

Anger set in. I was trying remove myself from situation and I didn't appreciate that from the ? ass ? . Suck punch was worthy enough for a trip to the hospital. Only when ? ass muthafucka threaten us, did I try to run him over. Back then, I was in "escalate-go-on-level-higher,,"mode.

This ? makes a thread askin us if we tried to ? a ? ? ? you think we gonna snitch on ourself?
    :)] :)] :)] :)] :)] :)]

Naw, ? . Only replay stories that the statue of limitations have run out on or the if the issue has been adjudicated.